No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, "You Found Me" is a really good song for them. Not to shamelessly self-promote here, but *cough* I made a wallpaper with those lyrics awhile back (for "Momento Mori").
    Spoiler:

But I'd love to see your video of it, when you get around to it

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*squeaks because that ep was before she dropped out of lurk* LOVE IT! You included one of my favourite Daniel pics on the top left - earnest!Daniel

LC welcome, and I'd love to see those vignettes! They'd be wonderful. In fact, I can't remember but I think - Maeve, did you challenge that when I appealed earlier? I got two challenges, one for post-Origin, one for random Unending scenes.

kay x

PS. I shall be lurking more or less all of the next 24 hours. I'm writing a stubborn paper, although I'm feeling pretty zen, this one's going to be a long haul ... Not that I'm hinting for company or anything...

Comment

LC welcome, and I'd love to see those vignettes! They'd be wonderful.
        In fact, I can't remember but I think - Maeve, did you challenge that when I appealed earlier? I got two challenges, one for post-Origin, one for random Unending scenes.

kay x

It was partially Maeve's challenge that persuaded me to drop out of lurkdom,lol...the other part was because ya'll seemed so disheartened that I wanted to share my observations about 'Bounty', but until I'm off work on Tuesday and am home alone there will be too many nosy people in my house going 'watcha doing', so I'll say no more until then.
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Padfoot...Stef.... catch! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RksTL78EpkU

I am absolutly in love with this song and the movie. Cinderella 3 was surprisingly one of Disney's better sequels...I loved it and this song *sigh* ...totally Dala worthy.... could just picture the vid from her POV during the shroud...thinking back on all her memories of him.... especially that 'with one touch love can calm your fears' line...totally see the scene from the Quest II there when he touches her face..... ^_^

I'm off to watch the movie again.... *giggle*...I am such a little girl sometimes.... ^_^
          sigpic
          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

I am absolutly in love with this song and the movie. Cinderella 3 was surprisingly one of Disney's better sequels...I loved it and this song *sigh* ...totally Dala worthy.... could just picture the vid from her POV during the shroud...thinking back on all her memories of him.... especially that 'with one touch love can calm your fears' line...totally see the scene from the Quest II there when he touches her face..... ^_^

I'm off to watch the movie again.... *giggle*...I am such a little girl sometimes.... ^_^
            Hehehe we all need our fixes and it's a fun song. I'm not really one for Kelly Clarkson etc. though, I have to admit... hence my Cure choice, lol. I did also consider - am considering even - The Ramones, I Want To Be Sedated for a funny DV vid of Daniel-being-annoyed-by-Vala lol.

Okay heading offline guys. This paper is being horrible, and my eyes are closing of their own will, so I'm going to snatch a few hours sleep... *yawn*

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Hehehe we all need our fixes and it's a fun song. I'm not really one for Kelly Clarkson etc. though, I have to admit... hence my Cure choice, lol. I did also consider - am considering even - The Ramones, I Want To Be Sedated for a funny DV vid of Daniel-being-annoyed-by-Vala lol.

Okay heading offline guys. This paper is being horrible, and my eyes are closing of their own will, so I'm going to snatch a few hours sleep... *yawn*

kay x
              He, he. Didn't you say that awhile ago? You keep trying to leave, but this thread just keeps pulling you back in. It's like the mob that way. Hope you get some sleep Me, I'm going to indulge in one of my many "guilty pleasures"....erm....I would tell you guys, but I'm afraid you would think less of me

As for the song, Anjiriki, it's sung by the cheerleader (Claire) from "Heroes"! Hayden Panetierre. *sigh* I remember when she was just a wee lass on one of my soaps and was dying from leukemia. And now she's all grown up *tear*

Anyway, in terms of the song, it definitely fits them and is cute to boot I have two other songs on my list for DV, so I'll see how those go first....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

[QUOTE=Kales;631029
                LC welcome, and I'd love to see those vignettes! They'd be wonderful. In fact, I can't remember but I think - Maeve, did you challenge that when I appealed earlier? I got two challenges, one for post-Origin, one for random Unending scenes.
                [/QUOTE]

I challenged first for a post Momento Mori then I challenged Sometime post Origin pre Beachhead romantic fun fluff.
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  He, he. Didn't you say that awhile ago? You keep trying to leave, but this thread just keeps pulling you back in. It's like the mob that way. Hope you get some sleep Me, I'm going to indulge in one of my many "guilty pleasures"....erm....I would tell you guys, but I'm afraid you would think less of me

As for the song, Anjiriki, it's sung by the cheerleader (Claire) from "Heroes"! Hayden Panetierre. *sigh* I remember when she was just a wee lass on one of my soaps and was dying from leukemia. And now she's all grown up *tear*

Anyway, in terms of the song, it definitely fits them and is cute to boot I have two other songs on my list for DV, so I'll see how those go first....

