No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not like humidity, I can take dry heat just fine but the heat we have here is awful!

I love the cold best!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm a winter girl too!
      but not ice or snow..

I like the sun, for the tan and the amount of guys that decide to wear less clothing...

Edit - I might disappear for the night, its gone 10pm and my daughter keeps waking up with the lovely ( not. ) weather / heat.. I have put the fan in her room now.

seeya in a short while

x
      Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 10 July 2010, 01:36 PM.
      sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

Well, for the most part, you don't really want to see the guys around here in less than the usual amount of clothes. *shudder*
        I tend to need to stay out of the sun. I burn very easily. Like I did today when I was out fishing with Hubby and younger son.

I grew up in the mountains with lots and lots of snow. Nothing new to me. Freezing cold temps as well. I'd take that any day.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So, Avalon part 1 gifs, as promised (spoilered for space):
          Spoiler:

Click, if you want them in a larger size
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Avalon part 1 gifs continued:
            Spoiler:

Click if you want them in a larger size
            sigpic

Comment

It's 11:30 pm here. But I am so snurching those tomorrow!

You are awesome, Yessi!

Btw, my first forey in making gifs wasn't too terribly bad. Thanks for the info!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                It's 11:30 pm here. But I am so snurching those tomorrow!

You are awesome, Yessi!

Btw, my first forey in making gifs wasn't too terribly bad. Thanks for the info!
                It's 12:30 here

Thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon ladies!!

Yessika! I love love love the gifs!

I wonder how to make them into avatars for LJ? That would be lovely..

*puts thinking cap on*

hmmm.. Gonna go check it out as you have quite a few that are just perfect there!
                  sigpic
                  Made by me.

Comment

Look @ this thread!
                    First time I have come across this..

It's on this forum btw.

Ship Discussion Thread - CLick here for a look!

There are some pretty good convos there
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

Okay, If you are about, I need your help..

I am looking for some nice pictures of D/V that I can give as a gift in reality on a frame etc.. any suggestions as to what D/V images to use?

The only thing is, I dont want the promo ones. I'm after more of the 'in scene' ones, happiness ones, angst ones, meeting ones..

Take your pic, try and upload them here so I can have a look and then see if I can get them in HD or clear enough for a photoframe..

I also want some wallpaper ones too.

I have seen plenty, but not 'the one' yet.

*keeps searching*

gives us something to do..

annnnnnnnnd, I want to do another sig, but need a link to a good photo editing online that I can use even tho my layering is crap.
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Space, give me a while - a long while probably. My computer is being unspeakably slow today - to download Yessi's gifs, and I'll pics spam all of my favorite DeVilish pics!

Also, I understand that once you have some practice with Gimp it's fairly easy to use. It's free, so give it a go.
                        sigpic

Comment

Will do Ever'
                          Good luck with the downloads.. I love them all and am looking forward to your fav pics!

I will try out Gimp too. I tried picnik but the pop ups were annoying..
                          sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                            Good afternoon ladies!!

Yessika! I love love love the gifs!

I wonder how to make them into avatars for LJ? That would be lovely..

*puts thinking cap on*

hmmm.. Gonna go check it out as you have quite a few that are just perfect there!
                            Thanks!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Space, give me a while - a long while probably. My computer is being unspeakably slow today - to download Yessi's gifs, and I'll pics spam all of my favorite DeVilish pics!

Also, I understand that once you have some practice with Gimp it's fairly easy to use. It's free, so give it a go.
                            I like Gimp but I still learning how to use it
                            sigpic

Comment

Okey dokes.. I was going through some fics again
                              and found this one.. it's a christmassy one but short and sweet and the last line is by far the one we all want.

I know you guys have read this but read it again.. have fun!

Wrap it up
                              Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 12 July 2010, 02:58 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

New fic!
                                It's not finished yet so beware when going for the next chapter!
                                It's really good so far!

Possession
                                sigpic
                                Made by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X