Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Gypsy forgot to come tell us about her fic! Snack
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Sweet! *Runs off to read...*

Comment

Also, Jennnickles has one for us! Not a Date Really cute!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh! *goes to read*

Also, Jennnickles has one for us! Not a Date Really cute!
            Read that one last night, really great
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well, I wasn't on the computer last night. I just got to it this afternoon.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I wasn't on the computer last night. I just got to it this afternoon.
                I just said that because I was surprised I read it first
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Big Finish now taking pre-orders for the new Stargate Audio Book Series, both Michael and Claudia (and Cliff Simon) providing their most excellent and talented voice skills!..

Head on over to MSOL and follow the links to the Big Finish Website...

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      Big Finish now taking pre-orders for the new Stargate Audio Book Series, both Michael and Claudia (and Cliff Simon) providing their most excellent and talented voice skills!..

Head on over to MSOL and follow the links to the Big Finish Website...

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

Deeds xx
                      Ooh! *goes to check it out*
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've got a new computer for my use. Learning how to make videos now and am all jittery about waiting to see if I'm doing it right.

Of course, the jittery might be because of the two cups of coffee and diet cola I'm drinking.

sigpic

Comment

Cool Ever good luck
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X