Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I think it was the Felger doll....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      This is the first time I noticed the looks Sam is giving Felger while they explain to Hammond what's going on and he always butts in while she talks. She looks like she wants to kick him.
      Yeah, I think the interaction with Felger is so well done in this episode, how he's always placed in the way. And Hammond is awesome with him

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Is this at Felger's apartment? I remember a Sam doll, but not another one. Must go back and look at that episode again.
      It's when Sam sits on the Sam doll and picks it up and looks at it. Felger snatches it off her and picks up another obviously male doll (hence my assumption that it's his Jack doll) and puts them together facing each other as he puts them behind him on his table. Maybe it's just me but it kinda looked like what we used to do with Barbie and Ken dolls as kids when we made them kiss
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh, the relief on Sam's face when they hear that Jack is OK after the attack on the Jaffa planet. I think Sam really feels responsible for what's going on. True, Felger made the virus, but she worked with him, and she shoud have seen these problems happening, keep in mind that she still doesn't know that Ba'al is responsible for the spread of the virus.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
          Awww, you're probably right

Shipper glasses strike again
          sigpic

Comment

When it was the Jack doll, I giggled, but now...

Eeeeeeew...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              When it was the Jack doll, I giggled, but now...

Eeeeeeew...
              I think I'm going to keep it as the Jack doll in my mind So much less icky
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Me too

...Just like the 'young SG-1' kissing scene in 200, BTW.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I have to say, I really really like Sam in this episode. The way she is so supportive of Felger, despite the fact he must be driving her completely round the twist, just speaks so much to her character. And I know that she was partly responsible for the situation with him, and also she knows, rationally that he is the only person who can fix it, but still, the way she goes about it is so kind. (((Sam)))
                  sigpic

Comment

Me too

...Just like the 'young SG-1' kissing scene in 200, BTW.
                    Oh yeah, that...

That I think I've totally suppressed...
                    sigpic

Comment

I feel the need to post this gif.

Sam looks very competent fighting off the Jaffa, but the BtS stuff is far more entertaining.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...ate_barbie.gif

Sam looks very competent fighting off the Jaffa, but the BtS stuff is far more entertaining.

Stargate Barbie!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Stargate Barbie!!!!
                          ROFL!

And the final scene, Felger's little fantasy... just love Jack's smirk there when Sam starts yelling about Chloe I get a feeling that's a bit more RDA than Jack... enjoying the hamming it up
                          sigpic

Comment

Ewe...

Oh, the relief on Sam's face when they hear that Jack is OK after the attack on the Jaffa planet. I think Sam really feels responsible for what's going on. True, Felger made the virus, but she worked with him, and she shoud have seen these problems happening, keep in mind that she still doesn't know that Ba'al is responsible for the spread of the virus.
                            Yes she does.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              ROFLMAO! I wish my daughter were so.. um.. perceptive if a bit confused on who must kiss Carter...

My daughter is simply stuck on wanting to rewatch SGA's Queen ad nauseum, referring to it as "The Princess" episode. Which has us a bit worried that she may have chosen the wrong role model from all those Disney Movies. Hubs suggested not eating any apples around here for awhile :cool
                              LoL. Just proves what great influences we are right. Right?

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              You people are just too good with the comments (see bolded sentence). Once again, I was just about to take a drink of coffee, then I read that comment and would have spit out the coffee (snorting/laughing at the same time) had I actually taken a drink (spit? sprayed?). My poor computer screen - getting sprayed all the time because I burst out laughing at somebody's comment!

EDIT: because of later thought ... 'kay, ... you don't buy "big brother". How about "big brother-ish"??? (mostly)
                              Ok Hedwig. We'll let you off the hook with that one, cause any dream that involves Jack must be good

I'll go back to the Sam talk after the ep is over. But now...

Love the begining. When Jack shows up with Sam, and then she's using him as a shield from the sparks.
                              One of my favourite scenes in that ep. the way she inches behind him.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

It's when Sam sits on the Sam doll and picks it up and looks at it. Felger snatches it off her and picks up another obviously male doll (hence my assumption that it's his Jack doll) and puts them together facing each other as he puts them behind him on his table. Maybe it's just me but it kinda looked like what we used to do with Barbie and Ken dolls as kids when we made them kiss
                                Ofcourse Jack doll...shipper glasses are on...

And I should really get that Jack doll...put it with my barbie stuff for later when I get a girl and she can play with Sam and Jack(as barbie and ken! )

Oh and I did made them kiss...I even had a camper and a princess room with beds...where they slept together(even then I was guttery )

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...ate_barbie.gif

Yeah the BtS of that episode is sooo funny I love it! Stargate barbie is cute! Certainly next to Stargate Ken
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X