No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that pic: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And stef, I watched the vid and snagged the wall. You're a truly wonderful person and I hope the cold lets you go soon (((HUGS)))

kay x

Comment

I hope we get better D&V in Bad Guys than we did in Bounty. It's all the TPTB 's fault for spoiling us lol
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Okay, so finally finished my video. I was really just aiming to make something fun and light...and I think it turned out really well

NOTE: Clips are mostly from seasons 8-10. I only used one clip past 10.10, and it's a running scene from 10.11. There's nothing spoilery about it....I just needed a clip of Vala running

You Tube

Download

As usual, feedback would be great...especially since this type of video is outside my norm (what can I say? I like mellow/dramatic music )

-Stef
        OMG STEF!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SO GOOD!

And you know, I just heard the most amazing song that could be used for Daniel and Vala... it's I Still Believe from *blush* the cinderella 3 soundtrack

"I still believe in destiny, that you and I were ment to be, I still wish on the stars as they fall from above, because I still believe, believe in love..."

Could be an amazingly cute vid...if some great video maker wanted to make it...
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Hey Daniel & Vala need our help in the H&H Ship game the Jack & Sam Shippers are trying to get rid of competition. I want a good final with good ships I don't want to choose between ships yet.
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            From the treasure chest that is the SGC Picture Archive

*puts ear plugs in and prepares for the squeeing*

From 200:

Spoiler:

A.
            OMG!!!!!!!!! After an awfull ep. like Bounty I absolutly needed for a pic. like that!
            Stef, your video is amazing! I needed for this too!

Daniel/Vala rule!
            sigpic
            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              Hey Daniel & Vala need our help in the H&H Ship game the Jack & Sam Shippers are trying to get rid of competition. I want a good final with good ships I don't want to choose between ships yet.

Vala: We're distracted for ONE DAY and they get to 77?!?!!?! Wth?!?!?

Daniel: We'll see about that. Dala/DanDoran minions! Assemble!

kay x

Comment

That we can definitely agree on

I loved all the S/D scenes in seasons 7 and 8 and I guess I was acting sort of like a spoiled brat all through that. The first eps of season 9 didn't bother me cause I knew Sam was gone and I was just waiting for her to come back. I became disappointed 1 or 2 eps after she did come back because TPTB didn't really have many scenes with them. I became hopeful again when I saw Arthur's Mantle (it's weird but that ep had aired the day before my birthday so I thought it was like a cool little birthday present, LOL ) and then I wondered afterwards if TPTB were spoiling us because they were planning to separate D & S in season 10.

I was so worried when I heard that rumor from Spoilergate that they'd have a huge fight in season 10, drawing them even further away from each other. But it was just a rumor (they said it would happen in the second ep, which turned out to be Morpheus and I didn't see any fight in that one) and I was relieved ... least I hope it still is...can't think of any reason for it to happen.

But anyhoo I know how you feel, to feel like you've been spoiled and then get let down. TPTB stink sometimes don't they? lol

Comment

*giggle*

To the battle....
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Aw *blushes* You guys are so nice I think I've gotten more feedback for this video than for all of my other ones. I guess I should try to do more upbeat, fun DV videos! I'm glad I could lift people's spirits after the lack of DV in "Bounty."

As for the voting, I wish I could vote again (but I already voted at like 12am today), so I'll have to wait

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post

Vala: We're distracted for ONE DAY and they get to 77?!?!!?! Wth?!?!?

Daniel: We'll see about that. Dala/DanDoran minions! Assemble!

kay x
                      I've already voted for today, but I will do my part tomorrow!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

So is the way the game works that you vote everyday??? Lol. Cause I'll vote when I get home.

And stef, I do plan on watching your vid, bare with me, I'm downloading it this sarvo and I'm sure I'll love it. It shall be my Danny/Vala fix for Sunday night, he he.

And Anjirika if you have the song for me, I could give it a listen and give it a go for you. *has never seen Cinderella* in know, am ashamed. Lol!

Spoiler:
                        Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Woot speaking of songs to vid, I've got one ... and yep, Padfoot, you vote everyday.

I'm considering attempting my first vid to The Cure, Lovesong. Opinions?

kay x

Comment

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that song either, Anjirika But that never stops me....I'd have to get my hands on it somehow and see if it sparks my interest.

Kales, I'm not sure if I've ever heard that song (sorry, only know one or two The Cure songs)...but I searched the lyrics and they seem to fit nicely with DV....so I say, if you like it, go for it. I've seen far less relavent songs work for couples in certain videos.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi:
                              Decided to drop out of lurkdom and play for awhile.
                              Don't have a lot of time to say much right now, but I'll be back on Tuesday to makes some comments about some of the things that were said in 'Bounty
                              Also in the past couple of weeks I've sketching out plans to do fiction vignettes for that '50 year' time period...now I haven't pushed it to the actual 50 years...sorry but that would make Daniel 90ish and a 'nursing home' scenario really doesn't do anything for me,lol....my last outline is for 30 years after the first DVD. Don't know yet how I'll post those but I'll figure something out.
                              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Another good song is Kelly Clarkson's "You Found Me"! I've been wanting to make a vid to that for awhile now...

*Sings*:
                                "You found me, when no one else was looking. How did you know just where I would be? Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion, the ups and the downs, and you still didn't leave. I guess that you saw what nobody could see, you found me."

Comment

Working...
                                X