Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Break:

Merry Christmas season to all the Fruitcakes.

Found this one today on YT and made me reminisce about our lovely Vala and Daniel.

Song: If You're Wondering If I Want You To by Weezer Stargate
    Vidder: CollSwan

I Want You To

Edit: Zoe!!!! You are making videos now. Woohoo girl. I'm off to watch your latest one. Woohoo girl. Lalala... Keep Holding on.... lalala
    sigpic
    Sig by Toomi

Comment

Susan!! *hugs* What have you been up to?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Susan!! *hugs* What have you been up to?
        Misi, Misi, Misi! *Big sloppy kisses*. Christmas preparations are great this year. Amazon.com is a must. hehe. I've missed the whole computer gateworld but am glad to drop in for the holidays. How you been? How's your computer? I saw you were having to use hubby's and daughter's. Oh no, that had to be like using someone else's toothbrush. . hehe.

Edit:

Oh oh, a new Daniel Jackson video. Great song and cool video. Early seasons and Vala seasons too. Vidder: VickiTurner

I Walk Alone
        Last edited by SundaySusans; 18 December 2009, 04:21 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
          Misi, Misi, Misi! *Big sloppy kisses*. Christmas preparations are great this year. Amazon.com is a must. hehe. I've missed the whole computer gateworld but am glad to drop in for the holidays. How you been? How's your computer? I saw you were having to use hubby's and daughter's. Oh no, that had to be like using someone else's toothbrush. . hehe.
          I'm stuck on daughter's computer now. Hubby's won't even turn on. I've been sweating how to give my Secret Santa gift. I wasn't sure I remembered my lj password. about using someone else's toothbrush. It's apt. It gets the job done, but it tastes funny.

I'm so enjoying the season!! I love singing the carols, wrapping presents, decorating trees! I'm having a blast! Glad you're having a good time as well!
          sigpic

Comment

Video Break:

Found this one today on YT and made me reminisce about our lovely Vala and Daniel.

I Want You To

Edit: Zoe!!!! You are making videos now. Woohoo girl. I'm off to watch your latest one. Woohoo girl. Lalala... Keep Holding on.... lalala
            *creeps up from Lurkdom*

Hey Susan!

YAY!!!! New D/V music vid!

*runs off to watch*
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Video Break:

I Want You To

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAN!
              *tackle!huggles*
              I missed you!

Yeah I have started! They aren't that great, but I'm alright with 'em. For now.

Comment

Hi! Good Morning! `waves`

I hope you dont mind me popping in, I'm only new.. looking at my posts, and then looking at everyone else's means I really need to get online more!
                But I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself which I have done over on the Michael page.
                The sun is out and its and lovely 90'... not. I wish.
                I gotta run, as the lights on my christmas tree blew in the night, I think I must have shorted the fuse / electric supply by keeping the laptop on so long checking out the site again!
                So, I have to dismantle the fibre optic base thing and go get a new halogen light when I'd rather be home warm and here. x
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

Video Break:

I Want You To

SUSAN!!!!! OMG!! was worried about you, how are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                    Hi! Good Morning! `waves`

I hope you dont mind me popping in, I'm only new.. looking at my posts, and then looking at everyone else's means I really need to get online more!
                    But I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself which I have done over on the Michael page.
                    The sun is out and its and lovely 90'... not. I wish.
                    I gotta run, as the lights on my christmas tree blew in the night, I think I must have shorted the fuse / electric supply by keeping the laptop on so long checking out the site again!
                    So, I have to dismantle the fibre optic base thing and go get a new halogen light when I'd rather be home warm and here. x
                    Welcome to the Oven!

I'm finishing up my Secret Santa thingy! How's everyone else doing with theirs?
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Oven!
                      [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/DeVilishWelcome.jpg[/IMG

Aww, thanks!
                      I was going to start the christmas wrapping tonight, but It'll have to wait till tomorrow now, I too comfy to move!

