Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMichelle
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! *feels loved*

I'm working on something that's going to up the ante on the shippiness about ten fold.
    *Awaits anxiously* :-D

Magic is a flick of the wrist...

Comment

I thought it was
      Spoiler:
      so sad at the end when they said something about him being lucky the bracelets were wearing off and he was like "yeah, lucky" in a depressed tone. And then how he slowely got this smile on his face when he realized that she might not be dead, it was so sweet!

I want her to come back!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Spoiler:
        OMG! She's alive. Breathe with me people. Breathe. She wouldn't leave her Daniel. Initially, I was upset and the way she left and not having a chance to say goodbye to Daniel, but this leaves it wide open for us fanfic writers. *squee* I've got a million ideas.

So much shippiness: Daniel and Vala stood next to each other the whole ep. The fear in his eyes when he knew she was on the ship and in danger of not returning. His collapse was obviously a reaction to her "death." He perked right up when Sam told him Vala might still be alive. He still has her scarf, too. More angst for Daniel. Like he needs that. One could compare this to Sha're. He doesn't know whether Vala's dead or alive. It just screams out for a fic, doesn't it?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
          Thanks everyone for the feedback! *feels loved*

I'm working on something that's going to up the ante on the shippiness about ten fold.
          Waiting patiently... NO NOT PATIENTLY! I want it now! Please?

Comment

Daniel/Vala? I think that Dr Carolyn Lam (Lexa Doig*) would have a LOT of issues with that. And if she didn't - if she ENCOURAGED it - that would be just plan weird. I wouldn't want to know more.

*aka Mrs. Michael Shanks
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I wonder whether there's going to be ANY indication in the future eps that Daniel is really sorry for his behaviour in "Beachhead" and misses Vala...

Comment

These both are really great together!! They have the best and funniest scenes!!! I like the Vala-Daniel thing (altough I'm a John/Aeryn shipper!)
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                  I wonder whether there's going to be ANY indication in the future eps that Daniel is really sorry for his behaviour in "Beachhead" and misses Vala...
                  Maybe someone will spike his green jello with LSD and we'll be treated to a dream-sequence/hallucination episode with the two of them. Hmmm...Daniel in a hospital bed seeing a vision of Vala on the ceiling surrounding by roses (think American Beauty) calling out to him....
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                    These both are really great together!! They have the best and funniest scenes!!! I like the Vala-Daniel thing (altough I'm a Aeryn/John shipper!)
                    I'm also John/Aeryn shipper, but it doesn't collide at all with being Vala/Daniel shipper here, IMO these two are made for each other, they just don't know it yet, and let's hope that during Vala's absence Daniel is going to start realizing it...

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
                      Bored with Jack/Daniel/Thor, and now think I see Daneil/Vala sparkage. Bring on the fic and onscreen innuendo. Anyone else shipping for Daniel/Vala yet?

Later,
                      Graculus
                      Hey

I am a new shipper fan for Daniel/Vala too.

Comment

wellcome

these pics are for you

Comment

That first picture got me thinking.
                          Spoiler:
                          It seems to me that Daniel started to soften to Vala once they were sent to the Orii galaxy. I think that seeing her in the other woman's body gave him a bit of a chance to get to know "Vala" not "the crazy girl who kidnapped him and stole the Prometheus". He didn't have the constant reminder in his face all the time and it gave him a chance to get to know her and care about her. It's pretty evident by the fire scene that she was WAY more to him than just an annoyance by this time and the turning point seems to be the body transference.
                          Anybody else have any thoughts on this?
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                            Spoiler:
                            It seems to me that Daniel started to soften to Vala once they were sent to the Orii galaxy. I think that seeing her in the other woman's body gave him a bit of a chance to get to know "Vala" not "the crazy girl who kidnapped him and stole the Prometheus". He didn't have the constant reminder in his face all the time and it gave him a chance to get to know her and care about her. It's pretty evident by the fire scene that she was WAY more to him than just an annoyance by this time and the turning point seems to be the body transference.
                            Nice insight! I hadn't thought of it that way before, but that makes some sense!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                              Spoiler:
                              Well... yes and no. The events in TPTB episode were also a chance for him to get to know different Vala.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                                wellcome

these pics are for you

I am in shipper heaven.

Comment

Working...
                                X