Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    Wow my french is not good anymore. Hehe. I so need to start reading French websites again - it's gotten embarassing. Thanks for this though. Although maybe, Syndey, could you use the spoiler tags for people who don't want to know? I know we're mostly spoiler friendly on here, but just in case ...it's either the button with the [!] on it in the reply window or if you type [ SPOILERS ] at the beginning of the spoiler and [ /SPOILERS ](without the spaces) at the end.

EDIT: Ooh, nice. Translated. Wicked, thanks!

kay x
    i find the text in english i edited my post

and thank you for the technic of spoiler

in the french's magazine, this week there is a interview of Michael Shanks
    He talk about the 3 e spin off ( the rumor about daniel and vala spin off) he say that he know that the MGM want a new spin off but he doesn't be approch . But if propose him, he say : '' why not'' i adore working with Claudia.''

There is this photo with the article :

Last edited by sydney2325; 04 February 2007, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
      Have I told you guys how much I love you right now? <3333333333333 You all are AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!!!

And Sg-Daniel, can I use that icon for my profile on the farscape board Terra Firma?
      Sure you can, have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Padfoot_001 View Post
        Spoiler:
        especially if Vala's in trouble, even if it is Cam thats escentually in trouble, shes still dragged into it, hopefully daniel comes flying like batman, or maybe on a horse, or something heroic and saves the day, ha ha. One can only hope. But sooooo excited:

Vala: Help me someone... please!

Tomin: Noone can save you now ... Goodbye.

Vala: Batman will come for me!

Tomin: B-Batman you say?

BatDan: Vala needs me!

BatDan: Saved the day again!
        Vala: I love BatDan but, where's Robin?

Vala: oh much better.
        Robcam: Who da man!
        BatDan: I am BatMAN!

(sorry for crap pics, photobucket doesnt work, lol. Can't use paint properly, I think it makes it funnier though, ha ha.)

I apologise, it's been a long day and I'm feeling silly again.
        LOL, i love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
          i find the text in english i edited my post

and thank you for the technic of spoiler
          No problem - everyone was nice to me when I started on here and didn't know what I was doing, which wasn't that long ago lol.

kay x

Comment

I would love to see Daniel and Vala for the third series but I don't think it's going to happen not with the movies they have planned but we can dream can't we but our ace in the hole is that MS loves working with CB and vice versa so there is hope. Can't wait for Bounty looking forward to some Dala/D&V scenes.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Bounty speculation...

Spoiler:
              God, I would love Daniel and Vala to dance together....maybe Cameron and Samantha too...and Teal'c- well...Teal'c can just look on... ^_^
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                Bounty speculation...

Spoiler:
                God, I would love Daniel and Vala to dance together....maybe Cameron and Samantha too...and Teal'c- well...Teal'c can just look on... ^_^

Aww that's so mean ... I was thinking that cam could dance with
                Spoiler:

Amy-old-flame and Teal'c and Sam could dance, lol. It'd be a nice little friendship beat for them, the last one of those was ages ago - the first that comes to mind is her hugging him in Paradise Lost

But of course D&V would dance together haha.

ooh I'll be back in about five min with a mini tag, you just set a rather strange little plot bunny to running.

kay x

Comment

Aww that's so mean ... I was thinking that cam could dance with
                  Spoiler:

Amy-old-flame and Teal'c and Sam could dance, lol. It'd be a nice little friendship beat for them, the last one of those was ages ago - the first that comes to mind is her hugging him in Paradise Lost

But of course D&V would dance together haha.

ooh I'll be back in about five min with a mini tag, you just set a rather strange little plot bunny to running.

kay x
                  Score...I like when I let little plot bunny's loose. ^_^
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                    Score...I like when I let little plot bunny's loose. ^_^
                    Alright, nearly done with this ... just one question ... and I need a serious, concise answer, everyone.... a call to lurkers and posters alike...

If you could have D&V dance to any song, which one would it be?

*evil grin*

kay x

Comment

Alright, nearly done with this ... just one question ... and I need a serious, concise answer, everyone.... a call to lurkers and posters alike...

If you could have D&V dance to any song, which one would it be?

*evil grin*

kay x

How do you choose from all of those that were posted earlier? So on the spot like this too....LOL

I think I am going with Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore...
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

I'm not much of a shipper, but dancing peaked my intrest.

I think CB would make a great dancer. She has a very graceful walk. I'm a little afriad to see MS dance.--he's no fred

I would love to see CB do a musical. That would be cool.

Have Vala dress up in a long red evening gown, (w/ the elbow length red gloves) put her her hair up and let her dance like ginger rogers. Daniel would be sooo--whumped.
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          How do you choose from all of those that were posted earlier? So on the spot like this too....LOL

I think I am going with Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore...
                          Okay DJgirl, you win for being the first respondee I'll post in a minute with the fic once I upload to ff.net

kay x

Comment

okay... it's finished... this is what you lot do to me lol... I had a fun time writing this and a fun time with the song lyrics, so I hope you enjoy it.... FF.net is being... ugh. and arg. and horrid. i'd forgotten how evil it was every now and again.

EDIT: so of course when I post this it works. *rolls eyes*

Even As I Wander
                            A DV fic made entirely of fluff and cheese @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3377154/1/

kay x
                            Last edited by Kales; 04 February 2007, 01:19 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

okay... it's finished... this is what you lot do to me lol... I had a fun time writing this and a fun time with the song lyrics, so I hope you enjoy it.... FF.net is being... ugh. and arg. and horrid. i'd forgotten how evil it was every now and again.

EDIT: so of course when I post this it works. *rolls eyes*

Even As I Wander
                              A DV fic made entirely of fluff and cheese @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3377154/1/

kay x

Like I said in the review I left you, for being short and quick, it was absolutely delightful!!! I admit it, I squeed a little at the end

Great job Kales!!!! Thanks for using my song choice

PS: GW won't let me green you again yet...sorry!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Lol, nice fic Kales. Loved the "or I'd think you had a concussion", ha ha. Haven't heard of that song before.

I could picture them dancing to that song from "The Sweetest Thing" I DONT WANNA CLOSE MY EYES ... I DONT WANNA FURTHER SEE cause I miss you baby and I dont wanna miss a thing. Lol .... actually no I can't. The macarena maybe, lol, no good at romantic things.

But I completly forgot that

Spoiler:
                                Danny Boy gets asked something by some girl and he shuts her down. That means that he's at the dance right? Which means that at least we know for sure its going to be a Daniel/Vala ep as in there together for at least a part of it.

I mean, come on. The show's almost over, why not go crazy with the ship that, lets face it, is probably the most popular. I mean if they started an anti Daniel Vala thread then that must mean that even those people can SEE the ship, they just don't wanna join in.

Oh and what about Da'Maldoran or Valason (you know like in Japan in Karate they put son after your name, lol) or just Daniel and Vala, is fine, lol.

Spoiler:
                                Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Working...
                                X