No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh, can't wait for unending either. How exciting!!!!!

And 'Family Ties', I'm so disappointed to see a vast majority of people didn't enjoy it. I loved it! It was so funny and i loved Jacek, I mean how much was he like old school Vala. He played his part so well.

Spoiler:
    The ending was soooooooooo funny, I felt so sorry for Vala in this ep, but I love the way Daniel drive her everywhere and the picking the lock scene and box moving scene, was su cute, there so comfortable around each other now and I love it. A very nice little side ep.

But only 2 more left, how sad, I'm really gonna miss this show.

I loved all team bonding, especially Sam and Vala, especially when Sam stood up for her and told Jacek he was a jerk because of the way he treated her. And Daniel and Cam, he he, such boys.

Glad to here Daniel was exhasted and went to bed, rather then a date, he he. Great episode, can't wait for the next!

Spoiler:
    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

I love this pic of D&V and I just figured out how to post pics on here sorry I am not as computer literate as you all.

I just hit 600 posts woo hoo!!!!

I think we will see some good D&V in the next 2 eps I am sure.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

CONGRATS ON 600 POSTS, POUNDPUPPY & ON 2500, VALAMALDURAN

So many milestones being hit! (if I'm forgetting anyone, sorry...been busy today, so I've only been perusing the threads).

Did manage a wallpaper...but it's just for Vala. I tried to do the outfits thing, Padfoot, but I just couldn't seem to get it right. This was the result that I finally settled with...
        Spoiler:

OR CRAZY VERSION
        Spoiler:

Night guys
        -Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Beautiful wallpapers again, Stef!

Congrats on 600 posts, poundpuppy!

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Okay, so I haven't gone to bed yet I got caught up on YouTube. Speaking of, I found this AMAZING Cam/Sam vid. It's not really as "shippy" so much as it is about their relationship/friendship (although, I suppose its interpretation is all in the eye of the beholder). Seriously, check it out, yes, even if your a Jack/Sam person

So...in an attempt for all of us DV-Shippers to bond and get to know one another (I knew I should have become a therapist!), besides Daniel/Vala, what other pairs do you support (doesn't need to be romantic)? I enjoy ALL of the interactions, of course, but here are the few friendships I'm particularly fond of :

Sam/Vala
            Cam/Sam
            Vala/Cam

The only one I ship for, of course, is

Okay, going to bed for real this time!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I support friendship between all members past and present of SG1.

As for ships:
              Daniel/Sam (after his ascension before Vala shows up in season 9 when she isn't involved with Pete)
              Daniel/Sha're (Until her death he better not be with anyone else)
              Daniel/Janet (between the death of Sha're and Janet's death)
              Daniel/Sarah (durring season seven after Chimera)
              Cam/Carolyn
              Daniel/Carolyn (while Vala is in the Ori galaxy)
              Jack/Sam (if they can finally get their acts togeather)
              Daniel/Vala (if they can get around the Tomin issue)

But my OTP is
              Thor/Heimdall
              sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

STEF!!! You're wonderful, their great!! The wallapers are fantastic. Very nice. I'm torn between putting one of them as my background or leaving the Dan/Val family ties one.

Fantastic, love you so much right now.

Farscape time, he he he. Oh and congrats Poundpup!!!!!

Spoiler:
                Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  I love this pic of D&V and I just figured out how to post pics on here sorry I am not as computer literate as you all.
                  http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8...200pic1ih3.jpg
                  I just hit 600 posts woo hoo!!!!

I think we will see some good D&V in the next 2 eps I am sure.
                  CONGRATS ON 600 POSTS PUNDPUPPY
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Okay, so I haven't gone to bed yet I got caught up on YouTube. Speaking of, I found this AMAZING Cam/Sam vid. It's not really as "shippy" so much as it is about their relationship/friendship (although, I suppose its interpretation is all in the eye of the beholder). Seriously, check it out, yes, even if your a Jack/Sam person

So...in an attempt for all of us DV-Shippers to bond and get to know one another (I knew I should have become a therapist!), besides Daniel/Vala, what other pairs do you support (doesn't need to be romantic)? I enjoy ALL of the interactions, of course, but here are the few friendships I'm particularly fond of :

Sam/Vala
                    Cam/Sam
                    Vala/Cam

The only one I ship for, of course, is
                    http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...ad030_0001.jpg

Okay, going to bed for real this time!

-Stef
                    D/V are my main Ship. I also ship

I really enjoy the interaction between all the SG-1 members and supporting people no matter what the combination, so I am not going to spell them all out.

As for SGA, I am a / I also love the / friendship. The rest of the cast is growing on me so maybe after the second half of the season airs here, I will have more to add to that!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Vala is down to 8 points in the H&H game!!! She needs some help
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Hi you all!
                        I'm no shipper at all, but made a few caps from family ties that made me wonder.....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 600 POSTS POUNDPUPPY!!!

LOVE the uncrazy wallpaper Stef u just get better and better And thanks for the vid link gonna watch it now!

As for other pairings....

I'm a closet Cam/Sam shipper
                          Jack/Daniel slasher THING - I blame the Pond for that... altho I'm nowhere nears as much as I used to be
                          Ba'am but of course
                          Daniel/anyone - except Sam - cos i see them as brother/sister
                          Teal'c/Vala
                          oh and of course Sam/Thor!

OTP D/V d'uh!
                          Last edited by Ronja; 01 March 2007, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Question: what does OTP mean??

Hmm other 'ships... I was Dan/Jan, I admit. Heroes broke my heart into little bits. I was actually Dan/Sam right at the beginning as well

Sam/Jack and Sam/Cam... I don't actively 'ship either of them tbh.

I love the team interaction and I love the Sam/Cam friendship.

I also love Teal'c - his existence - this season in a way I haven't in previous years. I feel like he's more human and a better fleshed out character. The flatmate who watches SG with me on a tuesday thought the end of Talion
                            Spoiler:

where Bra'tac tells Teal'c he's like a son to him, was a bit OTT, but I was on the verge of tears and all "You haven't watched this and waited on that to be said for almost a decade..."

Oooh! PLOT BUNNY, A CHALLENGE: A short Continuum one shot which
                            Spoiler:

Deals with Dan/Jan resolution and Dan/Vala.

Anyone up for it? I know I am...

kay x

Comment

Thanks everyone I think I am addicted to this place lol

second page can't have that "bump"
                              here's a pic from one of my favorite scenes of Daniel & Vala

I ship Sparky and Spanky I do like Jack & Sam so I support that ship I would have like to seen Cam & Lam but that SL was cut(I may explore it in fan fiction) but Daniel & Vala are my favorite ship they are my main one. I like to see all of the friendships between everyone on SG-1. I love how Sheppard & Rodney banter and Rodney banter with Zelenka and how he bantered Beckett but I don't slash I like the friendships. I also liked seeing the friendship between Weir & Teyla.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

OTP = One True Pairing.

Comment

Working...
                                X