• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djay View Post
    Spoiler:
    Lol! Yeh, where was the tongue!??
    *did I say that out loud?!!* Hehe!

DJAY
    (It's getting late and I'm starting to lose it!)

Spoiler:
    I was kind of hoping for some hot, crazy kissing...but the sweetness had a bigger impact on me, I think. It was just unexpectedly tender

I am so curious as to what their reactions were when they read the kissing bit in the script And yes, there would have been multiple camera angles...so it would have to have been done MANY times. I hope they have a blooper reel or something with any outtakes of that on there. That would be amazing.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
      I have 15 minutes left until I have to go outside agin so I leave you all with the link to my latest story
      http://maevebran.livejournal.com/69644.html#cutid1
      (It was for the MultiFandom Lyric wheel so it starts out with the lyrics the recipient requested)
      Good Night/ Good Morning!
      is it NC-17??????? * jumps around *

Comment

Spoiler:
        Yeh, the looks between them said it all. Sigh!

DJAY
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

Spoiler:
          I was kind of hoping for some hot, crazy kissing...but the sweetness had a bigger impact on me, I think. It was just unexpectedly tender

I am so curious as to what their reactions were when they read the kissing bit in the script And yes, there would have been multiple camera angles...so it would have to have been done MANY times. I hope they have a blooper reel or something with any outtakes of that on there. That would be amazing.

-Stef

Spoiler:
          yes haha I would love to see behind the scenes on that episode
          what really made me shiver was tha hug when V was crying and D was holding her that was cute and sweet and ooooh .... * sighs *

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
            is it NC-17??????? * jumps around *
            No it's rather PG. But if you look around on my Live Journal you'll find some stuff that is a hard R. (Warning though it is Daniel/Janet- Thor/Heimdall) call Asgard Revelations. (I haven't managed R-rated Daniel/Vala because I have this thing with her still married to Tomin.)
            sigpic
            thanks Stef
            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

No it's rather PG. But if you look around on my Live Journal you'll find some stuff that is a hard R. (Warning though it is Daniel/Janet- Thor/Heimdall) call Asgard Revelations. (I haven't managed R-rated Daniel/Vala because I have this thing with her still married to Tomin.)

mmm .. ok * wants to read the missing scene of unending *

Comment

Tomin? Who is this Tomin you speak of? It's nice to see that Vala's husband hasn't been completely forgotten.
                Spoiler:
                I'm actually looking forward to his appearance in the movie. I think they had a sweet relationship...and I would like to see it get the resolution it deserves Then she can move on with Daniel...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I would have liked to have seen a morning after scene too. (with half neeekid Daniel at least!!) but the Mitchell scene was funny and Vala did look like Danny gave her a good workout!

DJAY
                  He's her Lobster!

Comment

Okay, well, heading to bed for the night. Take care guys...talk to you later today

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                      mmm .. ok * wants to read the missing scene of unending *
                      I haven't seen it but when I do in July you can bet there will be fic and from what I gather some R rated fic.
                      sigpic
                      thanks Stef
                      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Night Stef. Might have to call it a night soon too. (who am I kidding?)

DJAY
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I would have liked to have seen a morning after scene too. (with half neeekid Daniel at least!!) but the Mitchell scene was funny and Vala did look like Danny gave her a good workout!

DJAY
                          indeed... but then I would have fallen of my chair hahaa

I haven't seen it but when I do in July you can bet there will be fic and from what I gather some R rated fic.

Comment

Morning ladies.

I feel loads better today. You have no idea what shameless crying and squealing at Becoming Jane can do for you. I swear, people were looking at me and Cat strangely because we were sobbing and then started laughing our heads off beause we were crying (at the credits thankfully )

@Stef, I love your vid! I really do! I was squeeeing all over again. And te fics and caps, everyone! And I love how busy this thread is. My dreaded fear - after the disaster of Leyton in OTH, sad I know I am - was tat the fandom and creativity would die now. But you lot rock, so not

oooh, can you post a link to your french fic when you have it done? It might take me absolutely ages to read, but I should manage. And it would give my french a workout.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                              Morning ladies.

I feel loads better today. You have no idea what shameless crying and squealing at Becoming Jane can do for you. I swear, people were looking at me and Cat strangely because we were sobbing and then started laughing our heads off beause we were crying (at the credits thankfully )

@Stef, I love your vid! I really do! I was squeeeing all over again. And te fics and caps, everyone! And I love how busy this thread is. My dreaded fear - after the disaster of Leyton in OTH, sad I know I am - was tat the fandom and creativity would die now. But you lot rock, so not

oooh, can you post a link to your french fic when you have it done? It might take me absolutely ages to read, but I should manage. And it would give my french a workout.

kay x
                              hey there! and hugs!

Comment

I hope this thread stays alive. I still hang out over at another board and that show finished 20 years ago! Still active.

DJAY
                                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Working...
                                X