Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bumping*

OT- I hate when my writer's block mixes with my procrastination: it gets bad!
    banner by Stef

Comment

Hey guys! Has any of you heard from Kales? I haven't seen her in a while that's why. Thx.

Comment

Hehe, I just got Mr. Pup to watch Avalon. He's already turning into a D/V shipper. I'll get him there eventually!

BG, last time I checked Kales is alive, but RL is being mean. Anyone know anymore?

Started my new job today, I'm now working on Rodney Street. That really made my day
        sigpic
        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

She's been MIA for awhile I think someone said she's been working. Spoilers for size
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

From last I heard, RL and her job are taking up her time, but she did say she would be back soon.

Kath congrats on the new job.

And to get back on topic:

Who didn't squee like mad during this? I know I did...
            banner by Stef

Comment

Thx guys Glad to hear she'll be back soon.

Comment

Whoever talks to Kales, tell her Stef is missing her like crazy around here!

Okay, so I thought I was this HUGE nerd/geek when it came to SG-1 but my friend (the squeeing one who freaked out about "The Shroud") is a bigger one than me! Last night, she wanted to go to Wal-Mart at like 3am to get T-shirts so we could make SG-1 shirts!! We decided to hold off on that until tomorrow....but now she's trying to come up with ideas. Aye dios mio!!!

I really hope we seriously give S/J a run for their money this year in terms of nominations for the fan awards Right now, I am trying to pump up all of my smaller ships

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ha ha! I love your friend too, Stef! I wish I had someone to share the DV goodness. (Are you really gonna wear those tshirts in public??)

DJAY
                  (PS bought my new camera so gonna take some photos of the dolls soon)
                  He's her Lobster!
                  LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Before I go to bed a mini bump cuz ain't it Sleepy Sunday?

Spoiler:

Okay, so he's waking up, but I don't think we gonna argue schematics...

Again, schematics... I thought Vala deserved a "I'm just that hot" pic, too.

banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                      Ha ha! I love your friend too, Stef! I wish I had someone to share the DV goodness. (Are you really gonna wear those tshirts in public??)
                      That remains to be seen She thinks it would be funny to wear them out to the bar to pick up guys. I'm like...um...okay. Speaking of my friend though, when I told her that SF canceled SG-1, she kept demanding why. I was like "I have no idea!" If anyone ever plans on storming the network offices, count at least one more rabid activist to your campaign (and she's actually been a part of activist organizations on campus...so she knows her stuff ).

Ooh, we've reached 190,000 views!! No celebration for that?!

God, I am sooooo bored. I agreed to come home and watch my parents' and brother's cats while they all went on vacation (thanks for inviting me!). So, I'm stuck alone in this house. Been watching the "Heroes" marathon on SF all day. But it's almost over and I have nothing else to do. Really wish I had brought a book (not that my dad doesn't have about a million here already).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
                        Actually Beau Bridges was on season 9 DVD cover, in Australia - http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/791866 - somehow they managed to put 5 people in the picture very successfully, why is this impossible in USA?
                        WHA???? *Grrrr* Now that makes me REALLY mad that Vala's not on the cover.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Ooh, we've reached 190,000 views!! No celebration for that?!
                        CONGRATS ON 190,000 VIEWS!

KEEP ON SPREADING THE DALA AROUND PEOPLE!

*giggle* I really need to get to bed
                        Last edited by Anjirika; 21 May 2007, 08:49 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Yes, I've got the set of DVD's with Landry on the cover. Really hope they change the artwork and put Vala on the cover.

OT
                          Off to see Keith Urban in concert tonight. Yay!

DJAY
                          He's her Lobster!
                          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Going through the game threads, picking out some things people here might find interesting:

H&H Ships of Stargate

H&H Women of Stargate

H&H Men of Stargate

H&H Different Galaxy Pairs

Who's the Better Team? (Vala pairings)

Best Hairdos

Best Season of SG-1

Yeah, I am that bored! I think the whole first page of the "Fun & Games" section is dominated by me

-Stef

Comment

Morning all!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Okay, so I thought I was this HUGE nerd/geek when it came to SG-1 but my friend (the squeeing one who freaked out about "The Shroud") is a bigger one than me! Last night, she wanted to go to Wal-Mart at like 3am to get T-shirts so we could make SG-1 shirts!! We decided to hold off on that until tomorrow....but now she's trying to come up with ideas. Aye dios mio!!!
                              -Stef
                              LOL. Love your friend! Let see some pics of those shirts when they're done!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Morning campers!

Thanks Isabel

Stef, your friend is funny! On the other hand, that t-shirt thing sounds like a brilliant idea.

Have spoken to Kales, she's fine, work's still being mean, says she'll be back soon and she misses everyone. I've passed on messages too

190,000 views! Go us!
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Working...
                                X