X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    *runs in

Kales!!!!
    *HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!* Hun!!!!!!!! Missed you, glad you're back!!! *bounces happily*
    *ubergrin*

SO happy to be back. I'm really quite serious about missing you all. Won't be retaking up beta duties anytime soon, but I'm determined to get some writing done or at least come on for a chat more often

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      *runs in*

Oh god I've missed you all. *hugs to all* Will try to post something writing-y tonight. Loving the pics one and all.

Congrats on all milestones I've missed! And you Stef! The tee-shirts sound great.

*runs out*
      KALES!!!!!!!!

You have been missed around here. So glad you are back
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

DJGirl, QueenQetesh *waves*

Nice to meet you too QQ

I need to catch up on fic recs and so forth so I'll have a look around the back pages. I'm bored at work so I'm working on a little snippet just now based on the song "Life is Beautiful" by Vega 4

DJG, I adore your new sig *wicked grin* Just realised it's by Jules, not Stef. But my next comment stands anyway

Stef, are you on a mission to outfit (oooh, check out that pun) all DVers in RL and on the forum?

Comment

can't wait to read it, Kay
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ..............................
            LITTLE SCRIBE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GLOMPS*

-How about that for stretching the thread a little *eg*

Comment

*is blushing and positively overwhelmed by the welcome back*

*hugs everyone again*

I'm working on it now, and it fits nicely with a challenge Isa sent me.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                I couldn't watch the vid could you make for Real Player or Quick Time?
                XviD version

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Tra la la......where has everyone gone? We need some sort of game to get everyone pumped. Alas, I got nothing. Maybe everyone can say their favorite episode of the entire series (not just of season 10 like I've asked before). Since there are A LOT of episodes, why not just name your top three.
                Reckoning, Lost City, Memento Mori, Threads, The Fifth Race, Heroes

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Okay, so now that I've reached 2,000 posts, that means I can have my own avatar now, doesn't it? How do I do that?

-Stef
                Congrats for 2000 posts

*runs in*

Oh god I've missed you all. *hugs to all* Will try to post something writing-y tonight. Loving the pics one and all.

Congrats on all milestones I've missed! And you Stef! The tee-shirts sound great.

*runs out*
                Welcome back!
                sigpic
                Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

*runs in*

*runs out*
                  KALES!!!
                  WELCOME BACK
                  WE MISSED YOU!
                  **GLOMP**

Don't you dare stay away for that long ever again!
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Evening all!

Love the WP Stef, and can't wait to see these t-shirts!

KALES! *Tackles hugs*
                    sigpic
                    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Also posted on the Vala/CB WOW thread, but we love CB here too!:

Speaking of her singing ability, here a link to where you can hear a small preview to a song she sang for Paul Goddard's debut album "MOVE Coleman Smith". You have to click on the next button a couple of times until you get to "Groovy", that's her. Can I just say AMAZING!!! The girl!crush I had on her increase exponentially after I heard this.

Link: Coleman Smith

Kales, can't wait to see what challenge you picked. *g*

*waves* Hey there, Kath!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Ahem, Isa, here is your answer:

The first vignette in the AU Strays Don't Sleep series. A Daniel/Vala ish tag to Forever in A Day. Oh, god I'm insane to be starting another series right now.

our hearts, they beat and break @ fanfiction.net
                        the same chapter @livejournal

*grin*

Comment

Ahem, Isa, here is your answer:

The first vignette in the AU Strays Don't Sleep series. A Daniel/Vala ish tag to Forever in A Day. Oh, god I'm insane to be starting another series right now.

our hearts, they beat and break @ fanfiction.net
                          the same chapter @livejournal

*grin*
                          Loves you! Dude, so fast! I read and loved! (3rd convo btw). Hun, you might be insane but you're in good company!

Edit: Just got your email.... You are evil! But I still love you!
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Oh my. Haha, I should log onto msn and make it 4 convos at once Isa. But I won't, bc then neither of us will get any writing done at all.

Oh and me? Evil? *grin* *is proud*

Working on one of your other challenges at the moment.

Apparently starvation works well on bunnies.

Comment

Tell me about it. Starvation= rabid bunnies. Learned it the hard way.

Yay! Can't wait to see! And now I'm working on your evil challenge... (I think it's gonna be a 1 challenge = 2 fic thing.... eep!)
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Oh My God!! her voice's awesome. totally awesome.

Kales, I'm off to read. But What about Shaken?? We'll see an update soon?
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X