This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    Sigh...had to go out to a political rally tonight. No time for shipping. But I thought I'd drop by and recycle another manip...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...atntis-web.jpg

Let me show you around Atlantis, General. You didn't get much down time on your last visit here.

All I need to see is your quarters, Colonel. Now!*

* gutter again!
    lll
    Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!
    Amazing!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    AAaahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaa! You know I can just imagine Jack doing that. Not that I think he's a breathing maniac...

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
    HAPPY B'DAY

SUGARSHAKER!!!!

FROM ME TOO!

Niiiiiiiiceee!

Apparently I don't have much to say at the moment besides Lol, awesome, and niiiiice. Ah! Almost forgot

1) Revisions (0)
    2) Space Race (2)
    3) Avenger 2.0 (3) Woooohoooo! Felger!!!! I love that guy.

Morning everyone!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Nyah. Everyone confused should go read this instead... Much better use of time!

And I don't care if you've already read it. Read it again!
      Oh don't worry Jenn, I've read a few times myself. Utter brilliance IMHO!
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        See... Bones is something I just can't seem to wait for.
        Oh....heheheh... Don't blame you.
        sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Happy birthday, Sugarshaker!

I hope you have a great day today!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Morning, campers!

Wanted to drop by really early today before I head to the bus!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            Sigh...had to go out to a political rally tonight. No time for shipping. But I thought I'd drop by and recycle another manip...

Let me show you around Atlantis, General. You didn't get much down time on your last visit here.

All I need to see is your quarters, Colonel. Now!*

* gutter again!
            lll
            Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!
            So cute! I love all of these manips!

1) Revisions (0)
            2) Space Race (2)
            3) Avenger 2.0 (4)

I think this is the right count now! I love Felger! And I love when Jack's staring at Sam and Chloe on the floor in Felger's dream! He's so funny!

Happy Birthday, sugarshaker!
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

OT Bones
              Spoiler:
              That bit was from S4 ep2, The Man in the Outhouse. And the bit about underwater was from Yanks in the UK (or is it London?) And I love Bones!! It's my favorite show!! I have S1 and S2 on DVD, and am buying S3 as soon as it comes out here in the US, which I think is October or November.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                OT Bones
                Spoiler:
                That bit was from S4 ep2, The Man in the Outhouse. And the bit about underwater was from Yanks in the UK (or is it London?) And I love Bones!! It's my favorite show!! I have S1 and S2 on DVD, and am buying S3 as soon as it comes out here in the US, which I think is October or November.
                OT Bones:
                Spoiler:
                S4 :eek; So unfair. And I have S1 on DVD but FCOL they haven't even brought out S2 on DVD here, which apparently is the only way I'll ever get to see it.
                sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

1) Revisions (0)
                  2) Space Race (2)
                  3) Avenger 2.0 (5) +
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

ROFL!! I remember that now!!! Hehehe...and IIRC there was a simlar look and lip licking in Meobius with almost this exact same shot? I think. Hehehe...not that it matters
                    I think you're absolutely correct on this one!!! Wow! Will need to do a comparison pronto!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                      I think you're absolutely correct on this one!!! Wow! Will need to do a comparison pronto!
                      Are you volunteering for this shippy service Amy?
                      sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGARSHAKER!!!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        From my It's Good to Be King Slides:

<lazy snip>

That last one the bit your talking about? Cause I'm pretty sure Jack's in the gutter too, poor boy.
                        I love your slides Jenn! Have you got them for every episode??

*sobs*

That's right! This is partly what makes it so heartbreaking for us as viewers to watch. Coz we get to see both sides.

Jack can't alow himself to be there for her emotionally or to let her know how much he loves her, no matter how he wants to. The only way he can express it then is through deed. Through his role as CO and comrade in arms. By protecting her, by saving her when she's in trouble. And we see this many times. Here in Grace and lets not forget his behaviour in Deperate Measures. This is his only outlet for his love for her. And it eats him up inside when he feels that he's failed.

She can't tell him in Grace that she's not thankful for him saving her a$$ in a professional sense, but that she's thankful for him just being there for her. Something she is finally able to say in Threads.

But she is only able to say it coz by then she has realised the undeniable truth, she will never be able to get over Jack. That her feelings for him will never diminish and she will never be able to be happy without him there for her emotionally. That is what being with Pete has proved to her. And it isn't only her that finally realises this. For while I think Jack knows he'll always love her, and that she still had feelings for him, I think he believes she can get over it in a way that he can't. That she can find someone else, love them and be happier than he could ever make her. So when she comes to him at his home, and he has a chance to think about it, he sees that she's not happy. That after all this time, she's not over him the way he thought she might be. And seeing as Sam's happiness has always been the only thing that mattered to him, he realised that he does have something to offer her, himself. And suddenly we have him in Threads doing something he has never allowed himself to do before - be there for her emotionally.

But um, you said it better

Jenn? Do I need to post another disclaimer?
                        *sob and sigh* I thought I'd quoted Jenn's post too, but apparently not So Mara's will have to do for both But reading this (especially the bolded part) and what Jenn said about Sam actually really just needing Jack to be there for her, as a support, made me realise that the fundamental disjunction between how Sam and Jack do relate to one another and how they want to. While keeping it professional, Jack can only protect Sam, whereas what she wants is not to be protected but to be supported. And of course, as you've both said, in Threads he realises this and then they are able to adjust their relationship so that he can.
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Voting...

1) Revisions (0)
                          2) Space Race (3)
                          3) Avenger 2.0 (5)
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*stumbles in* Morning shippers. *Yawn* Wow, deep thought early in the morning. My brain hurts!

Happy Birthday, Sugarshaker!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGARSHAKER!!!

I love your slides Jenn! Have you got them for every episode??

*sob and sigh* I thought I'd quoted Jenn's post too, but apparently not So Mara's will have to do for both But reading this (especially the bolded part) and what Jenn said about Sam actually really just needing Jack to be there for her, as a support, made me realise that the fundamental disjunction between how Sam and Jack do relate to one another and how they want to. While keeping it professional, Jack can only protect Sam, whereas what she wants is not to be protected but to be supported. And of course, as you've both said, in Threads he realises this and then they are able to adjust their relationship so that he can.
                              Hi there Josiane!!!

Big 'ole Shippy sigh.

And because of this I personally don't think the adjustment would that difficult for them.
                              sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *stumbles in* Morning shippers. *Yawn* Wow, deep thought early in the morning. My brain hurts!

Happy Birthday, Sugarshaker!!!
                                luvnjack????

luvnjack!!!

Mornin'
                                sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X