No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting analyses, LC. I'm also hoping for the same thing from "Bad Guys." Although, in fairness, he did seem to appreciate her "skills" towards the end of COT....if that's saying anything

Anyway, before I head off to take my nap, thought I'd share from nice Daniel pics...he's yummy in civilian clothes
    Spoiler:

I wish the men I meet looked as good in those jeans as MS does *sigh*

Of course, if I looked as good as Vala/CB in this outfit, maybe I'd meet those men...
    Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Haha, 2 hours people ... my flatmates are rolling their eyes already ... Oh and Stef, to quote a mate (who was talking about Natalie Portman in Closer, but anyway): "If I could look like that, just once in my entire life, and have everyone I've ever met in a room to see it ..."

My muse is working overdrive. This is so not fair. LC, you've just sent another plot bunny running. I have MODERNISM to deal with. And I've gotten roped into a 20 minute presentation on 15th century peasant revolts next week. I need to pay more attention to what I agree to. And all I'm going to want to do is write fanfiction. This is beyond unfair.

But on the upside, BanDan (haha, love it) pics... *squeeee....*

kay x

Comment

Of course, if I looked as good as Vala/CB in this outfit, maybe I'd meet those men...
        Spoiler:

-Stef

...and maybe you meet those particular men....
        lol
        LC
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

My muse is working overdrive. This is so not fair. LC, you've just sent another plot bunny running. I have MODERNISM to deal with. And I've gotten roped into a 20 minute presentation on 15th century peasant revolts next week. I need to pay more attention to what I agree to. And all I'm going to want to do is write fanfiction. This is beyond unfair.

kay x

LOL...and would that plot bunny have anything to do with the 'expectation' conversation????????????...yep that has occurred to me too BUT I also have other RL projects that need my attention. Hope you can squeeze it in amongst the revolting 15th century peasants(and yeah that came out exactly the way I intended)
          LC
          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Interesting analyses, LC. I'm also hoping for the same thing from "Bad Guys." Although, in fairness, he did seem to appreciate her "skills" towards the end of COT....if that's saying anything

Anyway, before I head off to take my nap, thought I'd share from nice Daniel pics...he's yummy in civilian clothes
            Spoiler:

I wish the men I meet looked as good in those jeans as MS does *sigh*

Spoiler:

-Stef
            *runs for drool bucket* Oh man, he should wear that outfit every episode...

Spoiler pic for Bounty..
            Spoiler:

As for CB/Vala...she looks fantastic in the outfit and to think it wasn't that long ago she had a baby either. I can tell you, I will not look that good someday after I have had a baby!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Haha, 2 hours people ... my flatmates are rolling their eyes already ... Oh and Stef, to quote a mate (who was talking about Natalie Portman in Closer, but anyway): "If I could look like that, just once in my entire life, and have everyone I've ever met in a room to see it ..."

kay x
              It is Headgear day in the Pond(Daniel/MS thread). I and many other have posted lots of BanDaniel today
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

oooh nice pics guys snurched some

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I found this information
                  The SG-1 team hatches an elaborate plot to capture Adria by using Vala as bait, but Ba'al has a sinister plan of his own which could prove deadly for all involved. Drastic steps need to be taken to stop him, but will Vala be able to do the unthinkable?

Source: skyone

I think it will be a very sad episode ( may be Vala will kill her daugther ??)

Last edited by sydney2325; 13 February 2007, 11:31 AM.

Comment

OOOOOOO Bandaniel is NIIIIIIIIIICE and nummy.....

Well, I hear ya Stef: we're gettin' the snow and the ice too. Too bad I can't even enjoy it: I'm stuck here, sick in bed with what I'm hoping is just a minor sinus infection. I feel icky, but Daniel/Vala make me feel at least a little warm and fuzzy

Comment

i;m watching bad guys - full synop coming but we're getting spoilt rotten!

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
                        I found this information
                        Spoiler:
                        The SG-1 team hatches an elaborate plot to capture Adria by using Vala as bait, but Ba'al has a sinister plan of his own which could prove deadly for all involved. Drastic steps need to be taken to stop him, but will Vala be able to do the unthinkable?

It sure sounds like it will be. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow!!!

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
                        OOOOOOO Bandaniel is NIIIIIIIIIICE and nummy.....

Well, I hear ya Stef: we're gettin' the snow and the ice too. Too bad I can't even enjoy it: I'm stuck here, sick in bed with what I'm hoping is just a minor sinus infection. I feel icky, but Daniel/Vala make me feel at least a little warm and fuzzy
                        Awwww (((Hybridbabe))) I hope you feel better soon. Maybe another pic of BanDaniel will help

Last edited by DJgirl; 13 February 2007, 11:30 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

okay first act:

DV
                          Spoiler:

briefing room:
                          oh my god eye sex from the first second. daniel is detailing athena's research

vala is staring and leaning over at him, and sitting next to him he bats her hand away
                          museum:
                          daniel explains pop culture ref to vala with one of those almost grimace smiles spoiled people already
                          vala is smart and daniel gets flustered

V"You should say what you mean"

D"You don't want me to say what I mean"

V"You don't want to think what I think"

Two people go in and then go away screaming - Vala makes to follow and Daniel grabs her and holds her for a second! SQUEEEEE!
                          DV/team scene - ideals vs. they'll kill us. Eye!sex! Vala's being practical and Daniel is being idealistic. M&T agree with Vala.

General synop so far
                          Spoiler:

previously on memento mori! woop - athena, tablet ... etc.

vala is staring and leaning over at him, and sitting next to him he bats her hand away

we've written out carter

we're in a museum

daniel explains pop culture ref to vala with one of those almost grimace smiles spoiled people already

mitchell and teal'c realise we're in a museum, they hear music
                          it's a public museum! people wandering around
                          vala is taking pics of mitchell

dhd doesn't work, because it's plastic....

MAIN TITLES

Two people go in and then go away screaming - Vala makes to follow and Daniel grabs her and holds her sort of around the arms and waist for a second! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fight scene, people shoot.

We're playing hold-up.

Daniel and vala come in

shooting has triggered a lock down

man is being difficult about the whole rebel thing

Daniel is attempting negotiations, failing

DV/team scene - ideals vs. they'll kill us. Eye!sex!

In short, we're getting some nice scenes and it's only 15min in.

kayx

Comment

okay first act:

DV
                            Spoiler:

briefing room:

museum:

Two people go in and then go away screaming - Vala makes to follow and Daniel grabs her and holds her for a second! SQUEEEEE!
                            DV/team scene - ideals vs. they'll kill us. Eye!sex! Vala's being practical and Daniel is being idealistic. M&T agree with Vala.

General synop so far
                            Spoiler:

we've written out carter

we're in a museum

MAIN TITLES

Two people go in and then go away screaming - Vala makes to follow and Daniel grabs her and holds her sort of around the arms and waist for a second! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

We're playing hold-up.

Daniel and vala come in

kayx
                            I worship you thank you I can't wait to see it from what you have told so far
                            D&V Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

okay first act:

DV
                              Spoiler:

briefing room:

museum:

General synop so far
                              Spoiler:

we've written out carter

we're in a museum

MAIN TITLES

We're playing hold-up.

Daniel and vala come in

kayx
                              Thanks Kales
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
                                I found this information

Please be careful. I'm trying to stay as spoiler free as possible. I don't read anything about episodes that haven't already aired in the US.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X