Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    Seriously? Then I've gotta go ahead and read the book soon
    I've got a bunch of Meg Cabot books on my list for "eventually". You'd think that after being a bookworm my entire life I would've realized that there's never enough time for all the books you want to read, hehe.
    I'm the same still have books on my shelf I bought with birthday vouchers in April. I actually own every Meg Cabot book out in Australia YA and Adult. SO if anyone wants to discuss one chances are I've read it. You're a book worm too? Awesome!!!!!!
    Susan my dad knows how to rip dvds so I'm going to get him to do it. That doesn't work then I'll rip my avis though I don't have The Shroud so maybe not.
    Thanks for the help Stef I actually understood a bit of it

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
      Sorry I wasn't here over the weekend. (spoilers for my weekend.)
      Spoiler:

I went down to my BFF's to watch SGA friday night and my car malfunctioned on the way home. I was suppossed to be home around midnight (I had to get up at 8 to go to one of our medival events Saturday.) Instead I was waiting for the tow truck. When they finally came it rained cats and dogs (with a little hail mixed in for fun.) while hooking up my car. Since there was only one tow truck in the area the truck had to drop off a galon of gas to a teen age girl who had run out. It was 2AM before I got home and I woke up at seven and was busy all day yesterday and today. We took our pottery to the event and had great sales. Today I had a meeting and help to tear down stuff from the event.

These two would have fit right in yesterday. (Although people would have had an issue with the zipper in the back of Vala's dress. I should lace up the back or button down the front. That is why the Ori are evil they ruin perfectly good garb with modern zippers.)
      Welcome back!! LOL. I never really pay attention to the zipper And hey, why can't the Ori outfit their followers with a more practical clothing technology? Maybe they LOVE zippers.

Heh, thanks. I'm hoping I'll still be able to get on sometimes, I'll be working during the day but the hotel room is supposed to have internet *crosses fingers*
      *crosses fingers for you*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
        I'm the same still have books on my shelf I bought with birthday vouchers in April. I actually own every Meg Cabot book out in Australia YA and Adult. SO if anyone wants to discuss one chances are I've read it. You're a book worm too? Awesome!!!!!!
        Susan my dad knows how to rip dvds so I'm going to get him to do it. That doesn't work then I'll rip my avis though I don't have The Shroud so maybe not.
        LOL. I can try explaining it again, in step-by-step mode if you're still lost. I tend to babble sometimes and I'm not entirely sure it makes sense. Specific steps helps me be more clear and concise.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Once I am able to have lots of free time to make said video I will definitely bombard you with questions

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hey guys, TTTB only needs two more points to place in the FIRST TO 50 SEASON 9 EPISODE game

-Stef

Comment

*grin* Yeah.. I learned to read early and got addicted. I remember back when I was little- I'd bring home fifteen and twenty books from the library in these paper sacks that looked like they were about to burst at any moment and my dad was always grumbling about what would happen if I lost one, hehe..
              Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Welcome back!! LOL. I never really pay attention to the zipper And hey, why can't the Ori outfit their followers with a more practical clothing technology? Maybe they LOVE zippers.
                But it ruins the dress as grab for me other wise I'd love to own such a gown.=)
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                  But it ruins the dress as grab for me other wise I'd love to own such a gown.=)
                  Meh. I guess I'm not that detailed oriented when it comes to clothing. I just go "ooh, look at the pretty" and kind of move on But speaking of costumes in F&B, could Daniel look any more delicious in that soldier's outfit? *drool*

-Stef

Comment

*grin* Yeah.. I learned to read early and got addicted. I remember back when I was little- I'd bring home fifteen and twenty books from the library in these paper sacks that looked like they were about to burst at any moment and my dad was always grumbling about what would happen if I lost one, hehe..
                    OMG Renny its like we're twins! Seriously I did absolutely the same thing when I was little about 15 books at a time. Hell I still do it sometimes and it was really bad when they were a few days overdue

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

Edit:

I think that will be up just a few more minutes.. Don't know if I will be able to sleep so I might be back in a short while. Wish me luck.

Susan
                      Mmmm. You as so ffeding my armor fetish here, Susan. Mmm. men in armor hitting things.Ahhhh.
                      sigpic
                      thanks Stef
                      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Susan that picture is gorgeous! Think I may snurch it

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

OMG Renny its like we're twins! Seriously I did absolutely the same thing when I was little about 15 books at a time. Hell I still do it sometimes and it was really bad when they were a few days overdue
                          Seriously? That's so like me lol.
                          The librarians loved me (probably because I was constantly financing their latest vacations...
                          I still do it sometimes, though now I've discovered the extra large backpack- it's a thing of beauty!

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Guys off to see a movie (Stardust) see you all later.
                            EDIT: I am her twin!

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              Twins?
                              Cat, are you my baby girl Ren's lost twin? My twin baby grils, Ren and Cat?
                              Honey, do you want a sister?

Girls, Mommy is off to bed.
                              Goodnight.
                              Yes! I always wanted a twin sister *glees*
                              Good night Mom, sweet dreams

Guys off to see a movie (Stardust) see you all later.
                              EDIT: I am her twin!
                              *nodnod* We're twins. Seperated at birth (and by a few months in a feat previously only though capable by Ori and/or Ascended Beings)
                              *huggles*

EDIT: I just realized that not only is this my 600th post, it's also meaningful. A long lost twin and mom all in one post.

EDIT 2: Uhh, Go D/V!!

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                                Oh, I love Anastasia...Not Disney, but still...Love it!!!
                                There are so many disney movies...

Ooh good 80s ones in there, Wendy
                                Um...Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Pinocchio, The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under, Lilo and Stitch, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Grand Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Pocahontas....I'll sit back and come up with more...

~Erin
                                I love Aladdin. (First movie I saw in the theater with friends instead of my parents when I was in Jr.High school.)

Don't forget the Robin Hood=)
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X