Great story LMichelle, my favourite line had to be:

“Well, you’re a geek, but not like them, You’re a hot geek.”

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
          Great story LMichelle, my favourite line had to be:

“Well, you’re a geek, but not like them, You’re a hot geek.”
          Yeah, I loved that line too Great story, I believe that I commented on it a few days ago when it was originally posted on LJ.

So, I think that I'm developing a twitch from this baby fic chapter. Nothing wrong with it...but there are specific parts that I just can't seem to fix. One paragraph in particular is giving me trouble. Once I get that worked out, it'll be ready for publishing. It would help if my eye would stop twitching

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I got it I got it finally got my season 10 DVDs I knew I could wear my father down but I will have to wait to watch until I get home which is tomarrow late tomarrow I am just so happy I can now watch on a normal screen instead of little screens online. pic run pic run

I want to see the D&V goodness on a normal screen.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Very true, I'd like to see season ten with clear picture and all of the dialogue in sync with the picture. I've wached 'The Shroud' only once because the dialogue was incredibly out of time with the picture. I really want to see it properly because there is that one D/V scene which I know is very important towards their growing relationship.

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Ah, I love that scene in "The Shroud." It speeks volumes of how far their relationship has come in the past year Hence, why I just voted for it in The Top 10 Greatets D/V Moments game (that's a subtle hint for everyone to go and vote )

Okay, so after much struggle and turmoil, I have finally finished chapter two of "It Happened One Night." I've posted it in two different places, you can post anonymously in both if you don't have accounts in either. Each location also has a copy of chapter 1.

Pick your poison:

Livejournal OR FanFiction.net

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stef, I loved the fic and can't wait for more.
                  sigpic
                  thanks Stef
                  Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                    Stef, I loved the fic and can't wait for more.
                    Thanks The next chapters are going to be tricky. I'm thinking of doing little vignettes for certain stages in her pregnancy, hopefully they'll illustrate a nice progression in their relationship. First though, I need to let Teal'c, Mitchell, and Landry in on the good news.

-Stef

Comment

Stef - thought it was awesome, left you a review on FF.net. Vignettes sounds like a cool idea, I'm hoping that you'll write Jack's reaction too.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                        Stef - thought it was awesome, left you a review on FF.net. Vignettes sounds like a cool idea, I'm hoping that you'll write Jack's reaction too.
                        Thanks for the comments, Maeve and CrazyLikeaFox. Oh, Jack, Jack, Jack. That might get a little tricky. I want to include him in the festivities, but he's the character I'm probably the least familiar with. I'll have to get some help on that one! But I do like him and Vala together (torturing Daniel )

Well, hopefully the vignettes will differ in length and mood. Some might take up whole chapters, others might have to combine to form a chapter. So far, I only have one solid idea for one...and it's on the more comical side. Any suggestions are welcome.

Alright, well time to go to bed. Quick question, does anybody know how to capture off of a DVD? My normal programs don't seem to work.

Oh, and quick thing I just remembered from the "Morpheus" commentary...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...apparently the "because you are also a tortoise" line was all Claudia. Ha!! I loved that line so much. CB has such great instincts.

-Stef

Comment

Can't wait for the next chapter Stef!
                          sigpic
                          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

A couple of AoT things....first off, a promotional poster from Comic Con HERE

Second, a breakdown of the Comic Con panel HERE. Sadly, no real news about the movie But it's nice to hear the actors (and directors) had fun.

Thirdly, it looks as if the trailer that was shown at Comic Con, summary HERE, might be making its way online in the coming weeks.

-Stef

Comment

Thanks for the info Stef, wish I could've seen thee SG1 panel sounds hysterical.

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Ah, I love that scene in "The Shroud." It speeks volumes of how far their relationship has come in the past year Hence, why I just voted for it in The Top 10 Greatets D/V Moments game (that's a subtle hint for everyone to go and vote )

Okay, so after much struggle and turmoil, I have finally finished chapter two of "It Happened One Night." I've posted it in two different places, you can post anonymously in both if you don't have accounts in either. Each location also has a copy of chapter 1.

Pick your poison:

Livejournal OR FanFiction.net

-Stef
                                I loved it Stef!! Daniel's reaction was so him. Very well written

I can't wait for Chapter 3!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X