Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    No probs, Bearshare has just d/loaded it for me in less than a minute
    Best news I've heard all afternoon! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Comment

valaCB, what is the source of your emoticons? And how you're linking them into here?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        valaCB, what is the source of your emoticons? And how you're linking them into here?
        My source of my emotions? My heart ot of course

http://www.mysmilies.com/
        http://www.world-of-smilies.com/

Comment

Thanks for all the postive feedback, everyone. *feels love* My only complaint is that TPTB didn't delve into Vala's backstory as much as I'd like. I'd like to see how her life was before she met Daniel. I have a bit of a backstory for her and hope to incorporate that into subsequent fics I write.

Hopefully, she will come back. We all know she's not dead. Until then I hope to continue Daniel and Vala's story and hope everyone will enjoy what what I have envisioned for them.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Does anybody mind if I do a little drive-by self-promoting here? I've got a little Daniel/Vala AU fic y'all might enjoy. While not neccessarily shippy, it's a fun take on the characters in the academia setting of Langford University. Lemme know if you enjoy it.

Or just red me if this is out of place.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              Thanks for all the postive feedback, everyone. *feels love* My only complaint is that TPTB didn't delve into Vala's backstory as much as I'd like. I'd like to see how her life was before she met Daniel. I have a bit of a backstory for her and hope to incorporate that into subsequent fics I write.

Hopefully, she will come back. We all know she's not dead. Until then I hope to continue Daniel and Vala's story and hope everyone will enjoy what what I have envisioned for them.

Lisa Michelle
              I asked Joe Mallozzi in "Ask Joe..." thread whether we're going to learn anything about Vala's home planet and her family, let's hope they'll tell us something about it in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                Does anybody mind if I do a little drive-by self-promoting here? I've got a little Daniel/Vala AU fic y'all might enjoy. While not neccessarily shippy, it's a fun take on the characters in the academia setting of Langford University. Lemme know if you enjoy it.

Or just red me if this is out of place.
                I have started reading it. VERY GOOD. love stories that they are out of SGC. and i love that Jonas and Vala was in the story and that they'r know each other.
                im in the beginning, going to read the rest.

You know how to write
                do you have More Vala/Jonas/Daniel stories?
                OK. going to read

Comment

I'm a complete Daniel/Vala shipper now. )
                  Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
                    Can you imagine how complicated this could get? UST between Daniel and Vala, UST between Ben Browder's character and Vala. UST between Daniel and Ben Browder. And that's on top of whatever other Daniel pairing you might have a previous loyalty to.

If you're someone who doesn't mind a little USTiness when it's well done, this could be wild. The potential just for displaced rivalry is staggering.

Later,
                    Graculus
                    Daniel/Cameron?! Be still my heart. But no, I think I'm partial to Daniel/Vala...I think I see more Cameron/Teal'c there.
                    Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      wellcome

these pics are for you

Ohh, great pictures! My fave is where they stand in front of the Gate and Vala touches Daniels cheek. That makes my heart skip a beat! *god I'm becoming a shipper*
                      Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                        That first picture got me thinking.
                        Spoiler:
                        It seems to me that Daniel started to soften to Vala once they were sent to the Orii galaxy. I think that seeing her in the other woman's body gave him a bit of a chance to get to know "Vala" not "the crazy girl who kidnapped him and stole the Prometheus". He didn't have the constant reminder in his face all the time and it gave him a chance to get to know her and care about her. It's pretty evident by the fire scene that she was WAY more to him than just an annoyance by this time and the turning point seems to be the body transference.
                        Anybody else have any thoughts on this?
                        Sorry, I just had to say that I love those Firefly quotes.

"Jayne: Dear Diary, Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Then we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
                        Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                          Sorry, I just had to say that I love those Firefly quotes.

"Jayne: Dear Diary, Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Then we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
                          LMAO! You know, it wouldn't surprise me to find that Vala and Jayne were friends!

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
                            LMAO! You know, it wouldn't surprise me to find that Vala and Jayne were friends!
                            Ahahahaha! That's a marvellous thought! Gives me ideas for a crossover fic.
                            Imagine Firefly meets Stargate with Vala. *sighs*
                            Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                              Ahahahaha! That's a marvellous thought! Gives me ideas for a crossover fic.
                              Imagine Firefly meets Stargate with Vala. *sighs*
                              Write it! Vala may just BE the one power in the 'verse that can keep Kaylee from being cheerful! LOL I can see Vala explaining the Chain of Command to Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
                                Write it! Vala may just BE the one power in the 'verse that can keep Kaylee from being cheerful! LOL I can see Vala explaining the Chain of Command to Daniel!
                                *lol*
                                Nothing can keep Kaylee from being cheerful! Except Mal when he's being an ass.
                                I can see so much potential in a crossover...must write!
                                Gaterelle

Comment

Working...
                                X