No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, my! I'm waay outside my comfort zone with this sig. Hope you like it, SpacedOut! If not, just let me know and I'll fiddle with it.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
      I agree! I have to say, I have read rather alot of D/V fics and its always a nice surprise to find another in the offing!! and this one is very good, just hate waiting for the next chapters... Personally, I have no patience and want the whole thing there, on a plate. I love fics where we get into the minds of our lovables and how they think and interact and all the rest. And its always a plus when there is a good plot and the usual Ust. but then, if I could write I would, but it would sound like the Gruffalo or something that I read to my girl rather than the quality of the majority of fics on offer from the talented authors out there.
      And you know, a good fic always expands the imagination!! and is supercool just before going to bed, so that when we dream, the dream either relives the story or even better... relives the Episode or film just watched.
      I'm like that too. I like my fics updated quickly!
      There's still some that I've been waiting on for like a year...
      I forget about them, but they're still really good. Another chapter would be nice!

Mhm! I love finding ones I haven't found before! Or re-reading ones I forgot about.

Comment

Ok, once and for all, how does one post pics to LJ? Which link do you use? I'm so lost!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Ok, once and for all, how does one post pics to LJ? Which link do you use? I'm so lost!
          THIS I can help you with!

You go to the 'post an entry' page, and then make sure you're on 'rich text.'
          Then you look for the button on the taskbar thingy that says 'Insert/Edit image.' Then you post the link! It's pretty straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
            THIS I can help you with!

You go to the 'post an entry' page, and then make sure you're on 'rich text.'
            Then you look for the button on the taskbar thingy that says 'Insert/Edit image.' Then you post the link! It's pretty straight forward.
            Just the IMG CODE? I think I might be able to handle that one! Remind me in the future to fiddle with my LJ more often!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, my! I'm waay outside my comfort zone with this sig. Hope you like it, SpacedOut! If not, just let me know and I'll fiddle with it.

OMG!! love it love it love it. My happy place!
              thank you so much, it's just perfect, you made my crappy tired day alot more brighter!!
              I luv youuu ! how talented!!

Now I have to see how to add it to my profile as I'm still waiting on the probie title to go away so I can add a sig!!
              sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

Thank you Everlovin for my new terrific sig, just as soon as I pass 'Go' on the Mod front, I can then go through it with you how to add it!

I generally wouldnt have thought to post a pic, but at this point I'm in a happy place and wanted to share!!
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

OMG!! love it love it love it. My happy place!
                  thank you so much, it's just perfect, you made my crappy tired day alot more brighter!!
                  I luv youuu ! how talented!!

Now I have to see how to add it to my profile as I'm still waiting on the probie title to go away so I can add a sig!!
                  *blinks* I didn't know that was one of the new rules. Stupid person last year! Get to posting woman! You've only got 5 or 6 more posts to go! Check out one of the thunk threads! Posting can go by fast there!

I think I've got my Secret Santa thing posted. Hope I haven't given Stef too many headaches!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thats a good idea! after I get my girls dinner done I'll be popping into the other threads to join in! We are at the mo, trying to both use the pc, she wants to draw and I want to drool.. lol!! no no, I mean, I want to.. well I just want to.
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

I was yet again having a read of some FF and came across this one, Its quite good, I enjoyed reading it anyhoo!
                      You have all probably read it but its always nice to have a refresher!

After_Effects

Space
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

I was yet again having a read of some FF and came across this one, Its quite good, I enjoyed reading it anyhoo!
                        You have all probably read it but its always nice to have a refresher!

After_Effects

Space
                        thanks for the rec! and oooh you got your sig awesome!

so i passed in my fic for the dv exchange. late. it might have been 5528 words long....*headdesk* oops
                        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

So when are the presents for the Secret Santa coming in? *is nervous and excited*
                          sigpic

Comment

So when are the presents for the Secret Santa coming in? *is nervous and excited*
                            is the sam/jack pic in your thread a manip or does that exist somewhere cause i want it

also stef pushed the gift opening to tomorrow afternoon/night (23rd) to give time to make a gift for one no show and for those who still weren't finished

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                              is the sam/jack pic in your thread a manip or does that exist somewhere cause i want it

also stef pushed the gift opening to tomorrow afternoon/night (23rd) to give time to make a gift for one no show and for those who still weren't finished
                              It's a picture taken of RDA and AT bts of Continuum. It's been manipped some because the original pic has someone's arm in the way. Mala50 I believe did the manip. We've been using it a lot over at the S/J thread.
                              OT-S/J pic
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

It's a picture taken of RDA and AT bts of Continuum. It's been manipped some because the original pic has someone's arm in the way. Mala50 I believe did the manip. We've been using it a lot over at the S/J thread.
                                OT-S/J pic
                                Spoiler:

adorable! thanks! gotta love SJ i lurk over in that thread as well.

I am SO SO SO excited that the dv-exchange is opening up tonight! so much beautiful wonderful fic artwork and vids to be had

Comment

Working...
                                X