• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very funny!

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Ha Ha Very funny, Padfoot_001. I especially like the Cam as Robin bit

I am planning on making a wp for every episode. I think I have made one for every episode from 10.11 onwards...so now I am working my way backwords.

As for "Bounty"....I can live with no Dala as long I get to see Vala....
      Spoiler:
      ...kicking some ass and saving Mitchell somehow. That would be nice, very Farscape I know this episode is not going to be "amazing" but just the fact that we are getting some serious time between Vala and another teammate, makes me happy. I LOVE her with Daniel, but it's always nice to see her act with others on a frienship level. Cam/Vala is just a bonus because I can enjoy their chemistry and growing friendship but also pretend I'm watching Farscape.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Ha Ha Very funny, Padfoot_001. I especially like the Cam as Robin bit

I am planning on making a wp for every episode. I think I have made one for every episode from 10.11 onwards...so now I am working my way backwords.

As for "Bounty"....I can live with no Dala as long I get to see Vala....
        Spoiler:
        ...kicking some ass and saving Mitchell somehow. That would be nice, very Farscape I know this episode is not going to be "amazing" but just the fact that we are getting some serious time between Vala and another teammate, makes me happy. I LOVE her with Daniel, but it's always nice to see her act with others on a frienship level. Cam/Vala is just a bonus because I can enjoy their chemistry and growing friendship but also pretend I'm watching Farscape.

-Stef
        Haha Padfoot adored it. Especially the bit with the bat-sign across the sky and the "Who, me" pout.

Ah Stef, we love you. I hope you know that.

And Bounty ...
        Spoiler:

Ditto - and she and Cam do have serious chemistry (clearly friendship of course) - Quest II, two of the most powerful bits were Vala/Cam convos. And were oriented around how much she cared about Daniel lol.

I'm looking forward to the start of the episode actually - I hope they show him asking her and maybe her telling Daniel, and him going

*blink* *blink* *frown slightly* Really? Um. Why?

In slightly jealous "I want to be taking Vala on a date *pout*" moment.

That - and a swooping to the rescue moment or just a

they're after all of sg-1!
        Colonel Mitchell will also be in danger
        *wide eyes* And Vala *to the bat mobile*

I see Vala/Cam as a sort of brother/sister relationship - he's very protective of them both but not in an eye!Sex way, like Daniel is with Vala. Like when he hovers in the background in Quest II, it's clear he's worried about them both.

kay x

Comment

i think there are funny scene between vala and cameron but i think that there are scene between dala :

Warning spoiler

The spoiler say that psy test daniel's integrity so i imagine at the beginning of the episode, vala say at daniel that cameron invite her a a reunion.
          imagine daniel's head

and M.Shanks reveals that in bounty he will be bet off by a pretty girl and he will say her no!! So we can think that daniel will save cameron et vala ...

And it's a dream but may be a dance between daniel and vala at the end of the episode (during cameron's celebration...)

p.s: sorry for my english

Comment

Haha that
            Spoiler:

Dance scene would be rather wonderful! We're dreaming but hey, it's a fun place to be. Oh we should pick the song now. Cheesier the better, everyone...

Okay, since it has to be said, I'm going for .... Wonderful Tonight. Haha.

Oh I'm working on a Dala oriented fanfic just now based on spoilers for Family Ties. I'm thinking of calling this series
            Spoiler:

Speculative Fics in Which Episodes Are Rewritten So That There Is More Vala Jeopardy and Daniel Angst

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Padfoot_001 View Post
              snip

And OMG "Bounty" no matter what way it goes down I will be so happy! Lol, sounds like a fun eppy, and I'm a big Farscape fan too, so YAY! But as for Danny and Vala in it, sounds like we do have a chance for some good scenes ..
              Spoiler:
              especially if Vala's in trouble, even if it is Cam thats escentually in trouble, shes still dragged into it, hopefully daniel comes flying like batman, or maybe on a horse, or something heroic and saves the day, ha ha. One can only hope. But sooooo excited:

Vala: Help me someone... please!

Tomin: Noone can save you now ... Goodbye.

Vala: Batman will come for me!

Tomin: B-Batman you say?

BatDan: Vala needs me!

BatDan: Saved the day again!
              Vala: I love BatDan but, where's Robin?

Vala: oh much better.
              Robcam: Who da man!
              BatDan: I am BatMAN!

(sorry for crap pics, photobucket doesnt work, lol. Can't use paint properly, I think it makes it funnier though, ha ha.)

I apologise, it's been a long day and I'm feeling silly again.
              very funny

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post

i think there are funny scene between vala and cameron but i think that there are scene between dala :

Warning spoiler

The spoiler say that psy test daniel's integrity so i imagine at the beginning of the episode, vala say at daniel that cameron invite her a a reunion.
              imagine daniel's head
              Thats very interesting, were did you get the spoilers information from sydney?

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Oh I'm working on a Dala oriented fanfic just now based on spoilers for Family Ties. I'm thinking of calling this series
              Spoiler:

Speculative Fics in Which Episodes Are Rewritten So That There Is More Vala Jeopardy and Daniel Angst

kay x
              Yay more fics!
              AncientsTimeline

Comment

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Good morning everyone (or good evening in my case). With this stupid cold/whatever, I can't seem to sleep....so I thought I'd do some homework. When that didn't workout, I decided to make some more episodic wallpapers These two are for Avalon (Pt 1)....Dala-centric, obviously. Enjoy and see you tomorrow!

