• Show
Clear All

I think it's Memento Mori.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      They talk in general and are refering to one episode where
      Spoiler:
      Vala and Daniel have dinner together.

Tried to look up the ep title, but couldn't find it right now.

A.
      *squeeeee* at that

Comment

Originally posted by Gategal36
        I think it's Memento Mori.
        Yes, that's probably it. Thanks.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

thank you all for keeping the spoilers in I know it can be difficult but I am quite determined to remain spoiler-free

Been awhile since I've been here a whole 2 pages wow!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

i don't read all the spoilers, but sometimes i just can't resist lol

Comment

Yeah..there so darn tempting...
              I need to go to S.A(spoilerreaders annonymous.) Im Addicted

Comment

I was a member of S.A. for almost three months, but then I fell off the wagon. I need to learn to Just Say No to spoilers.

Comment

I changed my mind... maybe they do get togethere after all Or well at least have something more...

Comment

It's always nice to see people laughing

Still spoiler free, a little over a month to go

Happy Posting
                    It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                      I changed my mind... maybe they do get togethere after all Or well at least have something more...

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I like parts of the new team but I really REALLY love this promo shot...they are all just so cute together....how I wish I were Claudia at that moment....with say an added *coughcoughRDAcoughcough* lol (did ya see that coming Ronja?!lol)

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

aww i love the promo too, its one of my fav, because they're laughing and not the usual blank look.

Comment

Im gonna get really Mad if
                          Spoiler:
                          Cam and Vala get together..hello Farscape was good but this is stargate and Daniel needs a woman

I would be almost as mad as I was during beachead...and I was pretty darn mad

Comment

I agree! But I'm even more mad about:

Spoiler:
                            From the episode "The Shroud": When it is announced that the Prior has returned for their answer, SG-1 takes cover to hide from him. The shrouded man walks into the village and asks Tevaris for his answer. At first SG-1 cannot see his face, but when they do they are stunned: With the white hair, a pale face, and milky eyes of a transformed Prior, it is Daniel Jackson.

Omigod! Daniel can't be a Prior! There's the whole religious domination of the universe thing, and what a lousy date he would be. All hallowed are girlfriends of the Ori? I'm thinking not. But maybe Vala will save him from a lackluster life of robes and Renaissance Fair walking sticks and milky contact lenses? Or perhaps Daniel is just going undercover as a Prior? Things that make you go hmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Gategal36
                              I agree! But I'm even more mad about:

Spoiler:
                              From the episode "The Shroud": When it is announced that the Prior has returned for their answer, SG-1 takes cover to hide from him. The shrouded man walks into the village and asks Tevaris for his answer. At first SG-1 cannot see his face, but when they do they are stunned: With the white hair, a pale face, and milky eyes of a transformed Prior, it is Daniel Jackson.

Omigod! Daniel can't be a Prior! There's the whole religious domination of the universe thing, and what a lousy date he would be. All hallowed are girlfriends of the Ori? I'm thinking not. But maybe Vala will save him from a lackluster life of robes and Renaissance Fair walking sticks and milky contact lenses? Or perhaps Daniel is just going undercover as a Prior? Things that make you go hmmmm...
                              Spoiler:
                              I believe that this is not "our" Daniel!! Or at least I want to believe it!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Morning all!

Ok, so this "no reading spoilers" rule I gave myself is driving me nuts! Something is going on, the word "mad" keeps popping up and it's making me nervous(LOL!).

Question: Do you think a "relationship" can occur between these two with out changing the core of who they are?

Happy Posting
                                It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Working...
                                X