Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Did anyone watch Saving Hope last night I did and I loved it I am so happy for Michael

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I thought Michael was very good
              sigpic

Comment

Well, Michael is always good! He's a good actor. The show any good?
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I liked it but I don't know if I care about the others yet waiting to see
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Saving Hope is on tonight
                      sigpic

Comment

Gypsy has a new story for us! Love Stricken

Are there any others I've missed in the last couple of weeks I was away?
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Did anyone watch Saving Hope last night
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LC_
                            Yup, absolutely...why?
                            Did you like it? I'm hoping to see Claudia as guest...
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                              Did you like it? I'm hoping to see Claudia as guest...
                              Overall, yeah. They did seem to be cutting back on the lens flares, but I still find them distracting.

I was amused by the scene at the beginning when the other doctor cut into the line at the coffee bar...being Canadian I couldn't help wondering if that coffeebar was one of our national franchises...they do have a lot of coffeebars like that in our hospitals.

I was wondering about Claudia too, but I doubt it would happen in the first season.
                              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I know not first season but maybe second? I love Michael and Claudia together.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X