No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack! Where is everybody? We're falling to the second page.

I really need to read this book and stop surfing the web

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
      Oh and I have gifts for you all. I've finally got photoshop and I have been working on wallpapers all day. ^_^ Here they are- spoilers are for size rather than for content... although the last one has a lot from unending...

Spoiler:

Love the last one.
      LC
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

NO SHEPPARD TEYLA!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

Lol, hello Stef, I'm here. I'll random message so as not to fall onto second page, he he. And my little spaz attack just now was because whats this Sheppard/Teyla or Daniel/Vala??? Dan/Vala is an official ship where as Shep/Teyla is not, its shep/weir, darn it!!!!!!! Lol, okay, I'm done with that now.

How is everyone?

Spoiler:
        Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
          I am trying to do my math homework but I couldn't NOT stop by.... I just have to ask, are you gals into giving plot bunnies? I have been waiting awhile and I am thinking that I really want to write a fic with D/V but I just don't know what to write about so any ideas just thrown in the air would be mucho appreciated.

Aw D/V how I adore thee and so wish that Season 10 would come out on DVD asap!

-JJ
          I hope to be posting "THE" scene tag for Unending to 'alldanielfic' in the next week or so...gotta do some tweaking(thanks Kales)first...and since that is now done I seem to be moving on to the 'next morning' scene...you know BEFORE she almost runs into Cam.
          I'd still like to see the conversation where Cam's trying to explain to the others what he's just seen in the corridor outside Daniel's quarters.
          LC
          sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

And now it's time to read The Handmaid's Tale for class

-Stef
            Completely OT, but I gotta say...I'm sorry you have to read this book...no seriously...I HATE Margaret Atwood...you hear me, HATE!!!!
            LC
            sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Ah, I LOVE that MM line So sweet there. The way that Daniel says "come home" is just so wonderful, and full of emotion. His voice just gets softer and he gets this look in his eyes *sigh*

In addition to your list, may I just add the bit from MM where Daniel...
              Spoiler:
              says "Vala, it's me Daniel. We know you're in here. There's nowhere else you could have gone. I know you're scared. We're not here to hurt you. We can help you remember."

Just the combination of the tone of his voice and the look on his face when he says it *melts*

-Stef
              Yeah there's a catch in his voice with the word 'home'...an inflection the seems to imply 'home is with me'...lovely.
              And under your spoiler tag: this scene is perfect the example I have of the difference watching the episode on a real TV or on a computer monitor...I didn't catch the full expression on his face until I saw it on the TV...it was then that I got the full impact of the emotions present.
              And yes, to whoever it was wondering if he actually does dig into that embrace deeper as the camera pans to the others...I saw it last night and his head does settle in closer to her...altho I didn't notice his hand on her neck.
              LC
              sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                Completely OT, but I gotta say...I'm sorry you have to read this book...no seriously...I HATE Margaret Atwood...you hear me, HATE!!!!
                So does everyone I meet, apparently. Strange how she can be so hated and yet be a best-selling author. Boggles the mind. I've never read her books, what one(s) have you read? So far, my dad (who reads like 50 books a month) read The Blind Assassion (and hated it) and my mom has said repeatedly how much she dislikes The Robber Bride. This really isn't making me want to read this thing

And under your spoiler tag: this scene is perfect the example I have of the difference watching the episode on a real TV or on a computer monitor...I didn't catch the full expression on his face until I saw it on the TV...it was then that I got the full impact of the emotions present.
                And yes, to whoever it was wondering if he actually does dig into that embrace deeper as the camera pans to the others...I saw it last night and his head does settle in closer to her...altho I didn't notice his hand on her neck.
                Yeah, except my experience was the reverse. I didn't catch it until I watched it on my computer. Probably helps that I am closer to the screen. And it was I who was talking about the deeper embrace bit. I love that moment so much

WELCOME BACK, PADFOOT!!!!!

Seriously, hasn't been the same here without you Oh, and I'm not sure why someone chose to compare D/V and S/T. I guess because neither is the uber-ship of the show (ie Jack/Sam and Sheppard/Weir). Now don't take that to mean that ours isn't important (or that Sheyla isn't legitimate), it's just that those two have a "bigger" fanbase. Hence why both Sheyla and D/V can participate in the Isis awards and Sparky and J/S can't. Whatever....we are pretty much canon at this point...at least in my mind

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome back Padfoot we missed you . I want season 10 on DVD and I want it now. I want it also so I can catch my mom up on SG-1 she was a fan before me and I have shown her all of season 9 I have that DVD set(we don't have cable ATM so we are watching in syndication on t.v.) Stef watch Arthur's Mantle from season 9 great ep one of my favorites of season 9 and I loved Cam in it. I want to watch certain eps over and over again and see the commentaries for them like for example spoilers for second half of season ten pics
                  Spoiler:

Can some one post some pics from the Quest 2 please the ones with D&V and the Shroud please pretty please with suger on top
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ask, and ye shall receive....

The Quest II
                    Spoiler:

-Stef

Comment

The Shroud
                      Spoiler:

Sorry that the quality isn't better. I captured these from the regular version of the episode, not the HD

-Stef

Comment

The Quest II
                        Spoiler:

-Stef
                        Whoa I really need to watch that one again!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

I don't know why, but for some reason, this is one of my fav. Q2 caps:
                          Spoiler:

-Stef

Comment

Thank you Stef for all the screencaps! I'm adding them to my mounting collection of D/V pics. Such a treasure trove to draw from when I'm making wallpaper- which I am doing ^_^

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            Great job on the WPs!!! I really liked the last one
                            Love the last one.
                            Thank you guys! Hope you all like the next two- posters for the movies with my own tag lines...enjoy!

Spoiler:

^_^ Can't wait till the movies actually come out...Fall is SOOOO fall away!
                            sigpic
                            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

The Quest II
                              Spoiler:

-Stef
                              Thanks Stef greened ya. That's one of my favorites ep of the season great team ep and great D&V. Added to my Daniel & Vala pic folder that I made on my computer. I have alot of your art in there too you always do such a good job.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                Thanks Stef greened ya <snip>
                                Okay, here's a really stupid question that has been bugging me forever--- what is 'greening' someone??? I don't know what that means...

...other than that- night shippers!
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X