No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Fruitcakes!!! I've missed so much! What's been happening around here?
    --Kate

Comment

Well Kate Nat and I have got a story going on if you want to join.

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Good morning, Fruitcakes!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Pictures

-Stef
        WoW! That woman is amazingly gorgeous!

Great pic, Stef!! (what, there was a second one? Hrm, guess I missed it... )
        _______________________________________________________________________________
        ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Hey Daryl nice to see you

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Stef: I love the Avalon banner, the faces you used were brilliant.
            banner by Stef

Comment

Hey Isa how's it going?

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hey, I am cucumbery cool. (not just because of the cold too) Yourself?
                banner by Stef

Comment

Good actually. Hey you read mine and Nat's attempts at a story? It was fun

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Afternoon Cakes!

I hate physics labs. They give me headaches. Ow.
                    sigpic
                    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

*sneaks in, avoiding Isa's net*

*scurries back out*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

aw Cat no one wants to continue our story

oh well we could always take it and finish it together via email then post our wonderful masterpiece it it's completion

My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Like your story, it has great potential but I personally ....... look up for winged moderator ..... wouldn't dare.

The reason I logged in was to find the pic run that had, dare I say, pics of sleepy Daniel and Vala, in what could be seen as rather replete poses.

I don't expect anyone to search because I've been doing that and I haven't a clue how far back it was. If anyone could do a new run if they've got them handy would appreciate it. Would help with something I'm writing. Also the winged one, said they were OK because they're screencaps.

Mag.

Comment

The very pics. Thank you very much Ringgold Gate. Helpful as always and good luck with the story.

Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              Someone say Naughty!!!! Where oh Where is Wendy??????

Edit: Someone needs to go find Wendy and tell her we desire her naughty skills. I bet I know where she is. Off to the lounge to look for her........

Edit: Just posted an SOS in the Lounge for Wendy and Erin. We need Erin to add to the build a story. Everyone keep an eye out for them and don't let them run away.
                              I saw the SOS and I am here. Looks like you already found the posts, Susan. Thanks!

Mag, I have a whole PB full of pics like that. Anytime you need a run, just let me know and I will gladly post some. I have pics from all ten seasons of Daniel and then lots of Vala pics!

As for the Build-A-Story, I am afraid that I am not that great in the fic department, so I will leave that one for Erin.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Hello my beautiful Fruitcakes! Headache gone but I'm still not feeling too good and my computer is insanely slow so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post today.

Originally posted by djay View Post
                                38 degrees tomorrow (for travelling! Ugghh!!) and 41 on Thursday. Eeek!
                                May even be too hot to swim! (and the shack has no air conditioning)

Djay
                                I opened my window to let the -10 degree wind in for you

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Pictures

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Stef
                                Pretties!

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                                aw Cat no one wants to continue our story

oh well we could always take it and finish it together via email then post our wonderful masterpiece it it's completion
                                Oooh, you so should!! I'd love to read it!

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                Nat and Cat, We haven't tried the others yet. I know we can get Milena and Isa to add to it. We are working on Daryll also.
                                LoL, you'll have to focus your efforts on Isa and Darryl My creative mind is like a turtle, I need time to reflect on the plot and all before writing anything I know, I suck Oh!! Wait, I have a better excuse I have another reason: I'm focusing all my mental strength on editing BF18

EDIT: Hey Wendy!! How's it going?
                                ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X