No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack, you made me remember that I have to read your latest fics, gioia. I forgot!!! Will have to do tomorrow when I have time to properly enjoy them

I am currently vid and fic blocked, but foruntately Anjirika inspired me. It's been awhile since I've made some little tags (mini-banners). You can use these to supplement your other banners/signatures or use them on other sites....whatever you like

Plus, two banners to match:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Stef; 07 June 2007, 06:04 AM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Loved the fic Gioia, fabulous way to end things!

I may have to snurch that top banner of yours, Stef. it's so pretty.
      sigpic
      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Stef, amazing banners as always. You're so talented
        Read the fic whenever you're free. They all are there
        hope that you'll like them

Kath, thanks for the lovely comments. There is nothing nicer than fluff after some good acrobatic sex
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Ok, I've been practicing again with Photoshop.

Spoiler:

DJAY
          He's her Lobster!
          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Nice wallpaper, djay Daniel looks crazy in the picture at the bottom

Okay, so having only seen a few promos at the beginning of this season, I was curious to see if the promos had gotten any better. Unfortunately, I found none over on YT....but I did find some season 10/3 promos for SG-1/SGA. Huh....who knew that SF was capable of making decent, original commercials. In case you never saw them...here they are:

First two are for the premieres in January 2006:
            Midseason Promo A
            Midseason Promo B

And then the character promos "With a Little Stargate Anything is Possible:"
            Sheppard & Pool
            Rodney & Elevator
            Teal'c & Poker (sync is a little off)
            Sam & Machine

Love 'em or hate 'em, but at least they were trying....as opposed to now....

Okay, going to bed now. Night!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Page 2 Page 2 can't have that

Daniel and Vala are shocked
              and todays theme

There they are back on the top page
              I love how Daniel was so protective of her even then when she annoyed him the most in the begining
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

again with second page

Did we do something wrong
                ok pic run pic run to jump start this thread

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Second page? Eh... no.

In other news, this community popped up on my flist on LJ, and I know there's some people here who would have a ball with it It can be macro tiem plz?
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                    Haha see I actually like Orlando Bloom some of the time. I could watch Will, Jack and Norrington change a lightbulb Actually, that'd be like stand up comedy so I definitely could And I adore W/E. And they get some fantastic dialogue in this one, including scenes with actual chemistry (something I find lacking in a lot that Keira Knightley does).

On topicness... I started writing Domino again, but I'm not too sure about the two chapters I wrote so it'll be a few days before I post.
                    Domino Harvey?

Comment

Where have all the cowboys gone? This is a bump!

Dominion
                      Spoiler:

And one from PP
                      Spoiler:

Just out of curiosity, who is watching the episodes on SF every Friday? I know there are a lot of us who have already seen the show either through SkyOne or various means (....if my viewing counted towards the Nielsons, I'd totally watch them live though )

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Where have all the cowboys gone? This is a bump!

Dominion
                        Spoiler:

And one from PP
                        Spoiler:

Just out of curiosity, who is watching the episodes on SF every Friday? I know there are a lot of us who have already seen the show either through SkyOne or various means (....if my viewing counted towards the Nielsons, I'd totally watch them live though )

-Stef

I have been watching them every week and saving them to my TiVO. I haven't been home every Friday when they are on, but I do get a chance to watch them over the weekend they air. While I was packing tonight, I made sure that not only are they set for tomorrow but also next Friday as well. I don't want to miss Dominion

I also have The 4400 set to record because I won't be back until the next day and I love that show.

And for those that don't frequent the MS Thunk thread, his 2nd episode of Andromeda is set to air Monday the 11th at 12:00pm EST on SciFi. It is the ep Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath and it also guest stars Christopher Judge and JR Bourne(Martouf). It was a really good ep
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the heads-up, DJgirl. May have to check that out. I'm still disappointed that I missed his Lifetime movie....the one where he was psycho and had an Irish accent *sigh* At least I got to see him be all hot in that Christmas movie....although they didn't give him nearly enough screentime for my liking. He really is such an appealing romantic lead, I wish he'd do another ...GOOD one this time. Maybe with a certain actress. Just imagine what that would be like!!

-Stef

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the heads-up, DJgirl. May have to check that out. I'm still disappointed that I missed his Lifetime movie....the one where he was psycho and had an Irish accent *sigh* At least I got to see him be all hot in that Christmas movie....although they didn't give him nearly enough screentime for my liking. He really is such an appealing romantic lead, I wish he'd do another ...GOOD one this time. Maybe with a certain actress. Just imagine what that would be like!!

-Stef
                            Well MS plays a real baddie in this ep of Andromeda. I recommend it as I have seen it before. As for Judical Indiscretion, he had about as much face time as he did Under the Mistletoe, but him being bad is just sooooooo HOT!!!

I am with you on another romantic movie with a certain actress. I would make sure to see it
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Ack, you made me remember that I have to read your latest fics, gioia. I forgot!!! Will have to do tomorrow when I have time to properly enjoy them

I am currently vid and fic blocked, but foruntately Anjirika inspired me. It's been awhile since I've made some little tags (mini-banners). You can use these to supplement your other banners/signatures or use them on other sites....whatever you like
                              I'm glad I could be of service to inspire you- but I can't see the images Stef, what's up with that??

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              I don't want to miss Dominion
                              Oh, Dominion's a GREAT episodes! I LOVED it!

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              I also have The 4400 set to record because I won't be back until the next day and I love that show.

And for those that don't frequent the MS Thunk thread, his 2nd episode of Andromeda is set to air Monday the 11th at 12:00pm EST on SciFi. It is the ep Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath and it also guest stars Christopher Judge and JR Bourne(Martouf). It was a really good ep
                              Oh, I love The 4400 and I can't wait till it starts again and ^_^ I LOVE Micheal Shanks as Gabriel/Balance of Judgement.... I can only hope that Daniel and Vala have some angsty scenes like they do...
                              sigpic
                              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Had to post this cap! It looks like they are going in for a smooch!

DJAY
                                He's her Lobster!
                                LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Working...
                                X