Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    He's up to fifth now, but that was a hard choice...sooooo many handsome men (Michael Trucco, Nathan Fillion, David Boreanaz, Ben browder) but I voted for MS. (BB is in 2nd place )
    I know huh he is fourth now great job Fruitcakes

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

DeVilish makes me feel better.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Me too. Daniel's top ten and a new chapter of Seduction are posted. enjoy!!!!

Comment

I'm off to read, Rach!

sigpic

Comment

On second thought, Rach. I'm going to read these later when this headache isn't kicking my butt. Sorry.

I could use the snuggle too.
            sigpic

Comment

Those were so cute! Daniel and Vala sure keep me entertained and happy!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Just watched 'Beachhead' Please tell me she comes back. I think Vala is turning into my favourite character. She is so funny and balances the stern-ness (if that is even a ord) of Daniel really well.
                sigpic
                I Believe
                My FanFiction

Comment

It's time for our regular reminder about the basic rules of the forum

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64693
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=40

Derogatory terms are inappropriate, things like Spud, McIcky and others. This ties in with our 'no character/pairing bashing' rule.

When you quote pictures, snip out the IMG tags so that the quoted photo is nothing more than a link. If you quote a picture and leave the IMG tags intact, your post can be deleted.

Anything posted inline, gifs, images, ANYTHING must be less than 100K in file size. We have some threads that are so incredibly bogged down with oversized photos that people are literally avoiding the thread because they bog down on high speed.

Check the size of your sig. ALL sigs must take up a space of no more than 200 pixels tall, 700 wide and have a total file size of 50K or less. Folks, your sig should be a fun and SHORT little thing, not a dissertation on everything you like/dislike or every single website you've ever visited. And it certainly should not be larger than your average post.

The mods are gonna start lurking in the various wow and thunk threads. We see inappropriate posts, we're gonna delete them. If we continually have to remind people of the rules, we may look into restricting your posting.

Just take a look at your posts and what you've been doing. If you've been following the rules, you're gonna have nothing to worry about. If you've been bending them, then here's your chance to alter your posting styles.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any mod.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Everlovin;10321605]

QUOTE]

I was very teary at this point of the episode.
                    sigpic
                    I Believe
                    My FanFiction

Comment

ohhh yay thanks, off to read!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                        Just watched 'Beachhead' Please tell me she comes back. I think Vala is turning into my favourite character. She is so funny and balances the stern-ness (if that is even a ord) of Daniel really well.
                        yes she returns to keep daniel on his toes! she shows up in season 9's crusade... great ep!

Comment

Yay. Gotta hurry up and get there. Can't believe I'm not going to be able to watch any for 5 Days. ARGH!!!!! Going away and I've been banned from all 'Gateness....including GateWorld. HELP!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          I Believe
                          My FanFiction

Comment

Yay. Gotta hurry up and get there. Can't believe I'm not going to be able to watch any for 5 Days. ARGH!!!!! Going away and I've been banned from all 'Gateness....including GateWorld. HELP!!!!!!
                            you have my sympathy. I couldn't live without my daily dose of stargate! I'll watch double for you!

Comment

She comes back. Not to worry! Lots more Daniel/Vala goodness coming up!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...1_902_1966.jpg

I was very teary at this point of the episode.
                              I just needed a hug then. Headache was just a little less than killing me. It was the only hug pic I saw.

yes she returns to keep daniel on his toes! she shows up in season 9's crusade... great ep!
                              I'm working on fic with that ep! Hmmmm. To watch or not to watch?

Rach! Read those fics and I loved them! Keep on writing!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                She comes back. Not to worry! Lots more Daniel/Vala goodness coming up!

I just needed a hug then. Headache was just a little less than killing me. It was the only hug pic I saw.

I'm working on fic with that ep! Hmmmm. To watch or not to watch?

Rach! Read those fics and I loved them! Keep on writing!
                                the bunnies are chasing me around these days. fed by my ongoing obesssion with sg1 season 9 & 10. how's the head today, my dear? better i hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X