No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! Indeed, Maeve. It's almost 3am here...very quiet.

Anyway, so I was re-watching parts of "Family Ties" and I realized that Vala probably had more outfits in this episode alone than she has had in the previous 17 combined (the same goes for the hair). Observe:
    Spoiler:
    Outfit #1, Hairstyle #1

Outfit #2, Hairstyle #2

Outfit #3, Hairstyle #3

Outfit #4, (the hair is different, but technically still down like the first one)

Outfit #5, Hairstyle #4

Outfit #6, Hairstyle #5

Hairstyle #6 (yes, it is different, she has a pin in it)...she's looking A LOT tanner here, too

Is it just me, or is that a lot of changes?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

HURRAH! Lots of outfits, LOL! I've been wanting to do a vid to this song from Rogue Traders for ages now, and I finally can, hurrah!!!!!!! Once I have this episode of course, LOL!

Once again, terrific wallpapers Stef, loved the Danny/Vala one, new background, he he. Was wondering, can you make one with all Vals outfits?? *looks with puppy dog eyes*

And guess what, its begun. So I'm moving in with my friend and her bro, and one of the room doesnt have a wardrobe so she asked if I had any chests of drawers cause her and her brother dont so not being able to say no to people I took the room without a wardrobe. I'm the one doing a buisness course and need clothes that are actually not crumpled, AHHHH, what does a boy need a wardrobe for anyways. Seriously getting annoyed.

Think happy thoughts ... oh look Dan/Vala! Its kinda working!

Spoiler:
      Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Aw, that sucks Padfoot. You've got to be aggressive and go after what you want! When I moved into this apartment last year, my roommate was stupid enough to offer me first choice...so, naturally, I took the best room. Needless to say, I'm the one with the room with two closets, the internet cables, an overhead light, and an in-room bathroom When she realized her mistake, she tried to (not so subtly) convince me to switch by constantly saying how much clothes she had...and how it wouldn't fit in her one tiny closet. You can't budge on these things. Otherwise, you'll end up in the guest room instead of the master suite (yeah, that's stupid, I know). Of course, I had to learn that lesson the hard way. I was too nice and was rewarded with the worst room in my old apartment for two years.

As for the wallpaper, I can work on it tomorrow. Do you just want Vala's clothes in this episode, or do you want a selection of her wardrobe from all episodes? I could have worked on it tonight, but I felt the need to make a new banner. I needed to change it up...I had the old one for at least 3 weeks!!! I don't even keep a wallpaper for more than 2 days. What can I say? I'm fickle and I have a short attention span.

But I think that I am going to wait on making another wp until I can get my hands on an HD version of the episode. The Sam/Vala wallpaper suffered because, when you try to make the picture bigger, they severely lose quality and clarity. Hence, the crazy effects I used (you might notice that in some of my wallpapers...that's usually a sign that the pictures don't look good normally, so I'm trying to disguise them).

Well, I'll talk to everyone tomorrow. Time to go to bed (5am here). Guess what I have to read for my SF class tomorrow? Articles about Star Trek. Woo-hoo (I've actually never watched any ST...the SW fan in me just couldn't allow it). Should be fun times tomorrow!

-Stef
        Last edited by Stef; 28 February 2007, 01:26 AM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ohhh, a variety of outfits please. That would be great. And make it whenever you get a free moment, doesnt matter if it takes a month. He he, I decided, to make me happier about having old crapy wardrobe I had when I was 4, that I'm going to print off all my fav pics and all your wallpapers and stick them on it, he he he. That orta spruce things up a bit, he he.

Love the new sig, by the way. Very cute. I'm so glad we got some Sam and Vala in this episode, it's so nice to see the female bonding. Sam finally gets a freind (female friend) after 8 long, long years.

Well, g'night all. See you all nice and late in the morning ... sleep in time, hurrah!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

OKay, well I will be going to bed first, but, I feel like pic spamming.

PIC WAR!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't stop me now, I'm havin such a good time, I'm havin a ball.

Spoiler:

Comment

The pic war must continue, and seeming as though noone else is here ... I MUST FIGHT ALONE!!!!!!

This feels great!

Spoiler:

Comment

But wait ... THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In spoilers because there big!

Spoiler:

And may as well toss this one in. Question, has anyone else EVER seen this pic on the net? I came across it and it freaked me out. Be aware, freaky pic:

Spoiler:

And amoungst all my searching I came across this pic someone had done, VERY funny, he he he.

Spoiler:

Comment

Flesh and Blood (season 10)

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

The pic war is over my friends, so I end with this.

Well hopefully that makes up for days of off-topic chatter, he he he. Hope you all enjoy. Made me feal much much MUCH better.

Good Night everyone, and Good Morning to all who will be waking up soon.

Be good and if you cant be good be bad, but be good at it!!!

Edit: Thanks for joining me Maeve nice pic!!!! Feel free to carry on without me. LONG LIVE THE PIC WAR!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the walls Stef you're wonderful.

Hehe I have all these plot bunnies, but no time... Ouch Padfoot, Stef's right, don't let anyone walk over you!

Ugh ugh ugh ugh ... I see 4am way too often atm. I'm just trying to get back into uni work after being ill for ages, and there's just too much of it - not enough hours in the day so sleep suffers first, which is meaning that recovering is dragging out and out longer than it should, since insomnia was one of the things that landed me in hospital in the first place! gah.

hehe you know you love Sam and Vala moments, Stef. I only asked for what you would do anyway. And as a thank you, you have another fanfiction coupon at your disposal that you may cash in at any time in exchange for fluff, angst or whatever you desire.

MAEVE CONGRATS ON 900 POSTS!

kay x

Comment

Good Morning Everyone!! Okay I hope I don't forget anything. I LOVED waking up this morning to all the activity in here. It was so much fun to read and look at all the WONDERFUL PICS!!!!! So great job Stef on the new caps and WPs. Padfoot, thanks for the well wishes, I am feeling much better today. As Ellen says in National Lampoons Vacation, "Each new day brings fresh hope"!!! Also Padfoot, LOVE the Icons and screencaps!!! Kales, didn't want to leave you out. Thanks for all your support when I was feeling down And I just wanted to say hey to ValaM. If I missed anyone, it wasn't on purpose, I was trying to make sure I got everything...LOL

Oh yeah and Maeve...Congrats on 900 posts I will probably congrats you in the Pond and The New Thread, The Daniel Thunker and Random Clone Lounge Shameless self promotion I know, but come and check it out everyone! No rules, just fun

Okay...be back in a bit, got some other threads to catch up on
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Hey to you too, DJgirl!

Great pic run, Padfoot 001!

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                              Hey to you too, DJgirl!

Great pic run, Padfoot 001!

A.