Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Video Break:

by starg8rocks. Starts off with of course... D/V Christmas photos.

Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis: "We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Valerie, I love the Fruitcake but do we have to eat it... it is so pretty... and it is ..... fruitcake. hehe
    sigpic
    Sig by Toomi

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the Fruitcakes in the Oven!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A Very Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Comment

Wishing all my fellow 'Cakes a Merry Christmas...wish I had some sorta holiday treat for you, but alas best I can do is direct you to the offerings for the Fruitcakes Exchange by many of the most talented DV artists.

http://community.livejournal.com/dv_exchange/17647.html
          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thank you all for being supremely awesome!

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!

And to those like me: Happy Yule/Winter Solstice!!

And if not: Happy Holidays!!!!
              sigpic
              Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
              My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Good evening everyone!!
                Well, I have been having a fun day and a half chillin out from the rush of yesterday by watching allsorts of episodes and as MissyMoo is asleep I am now in the mood for some fic, with a dash of some sort of cool music on in the background (linkin park).
                Does anyone have a good suggestion for a fic I can read, bear in mind I have probably read them all by now over the years, but its always a good thing to revisit a good story!
                What do you think?
                Any good fics you can recommend me?
                The only thing is , they have to be D/V. as its what I like..

And I am so grateful for the D/V exchange 2009!!

Space.
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                  Good evening everyone!!
                  Well, I have been having a fun day and a half chillin out from the rush of yesterday by watching allsorts of episodes and as MissyMoo is asleep I am now in the mood for some fic, with a dash of some sort of cool music on in the background (linkin park).
                  Does anyone have a good suggestion for a fic I can read, bear in mind I have probably read them all by now over the years, but its always a good thing to revisit a good story!
                  What do you think?
                  Any good fics you can recommend me?
                  The only thing is , they have to be D/V. as its what I like..

And I am so grateful for the D/V exchange 2009!!

Space.
                  Without going to the hassle of trying to copy all the links here('cuz I really don't have the time)...I highly recommend you go back to the writers featured in the Exchange...they are easily the best DV writers...and click thru to their individual journal pages...you should find lots of wonderful stuff to keep you entertained.
                  sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                  http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                    Without going to the hassle of trying to copy all the links here('cuz I really don't have the time)...I highly recommend you go back to the writers featured in the Exchange...they are easily the best DV writers...and click thru to their individual journal pages...you should find lots of wonderful stuff to keep you entertained.
                    We did get some amazing stuff at the exchange this year! and yeah it's a good home base to head off looking for other fic as well. if you're looking for some great stuff for sure check out milena's page and lc's stuff and....well anything from any of those author's really!

Happy Holidays to all!
                    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                      We did get some amazing stuff at the exchange this year! and yeah it's a good home base to head off looking for other fic as well. if you're looking for some great stuff for sure check out milena's page and lc's stuff and....well anything from any of those author's really!

Happy Holidays to all!
                      Thank you! will head over there as soon as I've finished watching Sanctuary. Might be another late night for me I think.
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Added a few more chapters Daniel is in trrrrouble!
                        sigpic
                        Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Happy Non Christmas and Non Boxing Day!! As those days are done now. unless its called 'holiday sunday' ?
                          Actually, just ' Happy Sunday' everyone! We are looking forward to a nice tea today, a roast and mash and salad, I really hope Missymoo eats the mash as she is so fussy!! She made lemon jelly earlier, hope its ready intime for her pudding she requested.
                          Thats our usual sunday for ya!
                          Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 27 December 2009, 07:07 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

If anyones about.. does anyone make the vids for YT as I have a really good song Ive loved for years that would be nice but then its peoples personal pref I suppose.
                            If anyone is making some vids and thy want some ideas for tunes, maybe I could ask what type are most popular other than Evanesance?

This is just a request but if you dont like Sarah McLachlan (I love You) track or Kate Bush ( Hello Earth ) track, no worries, but for once its not the songs' angel' its something else.
                            Yes, I'm rambling I think. not making sense. oh well. Should have a nap to catch up on the 4am bedtime I keep having as I'm just not sleepy even tho I'm up each day around 7amish.
                            I think since my freind passed away 2 weeks ago things are just reminding me of my Dad, when he passed away a year ago. too many similarities.
                            See ya later!! Off to get the bath ready for missy Moo as shes pretending to be an elephant by the sounds of her tromping around in my shoes!!
                            Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 27 December 2009, 09:11 AM. Reason: spelling for songs.
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                              Added a few more chapters Daniel is in trrrrouble!
                              WooHoo..... *runs to read* I have to check out if Daniel is ok.... Does he need comforting? *I'll do it, I'll do it*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Toomi

Comment

He's going to need a lot of comforting here soon. I'm kinda writing backwards and forwards at the same time, and yea already wrote some of the emotional whumpage of Daniel. *wicked grin*

*hugs to Spaced* Sorry to hear about your friend and your father.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X