Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    *poke*
    I'll have you know I got caught up doing... stuff.

Ooh, sounds like fun. Though cousins are generally difficult like that lol.
    Lol *pokes back*

Haha, mine aren't generally too bad... I had them convinced to do it, 2 summers ago... but alas... We couldn't find a video camera in time... and no people... and since my writing at the time like... sucked it's prolly a good thing we didn't go along with it.
    Granted... I don't even know for sure if they'll be here this summer... they said they were gonna be...
    If they don't show up, then I have to get my anti-social self out to make a few friends... Not a prospect I look forward too

Comment

*le gasp!*
      But that means... actually leaving the house/internet! BLASPHEMY!
      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*le gasp!*
        But that means... actually leaving the house/internet! BLASPHEMY!
        Hahaha, actually... filming the damn thing will require me actually leaving the house/internet ... Even the opening scene- where my sister dies mwuhahahaha! (hey, she requested it)- requires me to go all the way out to my backyard and garage!

the second half of it is gonna end up taking place in my old hometown- yay me, I get to go back to that hellhole- because there is no country-middle-of-nowhere-lookin areas around here...

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
          Hahaha, actually... filming the damn thing will require me actually leaving the house/internet ... Even the opening scene- where my sister dies mwuhahahaha! (hey, she requested it)- requires me to go all the way out to my backyard and garage!

the second half of it is gonna end up taking place in my old hometown- yay me, I get to go back to that hellhole- because there is no country-middle-of-nowhere-lookin areas around here...
          *is in shock*
          That's crazy talk.

Also does your sister have a thing for tragedies?

*mutters*
          My hometown used to be fairly small and kind of rural in some spots, now it's built up like everything else. Sigh.

sigpic
          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*is in shock*
            That's crazy talk.

Also does your sister have a thing for tragedies?

*mutters*
            My hometown used to be fairly small and kind of rural in some spots, now it's built up like everything else. Sigh.
            Isn't it though?

Lol, well, see, she thinks she won't be able to act... so she REFUSED to take a major part, so, I thought...well, why not have her be the girl that always dies in the beginning of a horror movie, before the main titles? she agreed, so, there ya go.
            and I just realized I'm gonna need a bit of money for all this... at least for large amounts of corn syrup and food dye... and alot of dog treats (so we can get our "viscious zombie dogs" to chase us down... you run with a treat in your hand, and you have yourself a good chase scene XD)

Haha, I HATE my hometown... hate it... it was TOO small.

Comment

*giggle* zombie dogs, hehe.

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*giggle* zombie dogs, hehe.
                Weeeeellll, zombie dogs are required in a zombie movie .... If I had a cat that would cooperate, I'd have a zombie kitty... but alas... the neighborhood cat is far too sweet, and my aunt's cats aren't allowed outside... Ever...

Now I have to figure out how to blow up a city without really blowing it up XD... Another trademark of zombie movies/the resident evil games: if anyone makes it out alive, the city has to blow up

Comment

Hi guy!!!!!! Missed you all and am now going to attempt to catch up on what I have missed. BTW Nat I agree I prefer season nine pigtails over season ten.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Weeeeellll, zombie dogs are required in a zombie movie .... If I had a cat that would cooperate, I'd have a zombie kitty... but alas... the neighborhood cat is far too sweet, and my aunt's cats aren't allowed outside... Ever...

Now I have to figure out how to blow up a city without really blowing it up XD... Another trademark of zombie movies/the resident evil games: if anyone makes it out alive, the city has to blow up
                    Hm. Then again cats are usually far too cool to do what people actually want them to xD

Hm. A miniature city replica? You could pour a bit of lighter fluid on it andlight it up. *ponders*
                    No, I'm not a pyro, not at all...

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                    Hi guy!!!!!! Missed you all and am now going to attempt to catch up on what I have missed. BTW Nat I agree I prefer season nine pigtails over season ten.
                    Cat! *hugs*
                    We missed you!

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Hm. Then again cats are usually far too cool to do what people actually want them to xD

Hm. A miniature city replica? You could pour a bit of lighter fluid on it andlight it up. *ponders*
                      No, I'm not a pyro, not at all...
                      Touche, touche

that could work, if I could find someone to build the miniature for me... my parents have a friend who LOVES to build miniatures, but I dunno how kindly he'd take to me destroying it...

fire! fire! hehehehe! (no, I'm not a pyro either *hands extra box of matches to Ren behind her back*

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessiveShip View Post
                        Popping in with a new vid...it's the first I've ever made, so I'm anxious to see what people think (see, STEF, you have managed to make vid people out of some of us...)

Link to YouTube

Love Just Is

hopefully I'll have a download page for it soon
                        Yay!! Wow, that was quick though. At this rate, you'll have caught up to me in no time Anyway, nice job. I think it was just the sweet pick-me-up I needed. The happy, smiling clip choices and the cuteness of the song combined brought a smile to my face

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                        I don't think it is the age of the computer that matters as much as how much RAM you have. I made my first vid on a five year old computer with 256 MB of RAM. Not an easy task. It is a miracle I am still sane and the computer didn't meet a dastardly end. Thankfully I now have a new system and 1GB of RAM. WMM is stil frustrating but at least now it is faster.
                        Wow! I think I might have been in that same boat when I started. Plus, I also had like 10 viruses eating away at my computer and messed up every program But still, I give you kudos for persistence!! You are a far stronger person than I.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Touche, touche

that could work, if I could find someone to build the miniature for me... my parents have a friend who LOVES to build miniatures, but I dunno how kindly he'd take to me destroying it...

fire! fire! hehehehe! (no, I'm not a pyro either *hands extra box of matches to Ren behind her back*

Mm, good point. Usually miniature makers don't like it when you blow their stuff up. Darn. And dry ice makes such awesome smoke, too.

flaaaammmeesss..
                          (*swaps and passes you the lighter* yep, no pyros here, not at all)

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Mm, good point. Usually miniature makers don't like it when you blow their stuff up. Darn. And dry ice makes such awesome smoke, too.

flaaaammmeesss..
                            (*swaps and passes you the lighter* yep, no pyros here, not at all)
                            Lol.
                            Hmm, I need to find some dry ice too... put a chunk of that in a two-liter bottle of water, and you get yourself quite the bang

Nope, none at all. *lights lighter-fluid-coated stack of logs*

Comment

Hey Renny good to see that you an I are on at the same time

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Lol.
                                Hmm, I need to find some dry ice too... put a chunk of that in a two-liter bottle of water, and you get yourself quite the bang

Nope, none at all. *lights lighter-fluid-coated stack of logs*
                                *nodnod*
                                Yeah, who us, OT?

EDIT:

I know, Cat! I was starting to wonder if that was going to happen again.

sigpic
                                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X