Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    I have no idea what a chupa chup is...but BAD GUYS!!

VALA: How is that useful? You going to join up all the dots and draw a pretty picture?

-Stef
    Pegasus Project!
    Its a lolly pop sorry guys for any confusion.

I adore Bad Guys!!!

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      It IS ...right now

LoL??? Plans? Foiled? Aluminum?
      AluminIum *accent on the I*
      banner by Stef

Comment

It IS
        LoL!! I want to, I really really want to but I know there's at least one Fruitcake only a few provinces away that would hunt me down without a weekly-ish fix of BF...
        So? I've been getting e-mails from people on FF.net demanding I post a new chapter for months and clearly that didn't produce any results.

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        Second to last favorite episode.
        Good girl! *pats head and gives Isa a gold star*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
          I adore Bad Guys!!!
          As do I. I saw the guy who played McLane-light in something the other day, maybe it was another episode of Stargate...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Guys here's is your hourly update to vote for Vala's fab hair:

Come on feel the Fruitcake Might!!!!

This announcement is via Milena I will be reminding you all in her stead while she is involved in something called sleep.

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Guys here's is your hourly update to vote for Vala's fab hair:

Come on feel the Fruitcake Might!!!!

This announcement is via Milena I will be reminding you all in her stead while she is involved in something called sleep.

Yes! Vote! Show the world how pretty Vala's hair is!
              sigpic
              Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Oh, who is she kidding? Milena isn't sleeping. She's like this D/V obsessed cyborg who never sleeps...she just watches gleefully as everyone's fooled by her attempts to pass as human.

Oh. Wait...that's me. My bad.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                  Sh**!! Sorry, LC Well, it can be a treat in the morning then. All you other Fruitcakes, here's the latest in my PWP role-playing series up on my LJ

Please enjoy.
                  ~Erin
                  WOWZA!..so here I am innocently sitting at my computer at 7:30am waiting for the ASA to kick in to get rid of a headache...and you have definitely given me something else to think about...BIG Time...that was amazing and oh so enjoyable Erin, thank you so much...and I didn't even miss the chaps,lol.
                  LC
                  (btw thanks for the nice words you said about my 'unending' piece in your comments....and yeah I understand about feeling like you just reusing stuff you've done before but hey it's the same activity and there's only just so many ways to describe it)
                  sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                  http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Oh, who is she kidding? Milena isn't sleeping. She's like this D/V obsessed cyborg who never sleeps...she just watches gleefully as everyone's fooled by her attempts to pass as human.

-Stef
                    Isn't that both of you?

*winks*
                    banner by Stef

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEEE*

*HUGS*

Thanks Wendy these are totally awesome!!! And that last picture of CB might be one of the most gorgeous shots I've ever seen! Ranks up there with the Crusades waking-up-in-bed shot *sigh*

EDIT: G'night LC!! OH WAIT!!! Did I email you back??? I sooo can't remember *bites lip* Okay, I'll just email you twice if I already have
                      Just read it...and no you've only sent that one once.
                      LC
                      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

-Stef
                        OMG you're the secret cylon from BSG, you and Milena are the same model!

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Shh, Milena is a sleeper...she doesn't know what she is yet.

You know, I wonder what people who have to catch up on the past seven pages or so are going to think of our conversations. It pretty much amounts to a lot of incoherent babbling and me turning to the dark side and patronizing everyone

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                            Isn't that both of you?

*winks*
                            Well, they ARE related... so they say.
                            sigpic
                            Banner by Stef.

Comment

Shh, Milena is a sleeper...she doesn't know what she is yet.

You know, I wonder what people who have to catch up on the past seven pages or so are going to think of our conversations. It pretty much amounts to a lot of incoherent babbling and me turning to the dark side and patronizing everyone

-Stef
                              Isn't that half the fun of this thread? All the OTness?
                              sigpic
                              Banner by Stef.

Comment

OMG, Cat! That's it!! *see them in a whole new light*
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X