Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k, i just sent out the plea on the sam/jack yahoo list to ask them to write to the powers that be. i hope they take the bait.

is there anywhere else we could get shippers interested?

i might start another thread here JUST for the message... what do you guys think?

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      k, i just sent out the plea on the sam/jack yahoo list to ask them to write to the powers that be. i hope they take the bait.

is there anywhere else we could get shippers interested?

i might start another thread here JUST for the message... what do you guys think?

sally
      Sal whatever you think best! I don't surf the other threads much and don't know which ones are receptive. As long as you know the luns won't come on the attack, open the thread. Whatever happens, we're on your sixes!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        You guys all popped over to the "Sam's A Great Character" thread to read the wonderfully shippy comments Amanda made in her recent interview about Jack taking Sam fishing and finally getting her: "hook, line and sinker", right?? The lovely 1speed transcribed the bulk of the interview (sweet generous soul that she is!), and I'm amazed not to see everyone here sharing the great big group "squeee" over it already!
        Link please ?
        I'd like to go to the SAGC thread but I'm afraid to get lost in all the posts

Congrats nell and trupi on your milestones !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          Link please ?
          I'd like to go to the SAGC thread but I'm afraid to get lost in all the posts

Congrats nell and trupi on your milestones !
          Transcript of Amanda's T4 interview on the SAGC thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...6913&page=1038

I wish I'd actually got to see the interview. I missed it because they'd advertised the wrong time. Still the shippy references were great. Squee!!
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

CONGRATS NELL AND TRUPI ON 1000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Uber - I've stopped visiting Samanda for reasons I don't wanna go into
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
              Transcript of Amanda's T4 interview on the SAGC thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...6913&page=1038

I wish I'd actually got to see the interview. I missed it because they'd advertised the wrong time. Still the shippy references were great. Squee!!
              Thanks for the link !
              I've always known that Amanda was a shipper at heart !
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hmm...did Jack use his pole??? I think AT's answer is clear enough
                sigpic

Comment

Hey all

Thought I would have a quick fly by. I am stuck at home still ill and revising for exams and having a horrible day . But then I turned on BBC2 and there was RDA ... well MacGyver and now my day had perked up!

Oh I watched The Amanda interview yesterday too. I really loved the Sam/Jack comments . The T4 presenters were annoying as usual though. Especially when Steve said 'Can I call you Mandy?'

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Moving this baby to the first page! Thanks everyone for the congrats for the thousand posts! What kind of fishing pole does Jack have? Has he shown Sam how to use his fishing pole? Has Sam gotten more interested in fishing since handling Jack's pole? Interesting questions? Hopeful, TPTB will give us visuals on these questions someday! (I'm Bad!)
                    sigpic

Comment

SmB: You’re ahead of us as I explained before, and <to ShF> you told me not to ask this , that I might ruin it for myself and everybody else, but what the hell, I’m going to ask it. Does anything go on with Carter and O’Neill? Do they get it on?

AT: Oooh, what can I tell you… <sharp intake of breath> Let’s just say that they go fishing. <knowing look>

ShF: What, he uses his pole, does he?

AT: He gets me hook, line, and sinker. <another knowing look>

SmB: That brings a whole new meaning to the word “wormhole”.

AT: Let’s just say we go fishing… <ducks head, hides face, fans self with hand>
                      omg i can't believe i missed that!!
                      i hate work!!!
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Moving this baby to the first page! Thanks everyone for the congrats for the thousand posts! What kind of fishing pole does Jack have? Has he shown Sam how to use his fishing pole? Has Sam gotten more interested in fishing since handling Jack's pole? Interesting questions? Hopeful, TPTB will give us visuals on these questions someday! (I'm Bad!)
                        lol!!
                        sigpic
                        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Hi shipper family!!
                          Just a fly by post to say got home from SG10 last night, had a great time I didn't hear anything shippy, but I did miss a couple of the talks.
                          Cliff Simon did say RDA would probably be back for a couple of eps in S10, but I don't know if he knew that or if it was just his opinion. He also said he thought we'd probably seen Jack and Ba'al onscreen together for the last time.

Comment

Quick fly-by post!

Absolutely loved the T4 interview coz of the sam and jack comments! Brilliant!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Hey all!

Shel - I expect a full convention report from you ASAP
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                                Hey all

Thought I would have a quick fly by. I am stuck at home still ill and revising for exams and having a horrible day . But then I turned on BBC2 and there was RDA ... well MacGyver and now my day had perked up!

Oh I watched The Amanda interview yesterday too. I really loved the Sam/Jack comments . The T4 presenters were annoying as usual though. Especially when Steve said 'Can I call you Mandy?'

~Tracey~
                                Hey, get well soon.. and good luck! Ive got exams too.. though theyre only mocks. What exams do you have?

And MacGyver was on BBC2?! WHEN WAS THIS?! lol... I didnt see

Also.. Im SO disappointed.. I didnt even know Amanda was going to be on T4.. so I didnt see it

Ah well.. It seems pretty encouraging; the things she said about S&J were great! Im really pleased and its also pretty cool she mentioned it.. obviously she's alright with the idea.. *giggles*..

Originally posted by shelsfc
                                Hi shipper family!!
                                Just a fly by post to say got home from SG10 last night, had a great time I didn't hear anything shippy, but I did miss a couple of the talks.
                                Cliff Simon did say RDA would probably be back for a couple of eps in S10, but I don't know if he knew that or if it was just his opinion. He also said he thought we'd probably seen Jack and Ba'al onscreen together for the last time.
                                OH MAN! Im praying that RDA will come back for sure.. even if it is for a couple of eps.. *sighs*... wow, that'd make me day.. or week.. or year especially if they used his time well.. if you know what I mean..
                                _____

Also.. congrats to Nell and Trupi on 1000 posts! And to anyone else who has reached a milestone

Happy Birthday to anyone who's just had one, or is waiting to have one soon

Sam&Jack
                                ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                                ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                                TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Working...
                                X