-Stef
                  Score.... ^_^

...yes it's Hayden Panetierre the cheeleader from Heroes.... and I look forward to seeing the vids to your other two songs.... ^_^
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                    Hi:
                    Decided to drop out of lurkdom and play for awhile.
                    Don't have a lot of time to say much right now, but I'll be back on Tuesday to makes some comments about some of the things that were said in 'Bounty
                    Also in the past couple of weeks I've sketching out plans to do fiction vignettes for that '50 year' time period...now I haven't pushed it to the actual 50 years...sorry but that would make Daniel 90ish and a 'nursing home' scenario really doesn't do anything for me,lol....my last outline is for 30 years after the first DVD. Don't know yet how I'll post those but I'll figure something out.
                    Welcome LC

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

I just listened to the song. That would be fantastic for Dala!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Ack! It occurs to me that I have not welcomed our newest de-lurker...

Comment

Welcome LC!
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Well stef watched the vid and loved it. Excellent timing on clips to the beat of the music and great clip choics. Why is it such good quality that small too??? Lol, anyways, very good. Ha ha, shesh it's like I'm on Kawoosh annalysing vids, he he. All you ned to know is it rocked, I love that song so so so so so much.

And the wallpaper, perfect. Why must you be so darn talented, grrrr! He he.

I figured my little kitten loves Dan/Vala too, lol, she was jumping all over the computer screen whenever I'm in the thread, he he. That could be because she likes to chase the mouse around too though, he he.

Cinderella song was cute Anjirika thanks for the linkage. In the middle of a slower pased Dan/Vala vid at the moment, hopefully have it up sometime tomorrow, got all night to work on it baby. Wish I had new eppys though cause there are great clips I've seen but can't use. Still wont be long and my bro will have them for me, woohoo!

Okay I've blabbed on enough, vid making time.

And g'day LC what's shakin' bacin'????

Spoiler:
                          Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

*squeals for proximity alert*

(picture of "200" in spoiler tag)

Spoiler:

IS IT MY IMAGINATION OR ARE THEIR HEADS TOUCHING???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

@()!**&@!*&^@!%&#^$*!*&%@#!(@!@! Man, I love Dala lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
                              *squeals for proximity alert*

(picture of "200" in spoiler tag)

Spoiler:

IS IT MY IMAGINATION OR ARE THEIR HEADS TOUCHING???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

@()!**&@!*&^@!%&#^$*!*&%@#!(@!@! Man, I love Dala lol
                              He He...looks like he's trying to put his head on her shoulder.

-Stef

Comment

There is a perfect french song which corresponds perfectly to daniel and vala.
                                In particular after the shroud or during the conversation of the shroud.

The translate of this song :

I am the same
                                That knew you
                                That one Who moved you

I am the same
                                That wanted you
                                Who in spite of him
                                will have disappointed You

I am the same
                                That loved you

Anything better but nothing worse
                                And the same heart whatever you can say about it
                                Lots of tenderness, of clumsiness
                                I was the same for you

I am the same
                                That knew you
                                Who today Admits to feel lost

That wanted you
                                Serving sentence
                                As a poor lost lad

I am the same
                                That loved you
                                Who swears you that he did not change

I am the same
                                That loved you

I am the same
                                That knew you
                                It is indeed that
                                who believed in you

I am the same
                                That wanted you
                                You are for him
                                The only safety

I am the same
                                That loved you

Anything better but nothing worse
                                And the same heart whatever you can say about it
                                Lots of tenderness, of clumsiness
                                I was the same for you

I am the same
                                That knew you

That wanted you
                                Serving sentence
                                As a poor lost lad

I am the same
                                That loved you

I am the same
                                That loved you

Because I am the same
                                That knew you
                                I am the same
                                That wanted you
                                Who in your feet put down to you his soul with nude.

I am the same
                                That loved you

The link of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQrrlPHQUI8

Comment

Working...
                                X