Spoilered for size:
                Spoiler:

-Stef
                Great job on the wallpapers. I do hope you start feeling better soon (((Stef)))

Originally posted by Padfoot_001 View Post
                Ack, why was everyone else born with the artistic gene? All I can do is make music vids, and lately there hasn't been much of that. I'm half way through a Dan/Vala vid, once its finally done I'll share, but that could be forever at the moment, life is cruel.

Stef, love, love, love the wallpapers, AHHHHH! Which one do I save though??? Can you make one for every ep, lol!

And OMG "Bounty" no matter what way it goes down I will be so happy! Lol, sounds like a fun eppy, and I'm a big Farscape fan too, so YAY! But as for Danny and Vala in it, sounds like we do have a chance for some good scenes ..
                Spoiler:
                especially if Vala's in trouble, even if it is Cam thats escentually in trouble, shes still dragged into it, hopefully daniel comes flying like batman, or maybe on a horse, or something heroic and saves the day, ha ha. One can only hope. But sooooo excited:

Vala: Help me someone... please!

Tomin: Noone can save you now ... Goodbye.

Vala: Batman will come for me!

Tomin: B-Batman you say?

BatDan: Vala needs me!

BatDan: Saved the day again!
                Vala: I love BatDan but, where's Robin?

Vala: oh much better.
                Robcam: Who da man!
                BatDan: I am BatMAN!

(sorry for crap pics, photobucket doesnt work, lol. Can't use paint properly, I think it makes it funnier though, ha ha.)

I apologise, it's been a long day and I'm feeling silly again.
                That was a great way to start my day padfoot. It was a nice chuckle. Daniel as Batman, I can totally go for that

Haha that
                Spoiler:

Dance scene would be rather wonderful! We're dreaming but hey, it's a fun place to be. Oh we should pick the song now. Cheesier the better, everyone...

Okay, since it has to be said, I'm going for .... Wonderful Tonight. Haha.

Spoiler:

kay x
                Bounty...regarding the song....
                Spoiler:
                Since it is a reunion, the song I am choosing is:

Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore, by REO Speedwagon The words to that song fit those two perfectly!!!!!
                Last edited by DJgirl; 04 February 2007, 06:11 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

i read that on different forum ( the test of daniel ) and i read a recent interview od Michael Shanks when he say that he will be get off by a pretty girl but the dance and daniel's head is just suppositions.( but the dance is a charming way to finish their date of momento mori, isn't it

the song Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore,is a really great choice, i like in her eyes of josh groban too
                  Last edited by sydney2325; 04 February 2007, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Oh these are all great choices, but I don't think we're amping the sap count up quite high enough

so since it's a reunion and that means 80s ... Spandeau (spelling) Ballet, "Ha ha ha haaa ha ...I KNOW this MUCH is -TRUE!...."

kay x

Comment

Oh these are all great choices, but I don't think we're amping the sap count up quite high enough

so since it's a reunion and that means 80s ... Spandeau (spelling) Ballet, "Ha ha ha haaa ha ...I KNOW this MUCH is -TRUE!...."

kay x
                      First of all...LOVE 80's MUSIC...just had to get that out of the way....

Maybe they can have her in a red dress, and then they can play "Lady In Red"

OR... one of my favorites from when I was a kid was "The Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera(from The Karate Kid part 2). If you are unfamiliar with the lyrics "I am the man who will fight for your honor, I am the hero you've been dreaming of. We'll live forever, knowing together, that we did it all for the Glory of Love" LOL LOL
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

OR... one of my favorites from when I was a kid was "The Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera(from The Karate Kid part 2). If you are unfamiliar with the lyrics "I am the man who will fight for your honor, I am the hero you've been dreaming of. We'll live forever, knowing together, that we did it all for the Glory of Love" LOL LOL
                        Oh me too! Sorry, I didn't mean to say it in a bad way ... I just can't help but take the mick out of that song because I can only ever think of Steve Buscemi in the Wedding Singer... I'm listening to the Final Countdown right now ... and Duran Duran are sooo underrated.

What song is it Moulin Rouge "downdates"? "Love lifts us up where we belong....Where eagles fly! On mountains high!...." etc.

kay x

Comment

this hero is totaly daniel!
                          great choice

but it's a dream this dance
                          but why not ?

Comment

Oh me too! Sorry, I didn't mean to say it in a bad way ... I just can't help but take the mick out of that song because I can only ever think of Steve Buscemi in the Wedding Singer... I'm listening to the Final Countdown right now ... and Duran Duran are sooo underrated.

What song is it Moulin Rouge "downdates"? "Love lifts us up where we belong....Where eagles fly! On mountains high!...." etc.

kay x
                            "Up where we belong" Wasn't that originally in An Officer and A Gentleman. GREAT CHOICE!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Was looking through my iTunes for some 80's inspiration,

How about Take My Breath Away...LOL

or

I've Had the Time of My Life(can't you just picture Vala and Daniel doing the big dance from Dirty Dancing...hehehehe)

Heaven by Bryan Adams....

Okay, I could keep going, this is FUN!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Was looking through my iTunes for some 80's inspiration,

How about Take My Breath Away...LOL

or

I've Had the Time of My Life(can't you just picture Vala and Daniel doing the big dance from Dirty Dancing...hehehehe)

Heaven by Bryan Adams....

Okay, I could keep going, this is FUN!!!!!

i sure that daniel is a very sexy performer,

Comment

Working...
                                X