Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some Daniel/Vala pic?

Comment

I wasn't a shipper at first from Prometheus unbound, I'm kind of wary of my SG1 shipping (I have no problem in Atlantis for some reason though...). But when
      Spoiler:
      he went and held her after she was burned,
      I was hooked! The fact that she could open up to him, even a little, and that he could figure her out so easily, really shows an understanding between them. And happily, it's continued to even this last episode. When
      Spoiler:
      she was locked up, he was always there at the cell with her, not with Mitchell and Teal'c playing cards, but with her, sitting or standing, talking with her, trying to calm her, and holding her (as well as he could through the bars).
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Spoiler:
        I wished Mitchell hadn't interrupted them. I wanted to hear what Daniel was going to say to Vala. I liked seeing the vulnerability in her. She does have a heart, IMO. Yes, she's self-centered, but there is more to her story, that TPTB aren't letting us know. Daniel did stay with her overnight while she was in jail. Awww. . . We might have seen some comforting from Daniel, if they had not been interrupted. Hmmm. . . maybe a fic idea.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
          ...And happily, it's continued to even this last episode. When
          Spoiler:
          she was locked up, he was always there at the cell with her, not with Mitchell and Teal'c playing cards, but with her, sitting or standing, talking with her, trying to calm her, and holding her (as well as he could through the bars).
          I liked that very much. It wasn't just that he
          Spoiler:
          passed on shooting the breeze with Mitchell and Teal'c to sit with her that got me, it's that he chose to talk with her about the "big stuff": The magnitude of what he was asking the villagers to do, and the niggling question of why it's so important to the Ori that they be worshipped. It looks to be an important question, it's bothering Daniel, and it was Vala that he chose to open up to about it.

I also really liked how,
          Spoiler:
          when Vala first confided in him that it was getting too hard for her to heal the villagers, he was so intent on encouraging and supporting her that when Mitchell radioed for him to come outside, Daniel's response was, "In a minute." Mitchell had to all but order him to leave her, and he didn't look particularly pleased about it.

He's staying closer to her than is strictly necessary, he's comfortable and not at all hesitant in discussing the important issues and the big questions with her - while Mitchell and Teal'c prick up their ears to listen in - and consistently giving priority to her needs, when and where he can (trying to hold off Mitchell, not leaving her in her grief over Azdak's death to face the prior until she told him to go ahead).

This is the good stuff.

Tucker

Comment

It's really nice to see people who actually seem to understand Vala's character, and see her as sympathetic instead of having to constantly just read all the picking, "She's a thief", "She's a liar", "She uses sex too much", blah blah blah...

I think even Vala doesn't realize her own potential as a good person. But I think Daniel is starting to.

I'm not a huge shipper in general, but this pairing really has chemistry and I like the two of them together.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              I hope we get to see Vala open up to Daniel and tell him something that is the truth. I believe she'd get further with Daniel if she did that.

Oh, I've got another fic. It's a missing scene from The Ties that Bind.

http://www.livejournal.com/community...78.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
              That was REALLY cute - thanks for posting the link!

Comment

I'm definatly in for a Daniel/Vala pairing. I think they work really well together, and they have amazing chemistry. I think they can help the other character grow really well because they are so opposite. Vala can help Daniel can help Vala realize her potential to be a better person, while Vala can help him realize the importance of having fun, and just doing things besides work. I really hope Claudia becomes a permenant member of the cast because Vala really adds a new spark to the show that is really fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by fatesfortune
                  I'm definatly in for a Daniel/Vala pairing. I think they work really well together, and they have amazing chemistry. I think they can help the other character grow really well because they are so opposite. Vala can help Daniel can help Vala realize her potential to be a better person, while Vala can help him realize the importance of having fun, and just doing things besides work. I really hope Claudia becomes a permenant member of the cast because Vala really adds a new spark to the show that is really fun to watch.
                  Bingo!

Comment

Well said! The two of them really are quite amazing together. I loved the scene in TPTB where (spoilers) they're sitting on the floor with the bars of the cell between then, discussing not only their plight but The Plight on a grander scale. Mitchell and Teal'c were also there in the background playing cards and listening in, but Daniel's conversation was with Vala. Despite all the potential bad blood between then they just can't help but like each other for some reason. That's what really caught my attention.

Comment

Very well put. I totally agree.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Just couldn't resist to refresh an old memory.

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

"You're a fruitcake"

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Just couldn't resist to refresh an old memory.

A.

As i said in Claudia's thread, this is a SEXY pic! very melting!

Comment

How do you think, are we going to see Vala/Daniel kissing in the future, in season 10th perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                                How do you think, are we going to see Vala/Daniel kissing in the future, in season 10th perhaps?
                                Maybe Vala will kiss Daniel in surprise next week, when she say goodbye to him .

Comment

Working...
                                X