Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2012: Tenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Comment

Touch #80

Jack nudges her when Daniel comes in. It’s part of their pattern. He tells her she’s amazing and he’s not worth that much and she tries to let him know that he’s worth everything to her. Then the moment is broken by an intrusion from their real life, but there’s still this moment of secret sharing as he taps her on the arm.

Comment

Comment

Touch # 81

She runs to him and checks for a pulse, she holds his face as she calls out for him to stay with her, and then lays a hand along his neck. Pulling him back to them and holding on. She won’t let him leave her now.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Touch # 82

OK, touching him through the ice is not actually physical contact, but it’s just so angsty. Reaching out but never able to touch; their eyes locked on one another. Longing, loving—sacrificing themselves for duty and honor.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I go to bed now, and I doubt that I'll be back for watching D & C later on. Good night!

sigpic

Comment

I'm having fun? Are you having fun?

And five more arts for my Ship Day 2012 "Wedding Thank You" Cards album with is now at a grand total of 25. One more than my goal of one card for each hour the thread is open!

Now excuse me while I go get some other kind of food of love, cherries, before diving back into photoshop.
                        sigpic
                        My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Sam does too!

Comment

Comment

Touch # 83

Jack runs up to her and runs a hand along her body, resting it on her thigh. Words are not enough and they hold back but the overwhelming relief of being together once again is in their eyes.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X