X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    Yeah, I saw those spoilers - he also says
    Spoiler:

it's fairly 'topical' - and that he 'doesn't want to undersell it but it could be the best end scene in the history of stargate'. Also several big cast names have named it as their best ep or as a big season ep, which doesn't appear to sit right against the "fun for Fred and Claud"/finding out about Vala line... we could be looking at killer act three twist here, people.

kay x
    Wow, this just gets more and more interesting....

Kales, I'm catching up on all of your fanfics right now. I really love "When the Levee Breaks." It is now my turn to bow before you

Thanks for he congrats, DJGirl. It had completely slipped my notice that I made it to 400 Woo-hoo!

Anyway...I was searching for the 200th episode special on youtube (a specific part, that I couldn't seem to find ) and I came across this:
    Aw....so cute

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

Kales, I'm catching up on all of your fanfics right now. I really love "When the Levee Breaks." It is now my turn to bow before you

Thanks for he congrats, DJGirl. It had completely slipped my notice that I made it to 400 Woo-hoo!

Anyway...I was searching for the 200th episode special on youtube (a specific part, that I couldn't seem to find ) and I cam across a snippet that I just had to capture for y'all:

Aw....so cute

-Stef
      Awww...that is a really cute pic. Thanks for sharing!!!

I think I am going to call it a night. I am sure I will see y'all in here tomorrow Have a good evening everyone!!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Anyway...I was searching for the 200th episode special on youtube (a specific part, that I couldn't seem to find ) and I came across this:
        Aw....so cute

-Stef
        @ Stef: I got your review, thanks very much ... hehe DV has stolen my soul, utterly, when it comes to writing atm.

AND CONGRATS ON 400! WOO!

Awww, love that cap, btw. So adorable together.

I know, I'm seriously excited for Family Ties actually. It looks to be an insanely good ep.

kay x
        Last edited by Kales; 04 February 2007, 06:00 PM. Reason: G'night, DJgirl... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          @ Stef: I got your review, thanks very much ... hehe DV has stolen my soul, utterly, when it comes to writing atm.

AND CONGRATS ON 400! WOO!

Awww, love that cap, btw. So adorable together.

I know, I'm seriously excited for Family Ties actually. It looks to be an insanely good ep.

kay x
          Yeah, I'm pretty much looking insanely forward to every one of these last 6 episodes (except maybe the one about Teal'c). Of course, at the same time I get sadder after each episode because that's one step closer to the last one

So I realize that I've been posting "a little" tonight I've just been lying in my bed (which is all I can seem to do right now), surfing the web, watching the Super Bowl (Yay! The Colts won! Does this means I don't have to go to school tomorrow?) and figure skating, for some reason. Something about the combination of people skating around and tackling each other soothes me, lol.

Here's a banner I made the other day:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty much looking insanely forward to every one of these last 6 episodes (except maybe the one about Teal'c). Of course, at the same time I get sadder after each episode because that's one step closer to the last one

So I realize that I've been posting "a little" tonight I've just been lying in my bed (which is all I can seem to do right now), surfing the web, watching the Super Bowl (Yay! The Colts won! Does this means I don't have to go to school tomorrow?) and figure skating, for some reason. Something about the combination of people skating around and tackling each other soothes me, lol.

Here's a banner I made the other day:

-Stef
            *GASP* Love that banner! I swear that is one of THE best on screen kisses EVER.

Hehe on the sports and congrats on the Colts Hehe I hope you're dancing in the street and not in class tomorrow.

*sniff* i know. But still, we have to stay positive and milk each and every single one...

kay x

Comment

The day after tomorrow is Bounty.... *nervous anticipation* .....
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                Yeah I am looking forward to it too - admittedly more for other reasons (as I'm sure Stef might know from the C/V ship thread ) but I am wondering what will happen in that scene where
                Spoiler:
                some woman hits on Daniel at that museum or whatever it was... MS talked about that in an interview and said that Daniel pushes her away. Something about a running theme going on since S9 that Daniel gets these women flirting with him or getting close to him and he pushes them away, lol

And I am also crossing my fingers for some Sam/Daniel/Teal'c interaction
                my theary (sp) spoilers for Bounty
                Spoiler:

I think the reason Daniel pushes the woman away is because he is a one woman man and that woman is Vala at least in my AU

I am hoping for some team scenes too a balanced ep like the shroud I am hoping for at least D&V scene.
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I am a little nervous about Bounty. Spoilers for Bounty
                  Spoiler:

Cam taking Vala to his highschool reunion and I read some thing where Cam and Vala kiss I can't verify this it was someone's post I hope that isn't true or it's not a real kiss or it's not how we think. I really hope the TPTB are not screwing with us. The only thing that is making me feel better maybe Cam is trying to make Daniel fess us about his feelings for Vala he didn't believe Daniel's denial in MM about it not being a date remember what he said "Huh huh" to the denial I also read that Daniel turns some girl down my thearie (sp) is because he is a one woman man and that one woman is Vala I also read somewhere that Vala turns down some guy and I think because her heart belongs to Daniel

Can't wait to see very nervous!
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I love this pairing and have a couple of fics to share.

http://maevebran.livejournal.com/62093.html#cutid1 (Post episode for Counterstrike so spoilersfor that and all before it)

and

http://maevebran.livejournal.com/61666.html#cutid1 (Post episode for Memento Mori so spoilers for that and everything before)
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Thanks for the fics, MaeveBran...I'll check them out tomorrow when I have time.

As for your comments about "Bounty" poundpuppy29:
                      Spoiler:
                      I've heard the same thing about the kiss. I doubt it will be anything threatening to our ship...probably just for show or friendly. I honestly don't see anything romantic happening between these two. It's far too late in the game for them to be going down that road, even if they wanted to, which I don't think they do.

