X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Ever! I'm out too

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
      *sigh* I need a word program that will show me word count, AND point out spelling mistakes... In other words... something other than wordpad

....And word is a very strange word, now I think about it
      Have you tried Open Office (Writer)? IMHO, a decent substitute for MS Office
      (edit for link: http://www.openoffice.org/ )

Oh, and I too kinda miss the blonde streak thing in Vala's hair.

anyone care to recommend any more fics?
      *looks at the almost 1 dozen open ff.net tabs on his browser* ...or not
      Last edited by gotthammer; 26 March 2010, 11:27 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea, I need some fluff recs. Usually don't say that, but it's a fluff kinda time with life. And about the loss of the blonde streak...assuming it is bc CB was pregnant in real life. She found out around the time they filmed the burned alive seen in Avalon (pt 2?).

sigpic
        Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
        My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

I'm in a D/V shippy mood.

sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

More D/V hotness!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
              Have you tried Open Office (Writer)? IMHO, a decent substitute for MS Office
              (edit for link: http://www.openoffice.org/ )

Oh, and I too kinda miss the blonde streak thing in Vala's hair.

anyone care to recommend any more fics?
              *looks at the almost 1 dozen open ff.net tabs on his browser* ...or not
              Thanks for the link! I've heard of open office, but I was never able to find a download for it... Apparently I just fail at looking.

Lol, that dozen fics thing sounds like me XD

Comment

This is a cute one. Just had to post it.

sigpic

Comment

MKRG updated "Missing Link"!!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5829908/3/
                  sigpic
                  Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                    Yea, I need some fluff recs. Usually don't say that, but it's a fluff kinda time with life. And about the loss of the blonde streak...assuming it is bc CB was pregnant in real life. She found out around the time they filmed the burned alive seen in Avalon (pt 2?).

*blinks* I didn't know that's when they found out. I just figured production schedules and whatnot her pregnancy was after Beachhead.

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                    This is a cute one. Just had to post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91biK...eature=related
                    Love all the videos!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh, for God's sake! Why can't my YT downloader work the same way twice? I have to figure it out everytime!

Thanks for the update on that fic, Marie!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure of the filming order, but she said in one of her interviews, I believe with GW, that they had written her pregnancy into the show and then she launched into when she found out, which was right before they filmed that scene but too close to be able to change things. She said she fully trusted the stunt people but couldn't help but be nervous about being around the fire and smoke.

Just read it and man I hope MKRG updates quick!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                          Just read it and man I hope MKRG updates quick!!

I hate cliffhangers!
                          (but I can always wait for quality work ...in an impatient manner, of course! )
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Drat, now I have ideas for ANOTHER fic... I came across this picture last night, and was hit with two reactions: "OMG, SQUEE!!!" and "OMG, NOSTALGIA!"...

...The nostalgia was 'cause the RPD uniform is from Resident Evil 2, which I haven't played in years, but now want to...

Anyway, the artist mentioned now wanting fic to explain the picture.... And my brain provided an idea for one XD

Maybe if I write a quick oneshot, I can get back to my long fics...

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post

I hate cliffhangers!
                              (but I can always wait for quality work ...in an impatient manner, of course! )
                              ^^^^ What she said!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Well, it's getting to be waay past my bedtime. Good night, all!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...Means-OhOK.jpg
                                Oh! Autographed

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                                I absolutely love this one!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Oh, for God's sake! Why can't my YT downloader work the same way twice? I have to figure it out everytime!

Thanks for the update on that fic, Marie!
                                Yeah, I always have issues with my YT downloader

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                                *sigh* Drat, now I have ideas for ANOTHER fic... I came across this picture last night, and was hit with two reactions: "OMG, SQUEE!!!" and "OMG, NOSTALGIA!"...

...The nostalgia was 'cause the RPD uniform is from Resident Evil 2, which I haven't played in years, but now want to...

Anyway, the artist mentioned now wanting fic to explain the picture.... And my brain provided an idea for one XD

Maybe if I write a quick oneshot, I can get back to my long fics...
                                Hehe, I think you should make it into a oneshot
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X