Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Daniel%20and%20Vala/normal_1001_fleshandblood_11-1.jpg
      And now I want to write a Princess and her Knight in Shining Armor fic.

Comment

I so wish my DeVilish muse worked better. I struggle through the DeVilish fics I write.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I so wish my DeVilish muse worked better. I struggle through the DeVilish fics I write.
          Talk about struggling. It took me almost 5 years to finish my huge monster fic. LOL

Comment

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
              Talk about struggling. It took me almost 5 years to finish my huge monster fic. LOL
              Well, you have a plot and everything! I have a hard time with little one shots!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Daniel%20and%20Vala/SG1-1006-MGM-0049.jpg
              It still looks like the cover of a romance novel! I'd buy it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Well, you have a plot and everything! I have a hard time with little one shots!

It still looks like the cover of a romance novel! I'd buy it!
                Just keep plugging away. You can do it! *does cheerleader jump*

And I would buy that romance novel too! Guh! Now I have another plot bunny: Vala watching Farscape. What's her favorite episode? Does she just break down and ball when John dies (like I did, oops, did I say that out loud?)?

Next question: do I rewatch Stargate now, or Farscape? Decisions, decisions.

Comment

I think she would.

Good question I guess that depends on your mood and how much time you have.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I wonder how much Farscape, SG1 and SGA I can watch before the Chicago convention in 7 weeks. Better get crackin'!

Comment

I'd like to know that too
                      (I needed exactly 7 weeks for SG-1 and the movies the first time )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                        Hmm... I wonder how much Farscape, SG1 and SGA I can watch before the Chicago convention in 7 weeks. Better get crackin'!
                        It all depends on how much free time and/or willing victims you have to feed your obsessions. Seven weeks sounds about right though.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

For my Fruitcakes in the U.S.

sigpic

Comment

I recently watched my VHS tape of the original Stargate movie. I really loved it, too bad I didn't have Showtime way back when. But I'm glad the show came to SciFi eventually.

I always had a soft spot for the original Shau'ri. I thought she was very pretty.
                              image_143.jpg

Glad Daniel was able to come full circle and find someone else who truly loved him.
                              sg1_1020_447.jpg

Comment

That whole post is just love.

So glad Daniel found love.

Amazing the similarity of the gestures between James' Daniel and Shauri and Michael's Daniel and Vala. I wonder if it was intentional.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X