No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww LC, sorry to hear that. Hope your kid gets to feeling better!
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Aw, now see, why did you have to go and put that idea into my head. The only way I see that happening is if...
      Spoiler:
      it's Qe'tesh (sp?) that dies, but then they change everything back and Vala is okay. I keep thinking of...was it Kales' fanfic about that? Qe'tesh is dying in Daniel's arms, Vala emerges and the two of them share this sweet moment.

I really don't see the writers killing Vala off. She has become an integral part of the team! Plus, we know that Vala is one of the writers' favorite characters to write for...so why would they get rid of her? Especially after they've built up this love story.

Oh, has anyone read the little news bit on the main page about the novels? Do you think that we might get some DV? I have no idea how those books fit within the timeline or the show...so who knows?

Anyway, was searching YouTube, and came across this GREAT "Unending" vid. It's for the whole episode, but it does include a nice edit of our scene...and we get the big swelling moment of the song too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7--Rfrv-gA

Anyway, off to do various things. Hopefully get some reading done for my SF class....but probably not

-Stef
      Stef, I agree on all counts...about Vala and that vid...made me cry the first time I watched it...

...and some shameless plugging. You all remember the Dala story I finished in Jan and have turned into an original story- well I'm up to chapter 5 now so I thought I'd send you all the link again http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2315397/1/ I figure since I based it off my fanfiction that some people would like to see how in a completly and unrelated AU (basically) Daniel and Vala deal with things (mind you, this story is NOTHING like Stargate because there are some MAJOR plot revelations that are totaly my idea but the archetypes of the characters are still here....
      sigpic
      Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
      |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        LOL...geez kami I would think this conversation would right in line with studying anatomy?...you seem to be a bit of a writer...write the Daniel studying her sleeping fic and do the anatomy,lol
        Yep I know I said I was leaving but one of my kids suddenly got sick so I'm just hanging around waiting to see what's gonna happen next.
        LC
        Haha...GLD and LC you guys are funny. Though its not that kind of anatomy...mostly cells and chemistry. And i am sorry to say I am writing. Dangit. Haha.

Sorry about the sick kid. Its why i don't have any. I'd be like Adam Sandler in Big Daddy...put some paper on it and leave it be...maybe it will evaporate.

Hmm...I feel off topic...so must make Daniel Vala comment to feel better.

Ummm...for the time travel movie I know they will see Vala as Q'utesh (sp??) cause its to good of a moment to pass up, but I would love for Daniel to see Vala as a kid. Even if its a one second the team is walking through a village and he hears a woman call for vala, turns and sees a cute little brunette run up to the woman and stare at him. Sigh...k...I'm not coming back...tonight.
        sigpic
        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Good to see everyones still going crazy.

I've finally found a good vid for Danny and Vala, so in the middle of making that now, if I like the outcome, you will probably have it by tomorrow night.

Oh and I've seen that Aeryn/John version to the Jimmy Eats World song, very good. I would make a Danny/Vala one to it but I've got a few vids going at the moment. I'll see how I go, you're right, Kales its a great song for that scene. And can't wait to read your fic.

As for you Stef (lol, that sounded so mean, but I'll leave it there cause its funny), your vid was just fantastic. Very nice moments in there *sigh* I'm gonna miss those 2. Very nicely put together and some great scene choices. Another great job.

2 more days till Rove is back *jumps for joy* ... he he, sorry, of topic, but everyone just needs to know these things, lol.

Spoiler:
          Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Does anyone else notice

Spoiler:
            her timid little "no...." when he asks if she really wants to know the answer to the question? You can hear it in her voice that she really cares about him and he's really hurt by his rebuke.

And the happy little whimper she gets...

Spoiler:
            ...when Daniel kisses her? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! And her timid little "no...." when he asks if she really wants to know the answer to the question?

