• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
    I love Michael and Claudia together.
    Who doesn't?
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ship and thunk! Thank you!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Remember Saving Hope is on Thursday at 9 pm on NBC in U.S. and on CTV in Canada
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi. I know it's been forever since I've visited here. I finished a fic and I wanted to let anyone who drops by here know about it.

TITLE: Some Things Change, Some Things Remain the Same (Chapters: 23)
                AUTHOR: AerynB (on FFN), Aeryn_B (on LJ)
                RATING: PG-13 mostly
                WARNING: Does extreme sappiness, fluff and sugar count as a warning?
                CATEGORY: Alternate Universe, Romance, Adventure, Hurt/Comfort
                PAIRINGS: Daniel/Vala, slight Sam/Jack, slight Cameron/Carolyn
                CHARACTERS: Daniel Jackson, Vala Mal Doran, rest of the team in some chapters
                SPOILERS/TIMELINE: Beachhead, through Season 9
                SUMMARY/PREMISE: What happens if both Vala AND Daniel are transported to the Ori galaxy at the end of "Beachhead"? How will they survive and how will they get back?

Click here to read on FFN
                Click here to read on LJ

So, yeah, if you haven't read it yet, go check it out. I think it's pretty good.

Later,
                ~Erin

Comment

Is it yours? I haven't had much chance to read fics, but if you recommend it/wrote it, I'll find the time!

*runs off to read*
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Is it yours? I haven't had much chance to read fics, but if you recommend it/wrote it, I'll find the time!

*runs off to read*
                      Yep, it's mine! Hope you like it.

Comment

Yay! I remember when you had it up all those years ago. I've been hoping for an extra hour () to read it now that you've got it done.

Life's too crazy for me to truly enjoy my fandom!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, don't worry. You can totally take your time now. It's not going anywhere. Promise!

Comment

Yay! I might actually get some time to read it today. *crosses fingers*
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Daniel%20and%20Vala/DVAv16.jpg
                                loves me some Avalon 2!!

Comment

Working...
                                X