Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gioia View Post
    Then I'm taking Daniel Muahahahha, oh, and Lorne, of course for a bonus. At the same time, please. Thanks
    How could I forget Lorne? Dam you Gioia!! Actually I think Daniel was divided into seasons and distributed, Gab did you claim season seven Daniel?

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      Oh I know it goes wthout saying but just for those who aren't as enlightened as you or I.
      Those poor, poor people. Let us enlighten them :
      Spoiler:

Originally posted by gioia View Post
      Then I'm taking Daniel Muahahahha, oh, and Lorne, of course for a bonus. At the same time, please. Thanks
      A bold move from our resident Co-Queen of the Gutter, in true-to-title fashion! Well done!
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

How could I forget Lorne? Dam you Gioia!! Actually I think Daniel was divided into seasons and distributed, Gab did you claim season seven Daniel?
        I did, I did, and I think Stef called Av2!Daniel. Oh, and by the by, DIBS on Major Marks. OH!! AND (Continuum spoilers):
        Spoiler:
        And Ba'al's host!! HA to those who thought they'd get him on that technicality Oh how I envied Qetesh.

Have we seen this vid before? Yeah, eh?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

*laughing slightly wildly*

Okay...for this vid...

...are we to understand that Vala is Aladdin and Daniel is Jasmine? Or am I just reading it wrong? And if not, am I the only one mildly disturbed with Jasmine's voice overlayed over Scruffy!Daniel clips?

EDIT: ...and anyone else just a touch disturbed that Aladdin's "let me show you a whole new world" lands over the BBQ scene?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
            Those poor, poor people. Let us enlighten them :
            Spoiler:

Dude! That was just.....Gah! *falls over*

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Dude! That was just.....Gah! *falls over*
              Isn't he just all kinds of gorgeous? *swoony*

EDIT: Okay, I'm reaching critical unconscious levels so I'm gonna hit the sac. See you in a few hours!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Is it wrong that we are the D/V thread and yet we're drooling over Ba'al? Ok must stop think of Daniel.....think of Daniel and Vala...

See with Priors like that Origin would have spread like wildfire

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Is it wrong that we are the D/V thread and yet we're drooling over Ba'al? Ok must stop think of Daniel.....think of Daniel and Vala...
                  http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...nap-203240.png
                  See with Priors like that Origin would have spread like wildfire
                  That.... That is good.

Oh... and thanks for the welcome guys... I have come by a few times... but I just had to comment on that vid.....

And that pic...
                  Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                  You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

*Peeks in* Hello all

I been absent for a while... Blame my sudden Lost!Obsession... Or, to be more specific, my Skate Obsession

Comment

hey girls! *waves*
                      i was only gone not even a day and it still look me an hour to read all the stuff and there were also so many great vids to watch! at first i wanted to comment on everyone but as they got more and more i screwed the idea and let me just say, they all wonderful done and fun to watch

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                      Sg-Daniel, so glad you hung out in the Oven Today. Goodnight and have great dreams of comforting our poor whumped Daniel.
                      was my pleasure call me Maggie please
                      ohh and thanks, me and daniel had a lovely dreamtime yesterday

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Dude! OMG! How much do I love CB/MS?! How awesome are they together?! I've seen about 3 or 4 signed pictures of them and each time they always have some witty banter or commentary going on about the pictures. Usually it's just a basic signing, but they always offer a little something extra - something that makes me shippy heart happy

If this were cheaper I would sooooo be bidding on this!

UNDER THE MISTLETOE

-Stef
                      oh this is really squee-worthy! *squeeeeeees*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Yep, I am going to Chicago...for the whole weekend this time. I got the preferred package, going to the breakfast on Sunday with Ben Browder and of course will be getting photo ops with Michael and then Ben. Michael will be on Saturday this year(Lexa will be there too) and Ben is on Sunday. It's starting to get close, so I am getting more excited.

You should come to Chicago!!!!
                      i'm so jealous i want too!! seeing as there will be a lot of girls from gw there that i would like to meet
                      and of course not to forget michael, ben and lexa!! i so want to meet ben and lexa (met michael just in april ). guess i have to hope they'll come to europe too some time soon *sniff*

ohh cool, can i have s10 danny with the new glasses? pretty please??
                      i really love the new glasses mine look almost the same teehee

milena, risti , i added your LJ's to my f-list if you dont mind

and seriously, about tomins hair in s10, it looked awful!! bah I'm glad they changed it in AoT, it looked so much better!
                      Last edited by sg-daniel; 08 July 2008, 08:38 AM.

Comment

WOOOOAAAAAAA THOSE PICS OF CLIFF

Spoiler:
                        Continuum.....

WOA!!! is all i can i say right now.....Daniel was the only one concerned when Vala disappeared.......its just WOW and Quetesh ....way better than i expected her to be.....WOW!!!!

Ive done some screencaps, havent done the whole movie just bits and pieces....but u can see them here....feel free to use and feel free to add me as well

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&id=566418317

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                          WOOOOAAAAAAA THOSE PICS OF CLIFF

Spoiler:
                          Continuum.....

WOA!!! is all i can i say right now.....Daniel was the only one concerned when Vala disappeared.......its just WOW and Quetesh ....way better than i expected her to be.....WOW!!!!

Ive done some screencaps, havent done the whole movie just bits and pieces....but u can see them here....feel free to use and feel free to add me as well

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&id=566418317
                          CS reminds me of some cool, rather hot, gay bloke I used to know. Well, he does camp it up in all the black leather. Whenever I see him, I think of a cowboy hat, fringes on his sleeves and YMCA playing in the background. Did we ever have a gay Goau'ld. Sci fi only seems happy with female/female slash encounters. Star Trek seemed to have the obligatory F/F snog but never guys. I suppose Atlantis and Rodney/Beckett is the nearest equivalent but it's never the stud. Women, it's usually the hot chick.

Mag

Comment

Ringofgold i love that one too will be doin the rest of the movie tomorrow and i havent got round to puttin the pics in order yet either lol

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

*giggling*. Oh Mag, You are so right. Another RetroBabe comparison with Stargate.

I wonder who the others are? Of course there is Teal'c. . Daniel? Is he the one with the construction hat? Maybe the hat is needed while climbing through those pyramids. LOL

Edit: ROTFLMBO, I just figured out Cam.........The biker dude. lol, lol. lol...
                              Definitely Daniel as the Construction worker. How about Vala in the feathers and Sam as the biker?

Mag

I've just been for an interview at the university and turned into a chattering monkey, humour me.

Comment

hahaha LMFAO

im SO BORED.....last time i was this bored i took hostages.......

Comment

Working...
                                X