X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night!

oh! I had to pop back just quickly...
    Speaking of fics..

I have just seen that chapter 2 is up on the fic that Ever rec'd yesterday!

right here - Missing Link fic Click here!
    sigpic
    Made by me.

Comment

we need to moan / comment / B.tch more about un finished fics!

seems to work

right, I'm away now.. traa!
      sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

Hey guys! just popping in. it's been awhile wow!

to join in the fic convo....i'm all over the angst. angst angst angst. anyone who has read my fic knows as much however the hopeless romantic in my USUALLY likes a happy ending in what i read and write. though a tragic ending grabs my heart and squeezes is also good (mostly i get that from roslin/adama in bsg, less so from daniel/vala)

...that's my two bits then it's nice to be peeking back in the Oven!
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about! There is hope for the future now! Our hero isn't going nuts, there is a course of action, McKay needs Sam's help! All is right with the world! Or at least soon will be!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Nat was here! Missed you, dearheart!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Nat was here! Missed you, dearheart!
              thanks sweetie! I will be back soon - mid april marks the beginning of my summer vaca...and my new fic project so i will be around hopefully!!
              My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

*rubs hands gleefully* Nat has new fic project! Hurry up and be brilliant at school so you can write to our hearts content!
                sigpic

Comment

I've just finished watching The Quest parts 1 and 2, I really love it especially part 2 *angsty sigh*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yep. Angst! It led to one of my angsty fics. Just a little bit of nothing but. . .
                    I sobbed with Vala as she's trying to find a clue about Daniel on his computer there at the end.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Yep. Angst! It led to one of my angsty fics. Just a little bit of nothing but. . .
                      I sobbed with Vala as she's trying to find a clue about Daniel on his computer there at the end.
                      I know
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                        Hey guys! just popping in. it's been awhile wow!

to join in the fic convo....i'm all over the angst. angst angst angst. anyone who has read my fic knows as much however the hopeless romantic in my USUALLY likes a happy ending in what i read and write. though a tragic ending grabs my heart and squeezes is also good
                        *tackles Nat* Long time no see!

I love a well done tragic ending....

If it's not well done, I just want to strangle the author XD

Comment

Hey guys!!
                          I was on a different thread that was moved to the OT sub-folder. The posters were not happy.
                          And I just wanted to make sure that never happens here. I love this thread too much. So I'm going to post some lovely D/V shippyness.
                          *Huggles Fruitcakes*

*Sneaks out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay guys, I took some time from the Movie Campaign (seriously check it out as we need people to join up! http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...e-Fan-Campaign) and real life to get some of that pesky fic written.

Personally, I think it's angsty but I keep getting told it's not. *shrug* See for yourself and enjoy the happy little Daniel/Vala moments in there! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5605834/...lood_and_Tears
                            sigpic
                            Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                            My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

OMG too cute vid rec!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YUl73CgtQA *sigh* I'm supposed to be looking for team videos but Vala and Daniel distract me every time!
                              sigpic
                              Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                              My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                                Okay guys, I took some time from the Movie Campaign (seriously check it out as we need people to join up! http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...e-Fan-Campaign) and real life to get some of that pesky fic written.

Personally, I think it's angsty but I keep getting told it's not. *shrug* See for yourself and enjoy the happy little Daniel/Vala moments in there! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5605834/...lood_and_Tears

Someone's telling you the "Blood and Tears" isn't angsty?
                                Odd...makes me wanna ask them what their definition is.
                                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X