No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJFavorite loved it, the song was perfect!

Stef, you're gushing but I couldn't agree more. I think adding Cam and Vala was one of the best decisions the TPTB ever made, it made me excited to watch SG-1 again.

Kales, are you volunteering to write that story?
    sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

K'sDC: And Kay was sooo not volunteering Exams! Remember those, Kay... *looks around* where's she run off to? The thunk lounge, again? *shakes head* Clearly not remembering the exams, then.

pssst.... she might write it if you feed her enough Motivating Pic Spam (MPS for future ref)

Comment

Yes, it really brought bew life into the show. But some fans hate change and were never going to accept a "new" SG1. I didn't think much of season eight with only three members of the team. I love the new team dynamic.

Ok,this pic is sort of on topic because it's Daniel arriving on the Promethius in PU.
        Gee, no wonder the Kull warrior made a move on him!

DJAY
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

I'm knackered, so I'm going to head off to bed.

Night guys!
          sigpic
          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

g'night Kath Pup...

kay x

Comment

Night, Kath.

Great vid, Djfave. Just watched it.

DJAY
              400. Woohoo!
              He's her Lobster!

Comment

Oh, yes....forgot to say that I really enjoyed your vid as well, DJFavorite And it has more than just DV undertones Although, it's hard to seperate Vala from Daniel, or vice versa.

So I just watched the ending sequence of "Camelot." I had only seen snippets of it. Gotta say, WOW!!! That was some ending! LOVE how it ends on Vala watching her friends' defeat with this just pained expression on her face...then, of course, the whole water breaking thing. I didn't realize that they had left it up in the air as to which ship was destroyed. If I had watched it at the time, I would have put good money on The Odyssey seeing as no SG-1 members were on board.

As for the fic, whatever Kales. If I can work on my vid when I have a short story to write, you can certainly write us a lovely little "Bounty" fic. In order to spur you to action, here's a little something...
                Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Night hussies shippers *waves*

Comment

Night, Ronja

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

G'night Ronja! And Stef.... *THUD* I'll write it!

AND CONGRATS ON 400 DJAY!

kay x

Comment

That last scene of Vala looking at all the ships blowing up is very Return of the Jedi. But a great image.

I wonder if Vala thinks that Daniel is on one of those ships? I still wish we could have gotten a scene where they both discover the other one really is alive. Would have made a great reunion.
                        We never even got to see Daniel's reaction when Vala "visited" from the Ori galaxy. GRRRRR!!!!

DJAY
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          So I just watched the ending sequence of "Camelot." I had only seen snippets of it. Gotta say, WOW!!! That was some ending! LOVE how it ends on Vala watching her friends' defeat with this just pained expression on her face...then, of course, the whole water breaking thing. I didn't realize that they had left it up in the air as to which ship was destroyed. If I had watched it at the time, I would have put good money on The Odyssey seeing as no SG-1 members were on board.

As for the fic, whatever Kales. If I can work on my vid when I have a short story to write, you can certainly write us a lovely little "Bounty" fic. In order to spur you to action, here's a little something...
                          Spoiler:

-Stef
                          <snort> Stef...for one brief moment I thought 'damn, how did I miss that in Bounty'...too bad it didn't really occur...then we wouldn't have needed to get to Unending to know the truth,lol.
                          I really liked Flesh and Blood for the overwhelming sense of relieve from each of them as they find their way back together...love team moments like that.
                          Kales ...love the 'straw' fic...yep the very small civil ceremony with a huge party is the way I see it happening...I mean how could it big...family for both of them is pretty much the rest of the team and the SGC. 'Autumn to Ashes' huh?...great title...wish I had thought of that...and you told me you
                          were lousy at titles...and aren't you supposed to doing something about exams?
                          I'm hoping to be posting at 'alldanielfic' by the end of the weekend, but I need some info...could someone explain the different rating levels?...
                          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Ok this is a little OT but there's a couple of hilarious vids from the Vancouver convention over a t You Tube!

Teryl singing to a fan!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh1DBTdCqNM

and Carmen and Cliff Simon stripping off!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T04fx9CVn4
                            (CLiff does mention he, "Shanks" and "the Judge" hang out in strip clubs! I hope he's joking!)

DJAY
                            He's her Lobster!

Comment

LC, From Autumn To Ashes are a rather loud rock band in the vein of Billy Talent I've nicked a few of their titles from time to time as chapter headings. Exams? What're exams again? Oh... those...

Oh and I haven't had time to write the Bounty fic... yet... so you'll have to content yourselves with this
                              No spoilers here, just fluff and hopefully, humour.
                              http://kalesbohan.livejournal.com/15020.html

kay x

Comment

Where is everyone??

I'm watching Farscape and there's a character called Vala! You don't hear that name all that often. It's funny hearing Aeryn call someone else that.

DJAY
                                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Working...
                                X