Clear All

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Intentional repost...

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

V: Sniff my hand.
      D: Not now, we're in a meeting.

V: I don't want onion smell getting onto the photographs.
      D: Onion smell?

V: I was chopping onions for our martinis later.
      D: Excuse her, General. She's delusional.

D: Back off or I'll force the domestic vodka on you.
      V: No, not that.

Comment

Gee, have I had the week from hell!
        Mum fell over on Monday night and I spend all night at the hospital with her. Found out she broke her leg in two places and dislocated her ankle. She had surgery last night to put plates and screws in and they are talking about sending her home today. Dad is sick in bed with the flu, so I'll be taking care of her. Guess I'll need some time off work.

DJAY
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

So much for me being spoiler free for the season ten box set. I lasted about two seconds! (I couldn't resist those videos of the directors series and it was all downhill from there!)
          It's fantastic news that Claudia is gonna be a mum again. So does that mean she was like four months pregnant when filming the movies?

DJAY
          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
            Mum fell over on Monday night and I spend all night at the hospital with her. Found out she broke her leg in two places and dislocated her ankle. She had surgery last night to put plates and screws in and they are talking about sending her home today. Dad is sick in bed with the flu, so I'll be taking care of her. Guess I'll need some time off work.

DJAY
            Djay!!!

So sorry to hear all that. You and your family will be in my thoughts
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks, Wendy.

Djay
              (cool banner!)
              He's her Lobster!

Comment

For ComicCon reports, I would think that there is a thread up at the News area?

If not, Neelan_Liquor posts at the Cam/Ben thread and gave us a quickie last night...if you peek over there, we promise not to bite.

Comment

i think you don't see this foto
                  i found that in the michael shanks site

Comment

Djay - Thinking of you and your family - hope everybody recovers quickly. Take care.
                    Last edited by Racheski; 28 July 2007, 01:37 AM. Reason: forgetfullnes

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post

DJAY
                      *Hugs* Hope your dad gets better quickly at any rate, I know how long broken bones take to heal. And I hope next week doesn't bring more accidents!
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Great photos, thanks for sharing, sydney. I haven't seen any of those

Sorry to hear about your RL woes, djay I hope everybody gets better soon....and hopefully you won't get worn out taking care of them!!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that there is yet another poll asking people to compare teams (although, this one is disguised as "seasons"). I don't like the distinction, but the wording on this one annoyed me so I voted anyway (for seasons 9/10 of course!) The way someone summarizes 9/10 compared to 1-8 bothered me...and, I felt, showed a complete bias towards the latter If you want to vote in that poll, it is located HERE.

Any news from Comic Con? I heard MS didn't go afterall No questions about Vala, I guess. Don't worry, if nobody asks at Creation Con in August, I or my friend will! Of course, my friend will have to first stop calling CB "Sarah Blackwell." :valaanime: I don't know where she keeps pulling that name from.

-Stef
                        Last edited by Stef; 28 July 2007, 05:43 AM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

For ComicCon info...

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                          Photos of Ben from Comic con contained in Joe M's blog!!!!!!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-27-2007.html

Rufflers have been hard at work with his hair.

It's really cool to see Chris' new look and Amanda's hair so long.

Apparently, Michael did not attend with the Friday panel with the rest.

Someone asked Ben about being in the Farscape webisodes and he had nothing definative to offer.
                          Originally posted by Jades View Post
                          I don't know if this has already been posted but here's a link of some photos from ComicCon that was posted in the Sam thread (there's some nice one's of Ben there): http://www.flickr.com/photos/malkoff...7601050494538/
                          Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
                          I think he actually wanted to wait until the Henson panel. I believe it was out of respect for who/where he was sitting at the time.

Here is a report from the Henson panel if anyone is interested.
                          Last edited by Admiral Q O; 28 July 2007, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the links, Admiral Q O

Okay, so I just (hopefully) finished my latest baby!fic chapter and I need a beta. I'm not sure when two of my normal people will be back in action, so I'm seeking someone out today so that I can hopefully post the story as soon as possible. I'm going to need someone who has a critical eye and can tell me specifically what works and what doesn't because I'm not entirely sure about some aspects of the story (especially Daniel, who I just can't seem to get a strong grasp of!). Seriously, I crave honest critiques

I'm heading off to bed now, but if anyone is interested, just PM me!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Thanks for the links, Admiral Q O

Okay, so I just (hopefully) finished my latest baby!fic chapter and I need a beta. I'm not sure when two of my normal people will be back in action, so I'm seeking someone out today so that I can hopefully post the story as soon as possible. I'm going to need someone who has a critical eye and can tell me specifically what works and what doesn't because I'm not entirely sure about some aspects of the story (especially Daniel, who I just can't seem to get a strong grasp of!). Seriously, I crave honest critiques

I'm heading off to bed now, but if anyone is interested, just PM me!

-Stef
                              YW...sorry, but I have not time for beta work today. Good luck! It sounds like fun!

Comment

Greetings to all. I am a new forum writer. About Daniel And Vala I must say that is unjust how the relation developed. I mean "Unending" Episode. First Daniel reject Vala approach and he said an ofensive, rude and humiliating speech to Vala, about her conduct with him. When I listened and saw that from Daniel, I said to myself "he is a *******'. I know that Vala was fliirting with Daniel since she arrived to SGC. Later, after he saw that she was crying honestly, he embrace her with a Kiss and a smile. He would talk to her less rude.
                                Really, I love Daniel and Vala union as a couple.
                                Second, It is very unjust that after all they cannot remember their love affair because of the change of time that Sam did with the help of Teal'c.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                For ComicCon info...

Comment

Working...
                                X