Comment

Hybridbabe

Spoiler:
              You know I told DJgirl about that just earlier this afternoon. She had to watch it again just to hear it. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't just me!!
              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Well, gee, Padfoot, don't I feel special Seriously, thanks for the comments. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

So I just got the Daughtry (okay, what happened to his name?) and I just love it. Aside from the obvious "It's Not Over" song (which was the only one I had heard up until this point), there are some really nice songs in there...about relationships. Anyway, so I got into a mood and as I was listening to the CD, I started taking lines and putting them into some "Unending" icons. Kales, you might also recognize some of the lyrics from another song

Spoiler:

Oh, and I hope you don't mind, Padfoot, but I might attempt to make "23" into a vid. If anyone else is already doing something with it, tell me now before I start going crazy

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well, well, well........I go away for a day to spend time with my visiting family and come back to find pages of goodies! (Pictures and videos and stories, Oh My!)

Don't go thinking your gonna party without me, now
                  It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Okay, so maybe I'll make a vid to Daughtry's "What About Now?" Very fitting lyrics:
                    Spoiler:
                    Shadows fill an empty heart
                    As love is fading,
                    From all the things that we are
                    But are not saying.
                    Can we see beyond the scars
                    And make it to the dawn?

Change the colors of the sky.
                    And open up to
                    The ways you made me feel alive,
                    The ways I loved you.
                    For all the things that never died,
                    To make it through the night,
                    Love will find you.

What about now?
                    What about today?
                    What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
                    What if our love never went away?
                    What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
                    Baby, before it's too late,
                    What about now?

The sun is breaking in your eyes
                    To start a new day.
                    This broken heart can still survive
                    With a touch of your grace.
                    Shadows fade into the light.
                    I am by your side,
                    Where love will find you.

What about now?
                    What about today?
                    What if our love had never went away?
                    What about now?

Now that we're here,
                    Now that we've come this far,
                    Just hold on.
                    There is nothing to fear,
                    For I am right beside you.
                    For all my life,
                    I am yours.

What about now?
                    What about today?

What about now?
                    What about today?
                    Baby, before it's too late

Here's a vid that uses the song. It's a J/S vid

So many choices...I think I'll just start both and see which one gels better...

-Stef
                    Last edited by Stef; 15 March 2007, 08:35 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stef, Kales, LC .....Everyone:

Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!....*clears throat*.....everything I say lately takes a turn for the naughty.....(Shake it off, Faith....shake it off)
                      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Oooook, numba one: please keep spoilers for-.. wait, since it's aired in other countries... oh, I guess you don't have to put it under spoiler tags...

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        Thanks guys, I guess I won't leave, but I still feel alone in the way I think, like I have no one on my side.
                        Well... I was going to say, "And what am I, chopped liver?!?!", but... I don't think I can come here anymore because of spoilers.... so sorry, Jess.
                        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

....Why can I see, somehow, Daniel and Vala both degenerating into little kids and when he pulls her pigtails, she pops bubble gum in his hair? ROFL

I've been thinking too much of that one fic "Danny Day Care" I think....

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
                            Stef, Kales, LC .....Everyone:

Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!....*clears throat*.....everything I say lately takes a turn for the naughty.....(Shake it off, Faith....shake it off)
                            He He. Hey, you're no different than me...I just edit myself more strictly The thoughts are still just as naughty as ever though

Anyway, before I head off to work on a video, thought I'd drop off another "Unending" wallpaper.
                            Spoiler:

You: Haven't you already made one of those?
                            Me: Um....
                            You: How many have you made?!
                            Me: Only a couple....if you don't count those first two.
                            You: *stunned silence*
                            Me: That's not that many. Seriously....I'm not obsessive. Don't look at me like that!

-Stef

Comment

Arg guys, this fic isn't happening tonight. I'm really sorry. It'll be up by the weekend,
                              Good things come to those who wait.(I seem to be spouting Stargate quotes into myeveryday language the last few days!)
                              I'll look forward to it. And you should be proud that you came up with the baby idea first. Good instincts.

DJAY
                              He's her Lobster!
                              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Hey all I hope that they release season 10 before they release the DVD movies I will get that season when it comes out come hell or high water. I will beg, borrow or steal (maybe not steal) but I will get it oneway or another. The same thing for those movies. I think I will really start my fan fic I have ideas and I think I needed to see Unending and that scene to unblock me and help find my direction and interpretation.
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X