Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
    So, speculations for the future: What would happen if Vala after Continuum left SG1, with Qetesh's treasure - natural heir.

Has she totally reformed or would a big heap of treasure still tempt her.

Diamonds or gold are a girl's best friend.

Mag. No green expected.
    Well for me personally...I wouldn't buying anymore DVDs.
    But seriously Mag...why do you think there is any treasure...and why would Vala even know about it, given that her return to Qetesh is a change in the timeline, that gets fixed in the end.
    LC
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

V: Come on Daniel, let's get out of here.
      D: And do what?
      V: *whispers in his ear*

D: Really?
      V: *nods*
      D: Let's go. *grabs her hand and takes her to his quarters*
      Explains so much of the happenings of my brain tonight.
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        Explains so much of the happenings of my brain tonight.
        So I take it, the things happening in your brain tonight are gutterish???...will you be sharing???????
        LC
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
          So I take it, the things happening in your brain tonight are gutterish???...will you be sharing???????
          LC
          Oh yeah... Well, not tonight.

And now I'm off for it's once again "early" and my contacts are rebelling. Night, all!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
            Now, I'm surfing through the threads and I got curious about one thing.

What do you people think of Larrin from the SGA?
            Do you think she's got some basic line(flirtatious, badas!, the antigonistic relationship with Shep) along with Vala?
            Because I do. But for some reason I didn't work for me well. What I find so intriguing at Vala, I find boring at Larrin at best.
            ITA. The main problem I have is that the actress doesn't do anything with the role. I mean, she just has no charisma. CB had that in spades. She did things with the character...she made creative decisions that showed more depth to the character than perhaps what was written on the page. She made me want to keep watching, and ignore the fact that she was beating up Daniel Larrin just looked like an abusive psycho to me.

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
            Very kind of you to try and cheer me up! Thanks! I don't expect or really want any relationship issues in these movies either. Little bits here and there, maybe a bit of a shippy scene, that's all I want. They are action movies, not romantic comedies or dramas! I just ship so many different couples that I know aren't ever going to be on screen, I don't want to see people bring down the ones that actually do have a chance on screen.
            Oh, I definitely agree. I am fully aware of the fact that this is an SG-1 movie, not a D/V movie. The great thing about episodic television is that you have 20 hours to deal with different aspects of relationships AND tell your story. These movies will have less than 1/10th of that time...so naturally you would need to cut back on the relationships. While my heart secretly hoped for some amazing shippy scenes in AOT, I was completely satisfied with what we got. As long as we get some solid interactions, I'll be happy.

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
            Dude, Stef, you're making it so hard to stay unspoiled...you just make me want to see AoT so much more...the anticipation is killing me. I'm so excited about all this subtle DV you keep hinting about....*thinks about it* Can I wait? I don't know if I can wait! *breath in...breath out* Must wait till March....Must wait til March...Must wait till March...
            Aw, no...hold strong! You can make it another...50+ days Oh, and as for D/V...if you don't go in with any grand expectations, I think you'll really enjoy it

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
              So, speculations for the future: What would happen if Vala after Continuum left SG1, with Qetesh's treasure - natural heir.

Has she totally reformed or would a big heap of treasure still tempt her.

Diamonds or gold are a girl's best friend.

Mag. No green expected.
              No, she will be around after Continuum, because it's stated that timeline at the end of Continuum will be fixed. So no worries.

But what I think if she would leave SGC in any future, nope, I don't think so. She put so much effort to fix in and have a home. I don"t think she's of course entirely reformed but I don't also think that she will leave all of this behind her for treasures. (If you saw the end of AoT, you would see my point better, I guess)

Besides,diamonds and golds might be girl's best friends but Daniel would be one of the hell of treasures if she managed to get him which I -with all of my heart- believe that she will some day-

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

V: Come on Daniel, let's get out of here.
              D: And do what?
              V: *whispers in his ear*

D: Really?
              V: *nods*
              D: Let's go. *grabs her hand and takes her to his quarters*

I heartily agree-
              Nice one, my co-queen!!!
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

For the leather fetish!!!!

Hee!!!

Hee, I love when she lays on the table!!

Specials thanks to Wendy for the fotos.
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                  Well that's funny considering i was re-reading Roswell last night - though I wasn't coherent enough to think to take notes there are definitely a lot of LOL worthy quotes in there though
                  That's way bizarre Nat and awesome at the same time.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Ah but to quote one of my favorite movies - "Wuv, twru wuv, will follow you - forever" Not knowing the status of their relationship at the end of Continuum, they both love each other even if neither are willing to admit it even to theirselves.
                  Princess Bride = awesome movie!!!!!

Is it sad I recognised the quote immediately?

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                    Princess Bride = awesome movie!!!!!

Is it sad I recognised the quote immediately?
                    No, not at all. What is sad that I did miss it!!!
                    Shame on me!!
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Comment

Yes shame on you Prepare to die! LOL

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Lol!! I was totally expecting that you would say it!!
                        a B.Pride referance without 'prepare to die'!!! Hee, Good Lord forbid it.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Yeah well I go for the classics. I love it and RObin hood: Men in tights. It is awesomeness to the max.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                            Yeah well I go for the classics. I love it and RObin hood: Men in tights. It is awesomeness to the max.
                            *sniffs the air* Did someone just say RH: MIT????

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Seriously I love that movie. Speaking of movies I love AoT so rocks!!!!

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hello peeps! *waves*
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X