Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2012: Tenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch # 91

When Jack puts his arm around Sam as he says “C’mere” it is not unusual. But this time there is no hesitation on Sam’s part and she participates more fully, increasing the contact between them by taking his hand and leaning into him. She has clearly taken to heart what her dad recently told her about breaking down the barriers that have held her back from real love.

Comment

Comment

Touch # 92

Sam rubbing her thumb across the back of Jack’s hand would seem like a simple, unconscious gesture. But such a tender and intimate touch between them could never be anything but deliberate and meaningful.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            I go to bed now, and I doubt that I'll be back for watching D & C later on. Good night!

Goodnight! Sweet shipper dreams!
            sigpic
            My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

That's it for me right now. I have a family commitment...but I'll be back in 2-3 hours for the big finish!

Comment

Touch # 93

No words necessary. OK, maybe one: “Always.”

Comment

Touch # 94

Standing next to each other in Daniel’s lab, he keeps looking over to her. Now they’ve acknowledged the feelings between them it’s as if they can’t be apart.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Touch # 95

Jack takes an opportunity to sneak a brief touch of the hand in the briefing room. Sam doesn’t noticeably react but she does pull hand away quickly and fold them under her arms. I like to think that these subtle little hand brushes happen frequently, as they stand together in the elevator or pass the salt in the commissary. Like gentle little kisses by their fingers while Sam and Jack work out the details of being together.

Comment

Touch # 96

They are sitting next to each other as they watch the video tape of their alternate selves’ visit to the past. A A position that has become their standard with this new understanding between them. A sandwich is in front of them on the table. Perhaps Jack brought it down to Sam’s lab for a lunch date?

Comment

Touch # 97

Jack playfully nudges Sam as he leaves her lab to take the ZPM to the “geeks.” It’s not entirely clear where he bumps her. Probably just in the shoulder, but maybe not. He’s so excited to have her finally coming fishing with him.

Comment

Touch # 98

Standing side by side in her lab. He goes to her to discuss Daniel’s proposal. Cuddled together in the lab, do you think they started with business?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                These are all so very cool! Yes, go get some food. Keep the energy level up. Besides, we don't want any shippers faceplanting onto their keyboards.
                                Yes no faceplanting. Hum, wonder if the Land of Ship has shipper berries to go with the Jello Food of Love. Those found growing in the Gutter would taste pretty interesting I think!

*nibbles berries*
                                sigpic
                                My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Working...
                                X