• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    Not too shabby, a bit sniffly.
    Aw, *huggles* Feel better hun!

Do not get me started on the Elves at Helm's Deep... grr.
    I thought I would brave it, but I thought better of it

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    LOL. Okay, I won't Besides, turns out I won't be watching TTT anyways. I had just cracked open The Time Traveler's Wife when my brother invited me over to his apartment to hang out with some people and watch a movie. It's probably for the best, I was already confused by the book.

Be back on later tonight!

-Stef
    Don't give up on the book yet! It gets really good! See you later hun!
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      LOL. Okay, I won't Besides, turns out I won't be watching TTT anyways. I had just cracked open The Time Traveler's Wife when my brother invited me over to his apartment to hang out with some people and watch a movie. It's probably for the best, I was already confused by the book.

Be back on later tonight!

-Stef
      Have fun dearie!

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      Aw, *huggles* Feel better hun!
      I thought I would brave it, but I thought better of it
      Thankies You're no fun
      sigpic
      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Have fun dearie!

Thankies You're no fun
        Hey, I forwent for your benefit
        banner by Stef

Comment

V: I'm bored.
          D: And according to Stef, I'm impotent.

V: Well that does not bode well.
          D: Tell me about it.

V: I think we sould test it out.
          D: *curious* How?

V: I was reading about some fun toys. Here.
          D: These look interesting too.

D: We'll prover that Stef wrong yet!
          V: Damn right we will.
          banner by Stef

Comment

LOL! Good one, Isa!

Djay

Edit: Anyone wanna play 20 Questions?
            He's her Lobster!
            LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Howdy Fruitcakes!!

Had a great day of shopping. I found the complete series of "My So Called Life" on DVD, very excited about that!!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                Hey
                Isa, Kath, Wendy, and Djay.

Wendy, did you have fun shopping today?

Girls, I'm on a break from making my video. It is not as hard as I thought and it is way harder then I thought. My answer changes every few minutes. It is going to take me a long time to make this one because I am working with the Collections. I deleting all those clips that don't either have Daniel or Vala, or special effects. etc.. I love the special effects one and Hope to use some. It has been fun though. I'm around. Just busy.
                Susan
                I had a great day. The mall we went to was almost a mile long if you walk it all the way around once. My friend and I walked it 5 times because we were getting sort of bored at the end. Needless to say I am a little tired...LOL
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Howdy Fruitcakes!!

Had a great day of shopping. I found the complete series of "My So Called Life" on DVD, very excited about that!!!
                  AH! My So Called Life! Love that show and since I just re-watched Stardust I'm having much Claire Danes love!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                    AH! My So Called Life! Love that show and since I just re-watched Stardust I'm having much Claire Danes love!
                    That show came out right at the same time I was entering high school so I thought it was so cool. Besides, I had a major crush on Jared Leto(Jordan Catalano).
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

*runs in*

*hugs thread*

Miss you guys!!! Just stopping in for a quick minute...

*runs out*

ETA: SOrry, forgot. I have piccies for any Scapers:

Spoiler:

from the Auction: The Tach Missile weapon thingy (sorry, can't remember the proper name at the moment) from Green Eyed Monster:

Lani and Jonathan (Rygel and Crais)

sigpic

Comment

SO, I just posted to the DV community for the first time(I must be nuts)...and am waiting for it to be approved, but I'm going to bed and may not see it when it gets posted. I just wanted to warn you guys in case you see it before I do.
                        night
                        LC
                        (happy now Isa???lol)
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                          SO, I just posted to the DV community for the first time(I must be nuts)...and am waiting for it to be approved, but I'm going to bed and may not see it when it gets posted. I just wanted to warn you guys in case you see it before I do.
                          night
                          LC
                          (happy now Isa???lol)
                          *rushes in sleepy*

YES!!! *hugs*

*stumbles out*
                          banner by Stef

Comment

*drags utterly weakened self in and collapses*
                            My name is Ren, I'm a fruitcake and I haven't been here in a week.
                            *collapses on the ground*

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                            night
                            LC
                            (happy now Isa???lol)
                            YAY LC
                            Can't wait to see your post.
                            Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the vanishing act, but whenever my dad's home, one night, we'll have one of his buddies over for a movie/discussion night...

Tonight's movies were "Hostel Part 2" and "Behind the Mask: The rise of Leslie Vernon"...

Discussion topics varied from ghosts, to aliens, to technology (and my dad sounded like Sam tonight, going on about quantum physics, and folding space), to Farscape, to Stargate, to horror movies, to screenplay ideas John and Daddy have...

So it has been a fun evening, full of movies, great discussions, and sugar!... Movie night is also sugar-binge night... Coffee and donuts! Nothing better... I think I had 3 cups of coffee per movie... then one during the talking afterward... another now... that brings my total to 9 cups all day... that's more coffee then I have in a week... So, I'm like, typing at warp speed right now...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                                Oh if only it were so I'd die in a happy goo of Devilishness. As I Am ascended that wouldn't really work but its the principle of the matter.

I think I'm going to ebay it or something Yeah fingers were slipping I was rushing to watch my latest box set *cough*anime*cough* so wasn't watching what I was typing. I apologize.

LOL violent much? Yes and Milena defended us so take that

Watching my undead and therefore can't be killed back as we speak

You can't switch we were so nice to you!

I declare the truce...as long as Hathor!Stef agrees.

Yeah Mum declared war Renny and I are completely innocent....Mum take it back quickly!
                                Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did my Baby girl have a good trip?
                                MOM!!!!! *huggles*
                                Well I'm actually still in Chicago, the hotel doesn't have free wireless, it's ten bucks. I finally gave in and bought a connection with my credit card.. *hugs and hugs some more*
                                I MISSED YOU! *points at sis's post* We're not at war, right? I don't like war. Is not fun *pouts*
                                Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X