But, have we noticed that within two episodes, both Vala and Daniel will have kissed other people? And I don't know about you guys, but that kiss with Adria wasn't particularly hot. Maybe it's all an elaborate plan....have them both kiss other people to show how different and special it is when they kiss in the final episode I can hope for that. There's seriously got to be a reason why they did this back to back. Or maybe I give the writers too much credit for planning things out.

Well, I've done enough posting for the night....I think I'll head off to bed. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        my theary (sp) spoilers for Bounty
                        Spoiler:

I think the reason Daniel pushes the woman away is because he is a one woman man and that woman is Vala at least in my AU

I am hoping for some team scenes too a balanced ep like the shroud I am hoping for at least D&V scene.
                        Hey, that's the theory I'm going with....although, he did push Vala away in season 9....

I honestly don't think Daniel knows much about flirting...how to do it or how to recognize it when someone else is doing it. So as much as I'd like to think that his actions are a subconscious reaction to his feelings for Vala....I gotta admit that part of it is probably due to this as well.

JessM, for two people who are rooting for different pairings, we seem to run into each other, and agree, a lot. I also saw you in the Vala/Teal'c thread (I was lurking ). My main reason for "Bounty" excitement also revolves around the C/V action...though, I'm not rooting for romance. I do also want to see the other three interact, possibly how they work together to...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...try and save Cam and Vala. That would be fun, the three original teammates fighting for the two new ones. Just like MM, it will show the integration of the two into the already established team. Although, I'll admit I've only watched about 80% of the first season and then nothing until C/V's entrances, I do enjoy the interaction between Teal'c/Sam/Daniel. It's nice when their 10 year-old friendships are recognized.

Like I've said though, my main interest is in the interaction between Cam and Vala. We've gotten some nice moments between these two....I'm curious to see what we get when they have their own storyline/section. Should be fun.

Of course...I can't lie and say that part of me isn't holding out hope for Daniel worrying for Vala...or his reaction to her going with Mitchell...or, better yet, his reaction to how she looks (because you know she's going to look gorgeous )

-Stef

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I've heard the same thing about the kiss. I doubt it will be anything threatening to our ship...probably just for show or friendly. I honestly don't see anything romantic happening between these two. It's far too late in the game for them to be going down that road, even if they wanted to, which I don't think they do.

But, have we noticed that within two episodes, both Vala and Daniel will have kissed other people? And I don't know about you guys, but that kiss with Adria wasn't particularly hot. Maybe it's all an elaborate plan....have them both kiss other people to show how different and special it is when they kiss in the final episode I can hope for that. There's seriously got to be a reason why they did this back to back. Or maybe I give the writers too much credit for planning things out.

Well, I've done enough posting for the night....I think I'll head off to bed. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

-Stef
                          Guys, I'm with Stef and Poundpuppy on this. We've been through these specs before for Bounty and came to the exact same conclusion -
                          Spoiler:

It's going to be show/fake, it's going to be comedy, it's not going to threaten our 'ship

TPTB haven't invested all this time in DV to suddenly throw it towards Cam. If they were going to do that, there would have been rumblings of it long before now to make such a thing even vaguely credible. Besides, they were extraordinarily cautious about the whole "Farscape's taking over!!!" thing when both CB and BB joined the cast - they wouldn't isolate a contingent of the fanship by 'shipping them a la Farscape. This is the first time they've had an ep centred on just the two of them - most of the time they mix up 'old' and 'new.' The amount of screen time it would take and the number of staunch 'old' guard fans 'shipping them would isolate would be suicide/stupidity.

We have more important speculations for Bounty ... like ... what do we think Vala's going to be wearing? Who's going to be rescuing who?

Be zen, my friends...

kay x

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and say
                            Welcome

to any newbies,
                            Congratulations
                            to any milestoners, and
                            Happy Birthday
                            to any one who has celebrated so far this month.

Also wanted to drop off the next set.

Sig:

and Wallpaper

Enjoy!

Comment

Spoiler:

-Stef
                              I like that theory.....that theory rocks....totally.
                              sigpic
                              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

I'd tend to agree, that Daniel can be a bit clueless when it comes to flirting, although there was Ke'ra, the "former Destroyer of Worlds" from Past and Present. Daniel was sitting with her while Jack, Sam and Teal'c were at the other end of the table and it seemed to me that Ke'ra was flirting with Daniel - and he was doing a bit of flirting back at her. There's this part where says "You think you would have sent yourselves a note? Sort of a 'to whom it may concern'?" and he gets this kind of rakish grin. IMO that was a bit of flirting (and Jack's expression was pretty funny lol) - but that was season 3 so I guess you didn't get to see it yet, Stef. It was pretty amusing though.

I think he may have done just a bit of flirting with Sarah in The Curse, but it wasn't very much. But again yeah I think he can be just a bit clueless sometimes with the flirting.

You make some good points. Yeah, as far as Bounty goes, a little C/V romance wouldn't hurt me lol But I am definitely looking forward to the interaction in general as well. I really like BB and CB's chemistry and there hasn't been very much between Cam and Vala, so it will be interesting IMO.

Spoiler:
                                And yes, it will be interesting to see how Sam, Daniel and Teal'c try to rescue Cam and Vala. I think there's a good chance we will see Daniel worrying for Vala (I think there's a greater chance of that than there is of him interacting with Teal'c and Sam actually). I would be happy if we saw Teal'c and Sam worrying for her too, just to show that it's not only Daniel who cares about her. She has interacted quite well with the others and the friendships are developing nicely (albeit not quite enough imo) so to see a continuation of that in terms of the others worrying for her as well would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X