Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Shippers!! Help me keep the Thread up!!!!

**thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap**
    sigpic

Comment

Jack: Sam, I want you. Here.Now!!!
      Sam: Jack, what about Teal'c?
      Jack: Let him find his own girl!!!
      Sam: Girl? **stomps foot**
      Jack: Not girl. Not girl. Sorry. So, where were we?
      Sam: Right here..............

**thanks to some nice capper for the caps**
      sigpic

Comment

Sam: Jack, GW Forum's back!!

Jack: Hmmmpf?

Sam: C'mon, flyboy, up and at 'em!!!

Jack: But, Honey, I'm so tired.....last night!

Sam: Jack, that wasn't what you said, um, **lowers voice** before I left for the base!

**thanks to the nice cappers for the caps**
        sigpic

Comment

my saddest ship moment was from s7's chimera... it had ALL the romance scenes i'd always wanted to see between sam and jack...

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I think my saddest is at the end of 'Beneath the Surface'.
            sig by PM

Comment

I think the saddest is right now, because there has been no big honkin kiss!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                I think the saddest is right now, because there has been no big honkin kiss!!!!!!
                yes. and like someone else said, there's been no 'visible' progression of what threads finally started...

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

You know here it is Friday night and usually I would have had myself front and center in front of the tv watching Stargate; but lately Friday nights have not been the same. I just watched a couple of the Sam and Jack music videos and oh my gosh, the magic between those two is just spectacular. I really hate that TPTB haven't played this up so much more; if they had I think Stargate would be even bigger than it is. I am just so afraid that with a 10th season, no mention of Jack, and possibly no RDA in person, that if there ever was to be a movie the story would be so far passed him that TPTB still wouldn't give us the proper Jack and Sam closure. I say if RDA does intend on coming back for even 1 episode, load it up with ship giving us AT LEAST one big honkin kiss then take your chances with him possibly coming back for more; but at least the shippers would be off of TPTB's backs. Don't give us Jack just throwing out wisecracks, give us the butt-kicking, man of action that we all know and love!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                    I think my saddest is at the end of 'Beneath the Surface'.
                    I agree with you, QE. This is by far the saddest moment because they both knew what they had and lost in that small space of time.
                    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                    Hic Comitas Regit
                    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

You know Sally you are absolutely right; Threads actually only brought us back to where we were, if you didn't buy into the fact that Sam was questioning her feelings for Jack, which I didn't. When I stop to think about it did Threads bring us any closer then say Divide and Conquer? I think maybe there feelings are stronger for one another but how much more of a relationship are they actually in? Okay maybe in that one episode when Sam says "Not Exactly" I think we are suppose to assume that what, she is in "somewhat" of a relationship; wow how romantic!!!! The computer keys where probably steaming when they typed those two hot words!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know JM said she probably was thinking of Jack, but that isn't what we SAW. You know I didn't have to imagine Jacob dying, I SAW it; I didn't have to imagine Daniels big exit, I SAW it, I didn't have to figure out morse code to understand that Sam broke up with Pete, I SAW it (thank goodness); so why is it that i have to use my TPTB ring decoder to understand that Jack and Sam are in a "somewhat" relationship? Did TPTB really think that after eight years of waiting, and they know what we are waiting for, that we would be happy with fishing because of all that that implies?????? Sorry, a day late and a dollar short. Speech over and guess what, no homework!!

Comment

Since some were discussing "Beneath the Surface" I thought I'd share my manip...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                          You know Sally you are absolutely right; Threads actually only brought us back to where we were, if you didn't buy into the fact that Sam was questioning her feelings for Jack, which I didn't. When I stop to think about it did Threads bring us any closer then say Divide and Conquer? I think maybe there feelings are stronger for one another but how much more of a relationship are they actually in? Okay maybe in that one episode when Sam says "Not Exactly" I think we are suppose to assume that what, she is in "somewhat" of a relationship; wow how romantic!!!! The computer keys where probably steaming when they typed those two hot words!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know JM said she probably was thinking of Jack, but that isn't what we SAW. You know I didn't have to imagine Jacob dying, I SAW it; I didn't have to imagine Daniels big exit, I SAW it, I didn't have to figure out morse code to understand that Sam broke up with Pete, I SAW it (thank goodness); so why is it that i have to use my TPTB ring decoder to understand that Jack and Sam are in a "somewhat" relationship? Did TPTB really think that after eight years of waiting, and they know what we are waiting for, that we would be happy with fishing because of all that that implies?????? Sorry, a day late and a dollar short. Speech over and guess what, no homework!!
                          nickatell, applause!

and that part i highlighted... have you ever considered writing to the ptb? what you just said above said it all basically.

show and tell.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

**thanks to lonely_star for the caps**
                            sigpic

Comment

That's possibly my favourite ep... [shipppy sigh]

Originally posted by nell

**thanks to lonely_star for the caps**
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! My mom was dissapointed Sam and Jack didn't get married at the end of the season! So chalk up another shipper and my brother, he's not the obviously romantic kind of guy, but he tried to console her by saying that the fishing was even more personal. Because everybody gets married but not everybody can do things together like fish where there aren't any fish. Anyway I thought that was nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X