Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    Hehe is so funny everyone keeps noticiing new things every time they watch this ep....

Stef you posted a cap a while back of a mirror shot of Vala ...
    Spoiler:
    holding Daniel hand... arm... what scene is that from?
    I can't wait to see what I notice when I watch it again tonight!!!
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Okay, I totally threw this together in about 2 minutes. I don't have Photoshop or anything that cool, but I still like it and it gets my point across!!!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...l/lobsters.jpg
      Awww he's her Lobster... ! you know I just saw that ep the other week, it's so cute

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Yes, I voted. I actually keep trying to vote again I know it won't let me....but I keep trying anyway.
      You should be allowed to vote again ... after a few months or so me thinks yeah!

I love the icons btw! Great job!

And thats good DJF!

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
        spoilers for the shroud and the quest part 2
        Spoiler:
        I know Claudia is an amazing actress! in the quest at the end when she didnt' want to leave him and Cam had to drag her through awww...and when she was holding him in her arms...wow i need to watch that again.

What you can just see the hottness seeping through the ugly prior...I knew as soon as he started walking up to the village it was him. Maybe it was his hand or his stance but as soon as he spoke you knew it was him lol.

-JJ
        The Shroud

Spoiler:
        I totally agree with you. There was a sexy, hotness about him as a prior. Glad I am not the only one that thought that. I was going to keep that to myself until you said something
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Yes, I voted. I actually keep trying to vote again I know it won't let me....but I keep trying anyway.

I always wonder about people who saw the movie first, then the series. What did you think about the movie when you first saw it? Oh....and just imagine how I felt about that particular part...after loving the series so much.

Anyway....back to the topic of DV.....

Here's some icons I don't think I ever posted here (if I did, forgive me, I'm fairly absent-minded). A few were made as music video icons.....anyway.....

-Stef
          Lovely icons!

Re. "Serenity": I'd heard and read good reviews about it - witty, intelligent, great acting, featuring the "new Han Solo",..
          It made me curious, so I bought the DVD. What I got was a wonderful sci-fi movie-(western) that was real fun to watch. Knowing the show increases the fun, but isn't necessary (even my brother enjoyed it... quite a bit. He's a tough critic. )

I can only recommend it, if - as with any other sci-fi/fantasy production - you're prepared to accept a different world.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            Lovely icons!

Re. "Serenity": I'd heard and read good reviews about it - witty, intelligent, great acting, featuring the "new Han Solo",..
            It made me curious, so I bought the DVD. What I got was a wonderful sci-fi movie-(western) that was real fun to watch. Knowing the show increases the fun, but isn't necessary (even my brother enjoyed it... quite a bit. He's a tough critic. )

I can only recommend it, if - as with any other sci-fi/fantasy production - you're prepared to accept a different world.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...argate0078.jpg

A.
            I agree! I had never watched Firefly but I went with my roommates to see Serenity. I loved the movie. I thought it was fantastic. One of these days I am going to get around to watching the short lived series.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Hey all found this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4Vns-uJ1o

enjoy!
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                Hey all found this vid

enjoy!
                cute vid
                sigpic
                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Another goodie from me!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                    Haha you angel, thank you. I made this in honour of the current 'natural chemistry' discussion ... already posted it on the sparky board so apologies if you frequent both ...

---> Anyone want to hazard a guess at how the tidying and studying is going?

kay x
                    Hey Kales, I swiped this for my sig...is that okay?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                      Hehe is so funny everyone keeps noticiing new things every time they watch this ep....

Stef you posted a cap a while back of a mirror shot of Vala ...
                      Spoiler:
                      holding Daniel hand... arm... what scene is that from?
                      It's right after...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...they beam Daniel aboard. It's right before we see Daniel strapped to the chair for the first time

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                        Lovely icons!

A.
                        Thanks Yeah, I only ask because the one person I know who saw the movie first was my roommate and he HATED it. As a fan of the show, I thought it was a bit disappointing (but still better than most recent SF movies I've seen)....so I was interested in other people's opinions because I remember it getting abnormally amazing ratings from critics.

But back to topic...thanks for linking the vid, poundpuppy29. I'm planning on compiling my top ten or so favorite Vala moments at some point down the line. There will no doubt be a good amount of Dala clips included

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

OMG. I went to bed early last night - still not entirely back with it health wise in RL yet - and then I logged on this morning. Holy....! They've filled three pages!

Okay. Going to attempt some replies.

Anjirika, not bothered in the slightest! Flattered that it's deemed good enough

Firefly people..., loved the Mal/Inara moment. Especially the deleted scene where he's feeling guilty for making them
                          Spoiler:
                          fake being Reavers and Inara finds him in the shuttle she used to live in. Oh I couldn't forgive them for Wash and Sheppard Book. And I really really really want them to make the eps in the middle that they didn't to fill in what happens to drive off Sheppard. At the end, in the battle, when oh but everyone is injured in some way, I had this horrible feeling they were going to kill off everyone. Thankfully, they didn't.

Everyone SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Haha. I said it from about ten minutes after watching
                          Spoiler:
                          but I'm so glad i was right. The rough transcript goes something like:

Teal'c: If it is indeed you.
                          Daniel: Oh, it's me. Merlin sacrificed himself for this to work.
                          Jack: Prove it.
                          Daniel: *glares like a wounded teen, waves hand**Immediately switches to staring at Vala! Eye!Sex people! It goes on forever!
                          Jack: What the hell is that?
                          Daniel: If I were Merlin you would know. What about Adria?
                          Vala: Maybe they knew it wouldn't work so let us do it.
                          Daniel: *his shoulder moves! Significant look at her!*Or maybe they let us do it because they knew it would work. There's no point in guessing.
                          Vala: *gooey smile* *Looks down, her shoulder moves* *nods*
                          -end transcript-

He's so holding her hand. No debate.

Kay x

Comment

I knew I'd forget to say something, you've all been so busy talking when I was sleeping....

Haha does anyone else - Firefly people again - note that we all seem to like the same type of couple? Mal/Inara, Sparky (for those who are) and Dala all have the same type of ... angry/playful/serious dynamic. And on a totally superficial level, they're all dark-haired So shallow.

Just discovered the 'rating' thing and am doing so now....

Kay x

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Hey all found this vid

enjoy!

Thanks for the link poundpuppy. That was cute
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                                Anjirika, not bothered in the slightest! Flattered that it's deemed good enough

Everyone SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Haha. I said it from about ten minutes after watching
                                Spoiler:
                                but I'm so glad i was right. The rough transcript goes something like:

Teal'c: If it is indeed you.
                                Daniel: Oh, it's me. Merlin sacrificed himself for this to work.
                                Jack: Prove it.
                                Daniel: *glares like a wounded teen, waves hand**Immediately switches to staring at Vala! Eye!Sex people! It goes on forever!
                                Jack: What the hell is that?
                                Daniel: If I were Merlin you would know. What about Adria?
                                Vala: Maybe they knew it wouldn't work so let us do it.
                                Daniel: *his shoulder moves! Significant look at her!*Or maybe they let us do it because they knew it would work. There's no point in guessing.
                                Vala: *gooey smile* *Looks down, her shoulder moves* *nods*
                                -end transcript-

He's so holding her hand. No debate.

Kay x
                                Oh Kay- I love the sig it combines my two favourite ships into one... ^_^ and your right about that scene.... totally *SQUEE* worthy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X