No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have a good idea if any of you watched Enterprise remember T'Pol's husband released her from their Vows I think Tomin should do that for Vala. That way no one has to die.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

((Stef))) So sorry to hear about Weir hon

Haven't seen Atlantis yet this week.. not sure I want to?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        (((Stef)))

Good morning, everyone!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...TBcrash32a.jpg
        D: Vala, where is my GDO?
        V: GDO? Did you have one?
        D: Yes, in my bag that you borrowed.
        V: I borrowed a bag?
        LOL *snort* you got the dialog down perfect as always Addy

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          LOL *snort* you got the dialog down perfect as always Addy

D: Even Ronja believes you're responsible.
          V: I have a reputation.
          D: And my GDO.
          V: Not anymore.

Comment

((Stef))) So sorry to hear about Weir hon

Haven't seen Atlantis yet this week.. not sure I want to?
            Oh, I haven't seen it yet either. I was so excited to watch it yesterday, but now I'm too scared to I've just been reading other people's comments...and from what I've gathered, TPTB over at Atlantis basically tried to kill EVERY ship this show has in one fell swoop.

I don't understand why "ship" is such a dirty word for Atlantis....it can be problematic, sure, but it may also be what keeps fans watching when the show takes a misstep or two in a storyline or episode. I know I've stayed with shows that have dropped in quality simply for the interactions/relationships between certain characters. Plus, I think it encourages fan obsession with the show; just look at the threads on this board or the videos on You Tube....or the fanfic archives.

Fortunately for us, SG-1 is obviously not afraid of some shippy goodness. If the writers don't love Daniel and Vala, then they are putting on a damn good show. We don't just get little eye-sex moments (like Sparky), we get full-on, vocal and active expressions of how these two feel about each other. And if the spoilers/rumors are correct, we might just get more than that in the series finale.

For two shows that have a lot of writers/producers/directors in common, they certainly have radically different philosophies....and I prefer SG-1's.

Oh and thanks for the funny captions, Admiral Q O. They gave me a much needed laugh (especially that last bit)

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Oh and thanks for the funny captions, Admiral Q O. They gave me a much needed laugh (especially that last bit)

-Stef

D: And here you'll stay until you tell me where my GDO is.
              V: But, I'm telling you, Daniel. I have no idea where Cameron put it.
              D: Cameron?
              V: Oops...did I let that slip out?

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Oh, I haven't seen it yet either. I was so excited to watch it yesterday, but now I'm too scared to I've just been reading other people's comments...and from what I've gathered, TPTB over at Atlantis basically tried to kill EVERY ship this show has in one fell swoop.

I don't understand why "ship" is such a dirty word for Atlantis....it can be problematic, sure, but it may also be what keeps fans watching when the show takes a misstep or two in a storyline or episode. I know I've stayed with shows that have dropped in quality simply for the interactions/relationships between certain characters. Plus, I think it encourages fan obsession with the show; just look at the threads on this board or the videos on You Tube....or the fanfic archives.

Fortunately for us, SG-1 is obviously not afraid of some shippy goodness. If the writers don't love Daniel and Vala, then they are putting on a damn good show. We don't just get little eye-sex moments (like Sparky), we get full-on, vocal and active expressions of how these two feel about each other. And if the spoilers/rumors are correct, we might just get more than that in the series finale.

-Stef
                I may just skip SGA entirely now... I don't wanna see Carson and now Weir leave...

Why is ship bad? I don't know... most shows have shipps and romance... even BSG so I don't get it...maybe they are afriad to turn into a 2'd O.C or something...

Yep I hope we get out D/V future anyway And S/J cos I feel sorry for those guys!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...TBcrash31a.jpg

C: Sure let's all blame the new guy

Comment

@ Ronja

Comment

what is this second page Bump I hope they show spoilers for future Eps

Spoiler:
                      missing badly in the next 2 ep
                      so everyone can see she really loves him and they are meant for each other
                      I hope we also see bonding with rest of the team spoilers for future ep
                      Spoiler:

While Adria holds hostage and turns him into a prior. Adria beter not hurt my baby permemently
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

D: Second page bump?
                        V: Calm down, Daniel. We were busy.

Comment

What means GDO?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                            What means GDO?
                            "Garage Door Opener"

What they use to transmit the code to the SGC so that they will open the Iris.

Comment

"Garage Door Opener"

What they use to transmit the code to the SGC so that they will open the Iris.
                              That's not what I was thinking about

Comment

That's not what I was thinking about
                                I guess I'm too innocent for this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X