This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Oh and it's funny to hear that RCC(robert) wrote that little tiny moment in.

*is positive*

Which little moment? What have I missed!? LOL!

I always got the impression he didn't like mention of O'Neill at all after RDA left.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      He so is And it also just goes to back up all the things we've heard lately about that being the accepted backstory.

These things make me happy, because, as Jenn has said before, it shows that we aren't just interpreting things in our own sweet way, and that their characters and story since the end of S8 has been built on that assumption.

And now that SG-1 seems to have slipped the bonds of SciFi, we seem to be getting those with increased frequency. Which, as I mentioned before, does make one wonder who was holding the leash and exactly how tightly were they holding it.

Or...an alternate, and not necessarily competing theory...that if there *is* going to be a big reveal at some point, that approach is better seved by having scattered little hints about, here and there leading up to it than by some, "oh by the way" aside wedged in the midst of several other storylines. Because personally, I'd much rather find out they're together when they're *together*, than finding out they're together with one member of the couple in absentia.

Still. I'm a S/J shipper. And some days, I'll take anything I can get.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        If you haven't yet, listen to the one at the end of LC. A personal favorite
        LC? Pweaaseeee don't abbreviate episode names. I'm too dumb to know what they mean! *whimper*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          LC? Pweaaseeee don't abbreviate episode names. I'm too dumb to know what they mean! *whimper*
          Lost City.

And don't worry. You'll catch on.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
            And now that SG-1 seems to have slipped the bonds of SciFi, we seem to be getting those with increased frequency. Which, as I mentioned before, does make one wonder who was holding the leash and exactly how tightly were they holding it.

Or...an alternate, and not necessarily competing theory...that if there *is* going to be a big reveal at some point, that approach is better seved by having scattered little hints about, here and there leading up to it than by some, "oh by the way" aside wedged in the midst of several other storylines. Because personally, I'd much rather find out they're together when they're *together*, than finding out they're together with one member of the couple in absentia.

Still. I'm a S/J shipper. And some days, I'll take anything I can get.
            *nods* Either way I'm going to view it as a positive thing, because it's a good sign for the future of the ship and bodes well for the payoff We will get our confirmation and there will be much squeeing

Kingdom of Eternal Optimism all the way!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I haven't seen any of SGA S5 yet. What kind of S/J shipper moments could possibly be in there when neither character is on that show? Do tell!
              Sorry..I made a typo, I mean S4...and those commentaries and what they say are on LJ I thought...someone posted them there...and I'm sure some thread members can easily remember the scenes

Which little moment? What have I missed!? LOL!

I always got the impression he didn't like mention of O'Neill at all after RDA left.

In Ex Deus Machina, Season 9, episode 7. When Sam is together with Agent Barrett...he asks how sam is doing...and in the end also 'bout her love life and if he asks if Sam is single she says; "Not Exactly" Squee!...and the commentary says some more little things

And I also got that impression...so I was happily suprised!
              sigpic

Comment

Lost City... Great bit between AT, MW, and I think RCC about getting Sam and Jack together.

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                  I really, to this day, that sci-fi was pulling the reins too tight. . . They gave the show an extra 5 years of life after it moved from showtime, for which I will always be grateful, but at what cost? And I'm not talking monitarily.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry..I made a typo, I mean S4...and those commentaries and what they say are on LJ I thought...someone posted them there...and I'm sure some thread members can easily remember the scenes

In Ex Deus Machina, Season 9, episode 7. When Sam is together with Agent Barrett...he asks how sam is doing...and in the end also 'bout her love life and if he asks if Sam is single she says; "Not Exactly" Squee!...and the commentary says some more little things

Here's the link to the shippy commentaries as posted on livejournal by Lies
                    sigpic

Comment

Wait.... what does the commentary say???
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh yeah, I know all about season 4 of SGA. I was hoping you DID mean S5 and I had something to look forward to! LOL!

Oh, yeah, I watched that episode recently. But I don't think I watched the commentary. Ahh, so glad I have some things to go back and look at
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          Lost City... Great bit between AT, MW, and I think RCC about getting Sam and Jack together.
                          I have to say that this is one of my favorite commentaries ever. Not only is it Shippy, it's just generally good to listen to.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Wait.... what does the commentary say???
                            *searches back through the thread*

Here you go, babancat posted it a little while ago

*is bringing all the linkies today*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *searches back through the thread*

Here you go, babancat posted it a little while ago

*is bringing all the linkies today*
                              That's because I'm busy with the new batch of cookies.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                That's because I'm busy with the new batch of cookies.
                                Lol, I wondered where you were
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X