• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJAY
    He's her Lobster!
    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Ooh, we got 13,000 posts...and are coming up on 200,000 views!! Congrats guys

A little Vala wp:
      Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Since this worked well last time, I thought I'd pose another question to you. What is your all-time favorite Daniel/Vala quote? It can be something they've said to one another, something they've said about one another, or simply something someone has said about them (try to limit it to 5 if you can't pick just one)

My Picks:

"Let's make babies!" (Avalon Pt.1)
        "I haven't been this disappointed since Daniel and I had sex." (Avalon Pt.1)
        Spoiler:
        "I've watched enough of your television to know what a date is, Daniel. It's an event typified by dinner, movie, and/or karaoke and usually culminating in a night of..." (Momento Mori)

Then, what is your favorite quote from the past two seasons in general (meaning any character and/or any context)?

Mine would probably be from "The Quest Pt.2":
        Spoiler:
        "Now you know the hard part about being part of this team is not risking your own life, it's watching your friends take chances with their's. Congratulations, now you really are one of us."

Time for bed now, have fun racking your brains for quotes! Night!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey there all! I'm back, though I don't know for how long! I'll do the big catch up later MS being back is sooo good!

Great quotes, Stef! The ones from Avalon made me LOL, as did the MM one, and Cam in that scene was awesome! I loved the wp. I wish I had time to post the rip off
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Ooh, we got 13,000 posts...and are coming up on 200,000 views!! Congrats guys

A little Vala wp:
            Spoiler:

-Stef
            Way to go us!!!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Since this worked well last time, I thought I'd pose another question to you. What is your all-time favorite Daniel/Vala quote? It can be something they've said to one another, something they've said about one another, or simply something someone has said about them (try to limit it to 5 if you can't pick just one)

My Picks:

"Let's make babies!" (Avalon Pt.1)
            "I haven't been this disappointed since Daniel and I had sex." (Avalon Pt.1)
            Spoiler:
            "I've watched enough of your television to know what a date is, Daniel. It's an event typified by dinner, movie, and/or karaoke and usually culminating in a night of..." (Momento Mori)

Then, what is your favorite quote from the past two seasons in general (meaning any character and/or any context)?

Mine would probably be from "The Quest Pt.2":
            Spoiler:
            "Now you know the hard part about being part of this team is not risking your own life, it's watching your friends take chances with their's. Congratulations, now you really are one of us."

Time for bed now, have fun racking your brains for quotes! Night!!

-Stef
            My Favorite D/V...
            "A little less talk, a little more Shut the Hell Up" -Beachhead
            "You're a Fruitcake"-Prometheus Unbound

I have more but am having a major brain fart at the moment

Past two seasons...

Crusade
            Teal'c: You have been impregnated, without copulation.
            Vala: Yes! And I'm absolutely terrified - have any of you ever heard anything like it?
            Mitchell: W-Well.. there is one.
            Teal'c: Darth Vader.
            Vala: Really? How did that turn out?

Off The Grid
            Nerus: Individually Frosted Cakes!

Camelot
            Daniel: It’s not meant to be taken literally, but we have seen a lot of legends and folklore have a strong basis in fact - Avalon, Atlantis…
            Teal’c: The Easter Bunny.
            Daniel: I guess there’s a few exceptions
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Time for me to go and finish some things up!! I hope to check in at least a couple times while on vacation. Have a good week everyone. I will miss you all
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Avalon
                VALA: Thanks. While I'd normally be thrilled to have so much testosterone at my disposal. Where's my Daniel?

VALA: Ah now this brings back memories.
                DANIEL: Ah, how's that?
                VALA: Isn't this where I beat you up?

DANIEL: No wait wait wait.
                VALA: Too obvious?
                DANIEL: Give me a minute... not a minute...still not a minute.

DJAY
                He's her Lobster!

Comment

*sniff* Bye, DJG!

Dropping off the latest... very overdue ... Domino Motion.

(chapter 21: currents)

G'night, guys!

Comment

MOMENTO MORI
                    DANIEL: If I let you go, I know you're going to make yourself disappear. You've been running so long, it's almost second nature to you. You don't remember it, but you made a decision to stop running. It's over. Now it's time to come home.

MORPHEUS:

VALA:
                    ...Or maybe it's because, for the first time, I've actually met someone who, in some small way, actually believes in me. But I'm sure you're right, I'm sure it will pass.

DOMINION:

Spoiler:
                    DANIEL:
                    I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that you don't feel something.

UNENDING

Spoiler:
                    DANIEL:
                    You better not be messing with me.
                    He's her Lobster!

Comment

Have a great vacation, DJGirl! Be safe.

DJAY
                      He's her Lobster!

Comment

Just read your POTC DV wedding fic, Isa. Loved it!
                        Haven't seen the movie but found that scene on YT. I totally could see Daniel and Vala doing that. What a great way to tie the knot!

DJAY
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

It's a short one, but still good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3582389/1/

DJAY
                          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Evenin' all...just popping in to say thanks for all the lovely fic at FF tonight...good to see you around Kales and Isa?,lol...I haven't even seen POTC yet and I knew what you were stealing from it...lol...bit over the top for me, but amusing just the same, thanks. Gioia?...'shower buddies'?...yowsir...that was quite the way to end my day.
                            Oh and congrats to everyone else who was nominated for the SG awards...look forward to seeing the final results.
                            Not sure how much I'll be around for much of the weekend...busy day tomorrow and then Sunday my church(yes that's the offical history I'm supposed to be working on instead of writing DV fic,lol) is having an official
                            50th birthday party...disguised as the end of the year Sunday School picnic.
                            so have a lovely weekend all.
                            LC
                            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                              Just read your POTC DV wedding fic, Isa. Loved it!
                              Haven't seen the movie but found that scene on YT. I totally could see Daniel and Vala doing that. What a great way to tie the knot!

DJAY
                              Originally posted by djay View Post
                              It's a short one, but still good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3582389/1/

DJAY
                              GAH! ^_^ *SQUEE* GAH!AGAIN! ^_^ ---> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3582389/1/ *swoons*
                              sigpic
                              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

You guys should look up spacegypsy on fanfiction.net she writes the cutest stories about D&V she is one of my favorite authors and look forward to her stories in my email. Sat on Sat
                                Last edited by poundpuppy29; 08 June 2007, 11:16 PM.
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X