Can I ask how I can get a sig? I'm abit on the rubbish side at making them.. Feels all newbieish for asking, who do I ask for instance as there are alot of talented people here and I darent make my own as it'll look like one of my school reception's pictures! (even though I love their pics)
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

WELCOME Spacedoutagain!

and yeah my secret santa project. hah. i have a 1500 word mess that is still only about 1/3 written. ahem. long night ahead.
                        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                          Aww, thanks!
                          I was going to start the christmas wrapping tonight, but It'll have to wait till tomorrow now, I too comfy to move!

Can I ask how I can get a sig? I'm abit on the rubbish side at making them.. Feels all newbieish for asking, who do I ask for instance as there are alot of talented people here and I darent make my own as it'll look like one of my school reception's pictures! (even though I love their pics)
                          Oh, dearheart, you should have seen some of mhy early attempts! Scary! What sort of sig do you want? I can give it a go and we'll walk you through attaching them to your posts.

Or also, if you like, you can snurch one of the ones I've already made.

They're all sized to go with my smilies, but it you want, I'll resize one, make you a new one whatever!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                            WELCOME Spacedoutagain!

and yeah my secret santa project. hah. i have a 1500 word mess that is still only about 1/3 written. ahem. long night ahead.

Mine was stalled until I finished exams...and I had hit point where I was stuck needing a few transition sentences, so I warned Stef that mine wasn't like to be done until after the 22...but I got the transitions sentences I needed and now, if I can get back into 'flow' tomorrow I may be finished...not by the 20th due date obviously but hopefully the end of the 21st.
                            I just hope the recipient likes the results...the person is also a writer and my style is little different than hers.
                            (Hi Naterlee...lovely to see you around....looking forward to what you're writing...it'd be lovely if it was mine)
                            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by DierdreWolf View Post
                              Ok one of my favorite Daniel / Vala moment(s? if it can considered more than 1)

The Quest Part 2 --

When Daniel runs out to confront the dragon next to Vala.

Daniel and Vala after he gets Merlin's Consciousness / memories Downloaded into his noggin and she calls to the others on the radio. When she looks up at Cam just soo worried and sad.

Then when he sits down and is all "I know you.. " Vala : "Of course you do , its me Vala." And he touches her face, she knows things are definitely wrong and kind of gives Cam a scared worried look of 'Help please / make him better' (Atleast that was kind of way I interpreted it)

But one of the all time favorite parts is where Daniel and Vala aren't even in the same scene together. When Cam confronts Vala : "Well now you know the hard part about being part of this team is not risking your own life. It's watching your friends take chances with theirs. Congratulations. Now you really are one of us."

I always considered that a Daniel / Vala moment even tho technically some people would say it's not. Because..well.. it's different at least to me it is and probably to Vala too because I don't think she would have the same reaction if it was anyone else on the team. Sure she would probably get upset a bit.. but not to where him saying that would bring tears to her eyes and almost cause her to cry. Why? Because its -her Daniel-.

At least thats how I see it Maybe its my shipper heart finding more ways / reasons to ship D/V but I don't think so.

Couldn't agree more!! Do you know how many times I re ran that scene where Daniel stops Adria and tells them to go through the gate and he'll be right behind them.. major major scene for me. went all gooey.
                              awww.
                              Love 'im.
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                                Mine was stalled until I finished exams...and I had hit point where I was stuck needing a few transition sentences, so I warned Stef that mine wasn't like to be done until after the 22...but I got the transitions sentences I needed and now, if I can get back into 'flow' tomorrow I may be finished...not by the 20th due date obviously but hopefully the end of the 21st.
                                I just hope the recipient likes the results...the person is also a writer and my style is little different than hers.
                                (Hi Naterlee...lovely to see you around....looking forward to what you're writing...it'd be lovely if it was mine)
                                Dearheart, you are a wonderful writer. Anyone would be thrilled to have you for a gifter!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X