No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, it's a bank holiday weekend in the UK, which means we get Monday off, is that the same where you are, public holidays tend to be different across the water.

Question for you. How does the Asgard transporter thingy work. Do they have to wear something, are they chipped, how are they located? And what's it called? Grateful for help.

Mag

Oh, I haven't to another blob yet. How do they work? Thanks for the greenage Maeve and Everlovin, that was nice of you plus Sprinkles glad you liked Photograph.

Since I'm writing again, has anyone got any pics of Daniel in peasant garb, you know, tunics, any pic run would be nice. It's gone rather quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
      Hello, it's a bank holiday weekend in the UK, which means we get Monday off, is that the same where you are, public holidays tend to be different across the water.
      Nope no holiday for us. (We don't have bank holidays just national/federal holidays.)

Question for you. How does the Asgard transporter thingy work. Do they have to wear something, are they chipped, how are they located? And what's it called? Grateful for help.
      When we first got the beaming the had locators that were removable but after they tried to beam up Daniel one time and he wasn't with his locator (Ethon 9.15) that they went to subcutaneous locators (microchips I believe in the arm as that is where Vala had hers removed in Momento Mori 10.8) After Unending (10.20) when we got the Asgard tech we probably have their sensor and don't need the locators. The Asgard have always had more sofisticated sensors and never needed locators to do their beaming.

Oh, I haven't to another blob yet. How do they work? Thanks for the greenage Maeve and Everlovin, that was nice of you plus Sprinkles glad you liked Photograph.
      you're welcome

Since I'm writing again, has anyone got any pics of Daniel in peasant garb, you know, tunics, any pic run would be nice. It's gone rather quiet.
      This is all I've got
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
        When we first got the beaming the had locators that were removable but after they tried to beam up Daniel one time and he wasn't with his locator (Ethon 9.15) that they went to subcutaneous locators (microchips I believe in the arm as that is where Vala had hers removed in Momento Mori 10.8) After Unending (10.20) when we got the Asgard tech we probably have their sensor and don't need the locators. The Asgard have always had more sofisticated sensors and never needed locators to do their beaming.

Yes, the Asgard used to just take Jack off didn't they. So it's more like a Star Trek transporter now. I think I'll take it they're still chipped as that's cannon but I can see your point. Thanks for the reply and the pic.

Mag

Comment

Yes, the Asgard used to just take Jack off didn't they. So it's more like a Star Trek transporter now. I think I'll take it they're still chipped as that's cannon but I can see your point. Thanks for the reply and the pic.

Mag
          At least the Odessey is like the Star Trek Transporter. Not sure about the Deadalus or the Appolo. If they had Asgard sensors installe dthen maybe the new SG recruits might not have the chips.

You're welcome.
          sigpic
          thanks Stef
          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Mag
            Does anyone else think that Daniel has the look of Wil Riker in that pic?

It just struck me.

Mag.
            Last edited by Magnecite; 03 May 2008, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Hello again!

Chapter Two of Lasting Bonds has been updated- but don't look for another update soon (as in tomorrow) because I am at work all day today. But have a good day oven! And leave a review at the end of the second chapter if you have the time because I live for reviews.....
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Does anyone else think that Daniel has the look of Wil Riker in that pic?

It just struck me.

Mag.
                Ah the infamous beard, because we fans are not smart enough to tell the difference between MS and BB

Anjirika I adore your banner very cool

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Anjirika, I have left you a review, always like to support new fic on the net, from this site.

Very sluggish today on the DV front, no pic runs. Where are you DJ.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                    Score Stef that WP looks awesome! CB just looks fantastic as Qetesh.

Hate to break it to you but it seems it came out here in Oz early. Its freaking weird everything usually comes out late here. Rest assured I will be reading it very soon. Also OT but anyone seen pics for Twilight movie? I have and looks freaking awesome
                    OT: it comes out here on Tuesday, which is two days before my birthday!!! and of course i've seen the pics, and they are sooo cool! i can't wait for the movie. (jasper is so hott in the pics<33)

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                    Hey guys. I'm back and I come bearing a gift.
                    Lasting Bonds
                    Enjoy!
                    thanks for dopping off the fic! i enjoyed it!!
                    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Aw, *pets* I've been there before many a time. Don't worry, just brreeeaaattthhheee Once you get on stage it'll be a lot easier. It's a lot like a roller coaster that way. The worst part is the long, slow climb to the top...well, at least it is for me. GOOD LUCK!! Out of curiosity, what play are you doing?

-Stef
                      It was great! i did remember to breathe and it was great fun!!!! now it's all over, and i'm really starting to miss it, but our last performance was by far the best!!! The audience was amazing, and we didn't mess anything up!!!

The play is from Australia, called "No Worries". It's a kid's play, but it's fun to do at any age i think.
                      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                        Anjirika I adore your banner very cool
                        ^_^ Thanks. I have to support my fav ships! Sparky, DeVillish, Camantha and McKeller! A nice two-two split between the two series. ^_^

Anjirika, I have left you a review, always like to support new fic on the net, from this site.
                        Thank you for the reivew! I'm glad that you're liking it!

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                        thanks for dopping off the fic! i enjoyed it!!
                        You're welcome! And you know what there's a lot more to come. It is an AU so the episodes are going to be slightly out order and things are going to be different to say the least. I hope that you'll stick with it....I'm just putting the last touches on the next chapter which if I may say is my favourite so far...but like my alternate version of SGA season 4 that stayed within the cannon, this one is proving to be a lot of fun. A whole lot of fun. ^_^ And I hope that you guys enjoy it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys...

Wow it's slow in here tongiht. Far too slow for my tastes. Where is everyone? I have another goody for ya'll! Lasting Bonds chapter 3! I'm officially going into AU here so I want your comments, questions and feedback please!

And now, I'm going to bed. Night DeVillish fans!
                          Night Oven!
                          sigpic

Comment

hey girls!
                            you know what i just read? claudia black is coming to chevron 7 in the uk in june. michael's coming too, that means d/v power live *squueeee*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                              hey girls!
                              you know what i just read? claudia black is coming to chevron 7 in the uk in june. michael's coming too, that means d/v power live *squueeee*
                              That's awesome! Now if only I lived in the UK Curses! Are you, or anyone you know, planning on going? *crosses fingers*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Same kind of summary for "Shell Game" that we've seen before...but I don't remember the part about Daniel:

"Vala Mal Doran finds herself in a particularly sticky situation when an old foe catches up with her. With only Daniel Jackson able to fight her corner, Vala may have to do something that's really not her style – tell the truth."
                                --(available June 30th)

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X